7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -15.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 15.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -15.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DirkDigglerz

OG Anunuoby Brogdon And Ingram won me 32nd place Let’s Go! lineup I shared here earlier got 32nd hahaha man could’ve gotten 1st if it weren’t for Giannis Hood and Lonzo dud

• SteeloCity

Gonna do something at the end of each night where I break down the winning lineup on FD main slate 100k to first. Here’s the lineup:

PG: Curry 54.1
    PG: Hill 39.1
    SG: Harden 56.1
    SG: Walker Alexander 35.3
    SF: Leonard 60.1
    SF: Williams 38.2
    PF: Green 53.4
    PF: Bjelica 34.7
    C: Herrell 34.4

Total: 405.7

• emoney1214

352.9 on fanduel only 4x me in clutch shot. Win $444 dollar monster ticket in $2 contest. I need to play better contests I guess.

• tmarohl

@emoney1214 said...

352.9 on fanduel only 4x me in clutch shot. Win $444 dollar monster ticket in $2 contest. I need to play better contests I guess.

367.8 for me, good for 139th or 50 bucks.

• jjwd

@emoney1214 said...

Takes a surprising amount of discipline to avoid lotto contests, but it’s very important. GL!

• emoney1214

I keep falling in the dedmon trap. He’s had upside in the past. Keeps getting in foul trouble, and he is shooting terribly.

• pocket7ns

Took 2nd place in a $1 single entry gpp on DK @ 349.75 points. Probably should have added that lineup to the $10 main tourney would have finished 12th. Oh well, who needs an extra $2k anyway right.

• Micah831

Im thankful I won my 20 bucks back. Melli and Okafor lost it for me lol damn you forum and last minute tweaks!!!

• Calicapo

If it weren’t for showdown slates I’d probably quit playing.

Any slate with more than 6 games in NBA is a full time job.

Impossible for a 9-5 family man.

I could just buy lineups like 60% of the peeps, but I rather burn money knowing they were my lineups…..

Maybe I’m 100% wrong.

• emoney1214

I thought Bigt only played gpps. I know it’s one day but beat him by 40 with several highly questionable plays. Spellman, hood and redick in cash wow. Scoop me up more please.

• chronoxiong

Scored 319.50 to win the few games I was in on FD. Spent about $13 and won $25. Thats how little I played for the day. But I had a reason and its because I was working and NBA hasn’t been too kind for me lately. But I was glad to get the win for the night. On Yahoo, I continue to struggle there. I’m always picking a bust who derails my lineup preventing me from GPP cash. For that site, I spent $11 and won $14 which is nothing major.

• mbunner23

@Calicapo said...

I could just buy lineups like 60% of the peeps, but I rather burn money knowing they were my lineups…..

Maybe I’m 100% wrong.

It’s not impossible man. I juggle an 8-5, just had a newborn baby, and play DFS every single day among several other hobbies. You got this!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

It’s not impossible man. I juggle an 8-5, just had a newborn baby, and play DFS every single day among several other hobbies. You got this!

Ah, the baby is here? Hope it’s going well. If you ever need terrible parenting advice, you know where to find me.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Ah, the baby is here? Hope it’s going well. If you ever need terrible parenting advice, you know where to find me.

Yeah man, 1 month yesterday! Thanks Panda.

• jessedio

@Calicapo said...

Maybe I’m 100% wrong.

Nah. It’s not that hard. I have a full-time job too. Just get league pass and use it as your research tool so you actually see how players perform. I don’t look up any stats or subscribe to any paid analytic content and do pretty well esp with h2h and cash games. GPPs you have to get every single player right which is a bit of luck and skill. Keep at it and knowing players/matchups will become second nature.

• tyrique0730

L

• tyrique0730

L

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.