7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -15.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 15.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -15.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

While you are playing Baze, I will Pivot and play the cheaper Hood.

Probably a smart move. I called the CJ game by saying we won’t see many of them yesterday.

• BawseGeller

Anyone who considers playing Bazemore has definitely never been Bazemore’d before.

• dominicanpapi

@Njsum1 said...

Now I’m not saying Josh Hart is or isn’t the play on FD if Holiday out, yet IMO your logic is flawed.

Doesn’t matter what the price of something was, it matters what it’s worth now. And just because something is higher priced now than it was, doesn’t mean it really isn’t worth more. And just because something is cheaper than it once was, doesn’t mean it really isn’t worth less. This principle often separates successful investors (of any kind….art, real estate, collectibles, etc) from unsuccessful ones.

Back to hart….if Holiday is out….he plays in a game with a 238 total and 4 point spread. He saw 34 minutes last game. He gets shots, he can rebound and play some def. Barrett is probably a better play but he’s almost 1k more.

I get what you’re saying, I just preferred Hart at a cheaper price point because he’s more likely to bust than crush his price. At 4200-ish, I can stomach that. At $5800 it’s a bigger risk, maybe that makes Hart a great tournament play tonight, assuming Holiday is out because there’s gonna be folks who have the same mindset as me. IDK, I’ll circle back if Jrue is ruled out. I am a SE/3 max guy and my player pool is a lot smaller than a guy who does 150 lineups every night so I have to take stands on some players.

• jessedio

Hated Bazemore in ATL. Hate him in POR. He should be $3500 lol

• JSteele

@BawseGeller said...

Anyone who considers playing Bazemore has definitely never been Bazemore’d before.

I have been before, but he’s locked into at least 30 minutes without Collins and if he hits a few shots and gets 3 to 5 stocks he crushes.

• jessedio

I like Draymond’s price on FD at 7k.

Ingram is just too expensive now. 8.5k. I’m sure he will do decent but need some savings today.

• kettab24

anyone use Lineup HQ on here…I haven’t used it in a while and I want to give it a try….how do I ensure that westbrook and Harden don’t end up in the same lineup…any feedback will be appreciated! Thank you!

• kbsktbll88

Might look at some Trier with DSJ out. Good match up with 10x upside.

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

I have been before, but he’s locked into at least 30 minutes without Collins and if he hits a few shots and gets 3 to 5 stocks he crushes.

When they first posted numbers on LineupHQ last night for today’s slate, Bazemore had a very high projection and was by far the best value on the slate. They revised that significantly downward this morning. Probably because he had a crap load of minutes yesterday and did nothing with them. I can see playing him on DK, but his price is too high on FD.

• jessedio

Damn. Playing ABC just wrecks all the other spots.

• bigkino217

@hautalak said...

It might be too early to tell but is Spellman a big part of the GSW rotation now or am I just game log/blowout chasing? At 3.1K that seems like a pretty nice deal!

he’s the backup center with looney and cauley stein both out, but he’s also been getting a lot of garbage time mins as the warriors keep getting blown out.

• yisman

damn Malik Monk. So close!

https://www.fanduel.com/games/39802/contests/39802-230608882/entries/1850089368/scoring?entry=1850080371

just needed like 5.5 FP from him. He played 14 minutes and didn’t hit a shot or get a rebound

• Briancobb33

Brogdon is the only healthy ball handler for the Pacers and is playing in a game with a 2 point spread. His usage should be very high for the price point.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

When they first posted numbers on LineupHQ last night for today’s slate, Bazemore had a very high projection and was by far the best value on the slate. They revised that significantly downward this morning. Probably because he had a crap load of minutes yesterday and did nothing with them. I can see playing him on DK, but his price is too high on FD.

Portland switched up their rotation last night and put CJ at the point with the 2nd unit instead of Simons. That’s probably why Baze didn’t do much.

• opinionn

Call me crazy but I think Curry on FD might be a decent play tonight.

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

I am a SE/3 max guy and my player pool is a lot smaller than a guy who does 150 lineups every night so I have to take stands on some players

No doubt. Always go with who you like.

I know you know what you’re doing as you’ve been around for a while, and your takes are often solid, yet I thought it was a teachable moment for some of the new DFS players.

• Kanner88

Beastbrook against his old team …. nuff said

• tmarohl

@kettab24 said...

anyone use Lineup HQ on here…I haven’t used it in a while and I want to give it a try….how do I ensure that westbrook and Harden don’t end up in the same lineup…any feedback will be appreciated! Thank you!

Run Lineup HQ and set your player exposure setting to 0 for one of Westbrook or Harden and then run it. Then do the reverse and run it again.

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

Portland switched up their rotation last night and put CJ at the point with the 2nd unit instead of Simons. That’s probably why Baze didn’t do much.

Good insight. So basically you are saying that CJ is a good play tonight.

• csandbizzle

@Kanner88 said...

Beastbrook against his old team …. nuff said

also Harden’s former team though

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@kettab24 said...

1. Click on player groups.
    2. Click create new group.
    3. Add James Harden to player group.
    4. Add Russell Westbrook to player group.
    5. Make sure under options, to your right, it’s set at players to use: 0 to 1.
    6. Enjoy line ups built with only Harden or Westbrook.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

Good insight. So basically you are saying that CJ is a good play tonight.

Assuming the rotation sticks, thats what they did all last year and CJ had plenty of good games.

• hautalak

Seems like a lot of value today but also seems like a lot of spots you can swing and miss thinking you made the “right” play.

We’ll see how construction shakes out but I envision a lot of 3.2-4K plays out there today. Starting with Steph and going from there though. Also think I’m gonna keep sticking with Siakam and Ingram. Seems like there is still enough on the bone.

• monarch

Baze is there to lock down elite guards especially in crunch time. He did great vs Luka but Baze is highly variant offensively and will garner at time single digit usage alongside CJ and Dame. I believe Mario benefits the most with Collins out and I dont think the Blazers can get away with Baze at PF much tonight like they did yesterday at Dallas.

• JustDFSin

@kbsktbll88 said...

Might look at some Trier with DSJ out. Good match up with 10x upside.

I’m still tilted from Trier and Rotowire last game. Rotowire had him as a confirmed starter. It cost me a big money in the showdown slate. Its weird how sometimes before a slate starts you already know a player will bust that night

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.