7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -15.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 15.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -15.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• SteeloCity

Anyone like Zubac or Harrell tonight? Centers smash against the Hornets

• jessedio

Drummond regression? Put up a monster game on the road against IND. You would think they adjust and make DET beat them somewhere else.

• jessedio

@SteeloCity said...

Anyone like Zubac or Harrell tonight? Centers smash against the Hornets

Those dudes no one really likes to play but are willing to play if they fit the overall roster construction where you are satisfied with all the other pieces.

• kbsktbll88

Some 6-7 game slates would be nice, this is too much.

• noddy

@JSteele said...

I’m curious what you guys are thinking for tonight (on DK).

You can fit RWB, Giannis, Drummond in with some of the value, but i’m not sure that it’s optimal. I’m wondering if a more balanced build is the better way to go. You have guys like Rose, Brogdon, Ingram, and more who all have a real good chance at 45+ FPTs

I like balanced especially for cash games

• JSteele

@jessedio said...

Drummond regression? Put up a monster game on the road against IND. You would think they adjust and make DET beat them somewhere else.

You would think but it’s hard for Turner and Sabonis to put on 30 pounds each that quickly.

• kbsktbll88

@jessedio said...

Indiana looks very bad so far, team is completely different from last season. They were getting blown out by Cleveland last game and Tristan Thompson and Kevin Love were killing them. I don’t like Drummond’s price, but the match up is great.

• moped_jones

@miggs6876 said...

Big slate. Lots of difficult decisions.
    PG is loaded. Hard not to play Westbrook. Trae is playing great. Midrange Brodgan and Lowrey. Don’t like Cp3, Curry, Fox, Conley,

SG back to Rose and Hart? Fading Harden, Hield, and Booker. Barrett and FVV look solid.

SF ABC 12.4k is a fade on Such a large slate. Have to take a stance. Sorry tmorhl. Ingram 8.5k yikes. Harris again if Embid is out. Good nice value.

PF. Like Spellman, Chriss and illyasova as punts. Hortford if Embid out.

C Drummond will dominate Turner. Jokic
    In smash spot. Fading Embid and Gobert. TT and Zeller are interesting.

Is Zeller for real or is it too early to tell? He came through last night for me, but out of the 30+ times I’ve picked him over the years he’s been awful 95% of the time.

• realphipps

Coby White at 5.0k and Tristan Kardashian at 6.3k look good early on.

• monarch

@realphipps said...

Coby White at 5.0k and Tristan Kardashian at 6.3k look good early on.

Coby always in play

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

Congrats to mspozto for taking 1st in the Forum Contest last night

Here is the link to today’s contest. Set it at 40, if fills quick enough I’ll go back to 50 tomorrow

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/79457560

• mr_papageorgio

@moped_jones said...

Is Zeller for real or is it too early to tell? He came through last night for me, but out of the 30+ times I’ve picked him over the years he’s been awful 95% of the time.

I don’t have numbers to back this up but I feel like I remember him smashing in the past without Kemba so it could be real.

Is Portis revenge a thing? Given the way his time in Chicago ended I feel like this could be a revenge narrative that actually has some validity to it.

• balladamus

Probably won’t happen this slate, but with the way he’s playing, I think Dejounte Murray needs to be played religiously every time he’s on the slate. Reason= knowing Pop, he’s going to raise his minute’s cap or remove it completely one day without notice, and Murray is going to break the slate.

• SteeloCity

Alright got a core for the main slate. I’m going with RWB, Barrett, Ingram, Aldridge. If Embiid is out tonight, may have to pivot to either Simmons or Harris. Lots of interesting moving parts tonight. Is Mario Hezonja in play?

• @mr_papageorgio said...

I don’t have numbers to back this up but I feel like I remember him smashing in the past without Kemba so it could be real.

Is Portis revenge a thing? Given the way his time in Chicago ended I feel like this could be a revenge narrative that actually has some validity to it.

I really wish Portis was anywhere else but New York because it does seem he hates the Bulls. But Fiz may play him 30 or 12 minutes, no rhyme or reason.

• rpolzin25

Anyone like house tonight on dk for $3800?

• kbsktbll88

Portis might also go crazy and punch some opposing players if it’s a revenge game

• @kbsktbll88 said...

Portis might also go crazy and punch some opposing players if it’s a revenge game

Real reason Mirotic went back to Euro…

• JSteele

@rpolzin25 said...

Anyone like house tonight on dk for $3800?

I prefer Bazemore, who should be the primary beneficiary of Zach Collins being out. He can rack up the defensive stats and the Spurs have actually allowed 9.5 steals and 4.5 blocks per game so far.

• rpolzin25

I find myself wanting to lock in a trio of jokic/russ/trae on dk. Assuming jokic should be lower owned with Drummond priced less by a couple hundred?

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

I mean Josh Hart was what…$4400 the other night and now is priced at 5800 which is unplayable even in a good matchup and even with Holiday potentially being out. I’d rather try and find the extra $ to pay up for RJ at that point.

Now I’m not saying Josh Hart is or isn’t the play on FD if Holiday out, yet IMO your logic is flawed.

Doesn’t matter what the price of something was, it matters what it’s worth now. And just because something is higher priced now than it was, doesn’t mean it really isn’t worth more. And just because something is cheaper than it once was, doesn’t mean it really isn’t worth less. This principle often separates successful investors (of any kind….art, real estate, collectibles, etc) from unsuccessful ones.

Back to hart….if Holiday is out….he plays in a game with a 238 total and 4 point spread. He saw 34 minutes last game. He gets shots, he can rebound and play some def. Barrett is probably a better play but he’s almost 1k more.

• Thoughts on Saric tonight? Seems without Ayton in there he gained some confidence (and some boards).

• rpolzin25

@JSteele said...

I prefer Bazemore, who should be the primary beneficiary of Zach Collins being out. He can rack up the defensive stats and the Spurs have actually allowed 9.5 steals and 4.5 blocks per game so far.

Otherwise what about Kevin Knox in that same price range?

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

While you are playing Baze, I will Pivot and play the cheaper Hood.

• tmarohl

I will have some Curry and Draymond shares tonight. Should be a faster paced game which suits their strengths. Figure with the disgust they showed after yesterdays game that this feels like a make or break point, even this early in the season for them.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.