7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -15.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 15.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -15.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Baze is there to lock down elite guards especially in crunch time. He did great vs Luka but Baze is highly variant offensively and will garner at time single digit usage alongside CJ and Dame. I believe Mario benefits the most with Collins out and I dont think the Blazers can get away with Baze at PF much tonight like they did yesterday at Dallas.

Fair enough. It’s a big slate, there are plenty of value options that should open up. I’m fading Drummond I think. It’s unreasonable to expect him to reach 70 again, he’s not Giannis or Harden or KAT.

• monarch

@Kanner88 said...

Beastbrook against his old team …. nuff said

Way to break it down. That content should be captured under the RG premium umbrella

• pocket7ns

Westbrook playing his first game against OKC since joining the Rockets tonight. Really liking Westbrook regardless, but now he is locked in for me. Also hard to look past Brogdan for his price, and Draymond has had a rough start but is now the time to buy that his price is lowered?

• EhhTimmay

@Briancobb33 said...

Brogdon is the only healthy ball handler for the Pacers and is playing in a game with a 2 point spread. His usage should be very high for the price point.

I can tell you that if Jackson plays, he doesn’t play defense. Didn’t watch the Philly game, but Rose didn’t look too interested in playing any defense in the first 2 games.

PG against the Pistons is a thing again.

• kwest

@pocket7ns said...

Westbrook playing his first game against OKC since joining the Rockets tonight. Really liking Westbrook regardless, but now he is locked in for me. Also hard to look past Brogdan for his price, and Draymond has had a rough start but is now the time to buy that his price is lowered?

However, CP is a good defender

Harden getting overlooked after 2 duds gotta play some Harden’s. Hezonja for POR also will get run and like Trier as well as a filler.

• kbsktbll88

@JustDFSin said...

I’m still tilted from Trier and Rotowire last game. Rotowire had him as a confirmed starter. It cost me a big money in the showdown slate. Its weird how sometimes before a slate starts you already know a player will bust that night

Yeah I wouldn’t use Rotowire for that type of stuff

• tmarohl

@pocket7ns said...

So now he can really steal Adams rebounds.

• kwest

This might be a night to pick one game to stack. Possibly Chi vs NY

• DirkDigglerz

You guys buying Cody Zeller and Tristan Thompson, both are gonna be blown out

• tmarohl

@EhhTimmay said...

I can tell you that if Jackson plays, he doesn’t play defense. Didn’t watch the Philly game, but Rose didn’t look too interested in playing any defense in the first 2 games.

PG against the Pistons is a thing again.

RJax is very doubtful. You have some Rose and Tim Frazier D.

• JSteele

@kwest said...

However, CP is a good defender

The whole Thunder team is solid defensively. They have allowed a 22.4% 3P and 39.1% FG. I’m tempted to fade the game.

• jessedio

Gobert has been playing like trash yet FD raised his price. What do they know?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I’m going to write this then probably not much at all today, but I want to write this, because it’s obviously a hot topic that’ll draw interest in,

OKC is playing old man slow basketball. We’re only 3 game in and their competition hasn’t been stellar, but they’re 2nd in defensive efficiency thus far. They’re going to try and just muck this game up. Slow grind boring basketball.

Westbrook should have no extra motivation here. Once PG wantdt out it made sense to move him. I doubt he even wanted to be there after that and moving him made sense for everybody. He should be happy in Houston. Sure, I expect him to ball out for the OKC fans when he returns, but that isn’t this game.

Paul is the one with motivation. He wanted out and got it, but I doubt he wanted this. He most likely hates the team and Harden. Problem is Paul is relatively broken. His ceiling isn’t what it was. Brogdon, Jamal Murray, Lonzo Ball are all cheaper on DK with basically the same ceiling at this point. D’Lo isn’t much more either is Mitchell or LaVine. Then you even have guys like Barrett and Rose who are significantly cheaper who’ve shown good returns at their price points already.

If you like the actual match up, fine, play these guys, but if it’s just for the narrative then you can do better.

• JSteele

Lonzo’s birthday was yesterday.

Hangover game.

• Njsum1

We think Holiday will play?

• kbsktbll88

Jeremy Lamb is out. Edmond Sumner will have friends and family at the game in Detroit.

Narratives…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

Jeremy Lamb is out. Edmond Sumner will have friends and family at the game in Detroit.

Narratives…

So lock in TJ McConnell?

• rpolzin25

@Pandamonious said...

Westbrook should have no extra motivation here. Once PG wantdt out it made sense to move him. I doubt he even wanted to be there after that and moving him made sense for everybody. He should be happy in Houston. Sure, I expect him to ball out for the OKC fans when he returns, but that isn’t this game.

Might have me convinced on the Russ fade. Appreciate the take.

• mr_papageorgio

Curry is a lock tonight. Plug him in and figure out the rest IMO.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

If you like the actual match up, fine, play these guys, but if it’s just for the narrative then you can do better

What ru talking about??? We all know narratives make all the money in NBA DFS πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

• futoo

will baze cut into hezonjas minutes ? any min proj out there? i doubt both could be on a gpp win

• JSteele

@mr_papageorgio said...

Curry is a lock tonight. Plug him in and figure out the rest IMO.

He just doesn’t do enough outside of scoring to get it done. At his price, i’d rather play Westbrook or Drummond

• travvis

Hypothetically, let’s say LAC blows out CHA, does Zubac get more burn? Dude is only averaging like 14 minutes a game, but can do some serious damage if he gets over 20 with how people are beating up on CHA bigs.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@pocket7ns said...

Brogdon is a core play for me tonight just like he was Saturday.

Won’t have much Westbrook. He will be over owned and I’d rather pair Brogdon with a Curry instead on fd. Haven’t gotten to dk yet.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.