7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -15.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 15.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -15.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brian7479

As a Spurs fan I don’t think Pop will let him play a lot of minutes this early in the season

• ripking

If Milwaukee blows our Cleveland isn’t giannis the one to do it? 70 dk pts in 28 minutes already this year. I’ll take him over westy and harden

• JSteele

@travvis said...

Hypothetically, let’s say LAC blows out CHA, does Zubac get more burn? Dude is only averaging like 14 minutes a game, but can do some serious damage if he gets over 20 with how people are beating up on CHA bigs.

Zubac got 0 4th qtr minutes when the Clips blew out the Warriors.

Even then Harrell was in the game until the final 4 minutes when the clean up crew went on.

• mr_papageorgio

That price on Drummond is a little scary but unless he gets hurt or in foul trouble I don’t see him scoring under 50 DK points tonight.

• balladamus

@DirkDigglerz said...

You guys buying Cody Zeller and Tristan Thompson, both are gonna be blown out

I think Cody is good for the price but I feel like Thompson is in for a let down after two strong games to start the year. Cleveland should be outmatched overall and with Brook being a stretch 5, I think Thompson will underperform tonight. This may be a spot where we see more Nance too. That’s my take anyways. Definitely could be wrong.

• Shaudy_lo

@Randallus said...

Hart at his price feels like a must play. PG is definitely loaded. SF and PF are the tough value spots for me, which justifies the spend on ABC. The price point is rough, no doubt, but I was able to recoup with GS front court. I’m back and forth between Drummond or Zeller.

Other than Chriss/Spellman/Ilyasova, anyone come across some value plays at SF and PF under $5k on FD?

SF Eric Gordon I keep picking and he keeps letting me down . At 4200 tho he will have upside if you’re trying to pay down at a position

• Ndepompei

Has anybody mentioned George Hill yet? 3300 vs those cavs guards is very juicy

• Brian7479

Probably doesn’t have a high ceiling but PJ Tucker played 38 minutes in both games so far. Had 16 and 17 real points. With Russ driving to the rim Tucker is getting open 3’s. Price is increasing though

• tmarohl

At least I can’t fade LBJ tonight.

• JustDFSin

@EhhTimmay said...

I can tell you that if Jackson plays, he doesn’t play defense. Didn’t watch the Philly game, but Rose didn’t look too interested in playing any defense in the first 2 games.

PG against the Pistons is a thing again.

Teams spread the floor and its a layup drill. Its not just Jackson Its the whole team. Drummons few blocks distort the picture if you just look at box score

• lemay88

Harrell will be the play of the night

• Brian7479

Jokic is tempting against a team that has given up 122, 124 and 113 points. The concern is if the game turns into a blowout but Vegas only has the line at -5.5 so there’s a little bit of a chance it doesn’t blow out

• Isolitary18

My senses keep telling me no ABC tonight to much value elsewhere…. my mind keeps manipulating these fingers into plugging him into every darn lineup I make.

• noddy

@Kanner88 said...

Beastbrook against his old team …. nuff said

I just bet the over 42.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists. Seems like the lock of the century to me.

• kettab24

hey thank you!

• balladamus

With the pace Toronto is playing at this year and their battles last year, Orl @ Tor may be a sneaky under the radar stack. I will definitely have some shares.

• JSteele

@balladamus said...

With the pace Toronto is playing at this year and their battles last year, Orl @ Tor may be a sneaky under the radar stack. I will definitely have some shares.

I do like me some Kyle Lowry

• kbsktbll88

@Shaudy_lo said...

SF Eric Gordon I keep picking and he keeps letting me down . At 4200 tho he will have upside if you’re trying to pay down at a position

Eric Gordon is not playable in GPP’s unless either one of Harden or Westbrook is out. He just doesn’t have the ceiling.

• Brian7479

If Embiid is out I’ll take a lot of Horford regardless of if he’s chalky. If Embiid is out 50+ point upside on DK at 6200? Sign me up

• JSteele

@Brian7479 said...

If Embiid is out I’ll take a lot of Horford regardless of if he’s chalky. If Embiid is out 50+ point upside on DK at 6200? Sign me up

Embiid participated at shootaround so I think he will play. But I agree

• BawseGeller

Anyone else like Malik Beasley for some blowout potential run?

• Shaudy_lo

@yountingly said...

Brogdon is a core play for me tonight just like he was Saturday.

Won’t have much Westbrook. He will be over owned and I’d rather pair Brogdon with a Curry instead on fd. Haven’t gotten to dk yet.

This is me also . I had Russ and Brogdon until reading Panda . Now I’m on Curry or maybe even Trae Young . I’ve picked Trae both nights so far and he’s been good to me .

• Shaudy_lo

@kbsktbll88 said...

Eric Gordon is not playable in GPP’s unless either one of Harden or Westbrook is out. He just doesn’t have the ceiling.

What about cash because that’s what I’m mainly thinking about using him .

There isn’t a lot of guys with a high Ceiling at his price though . One thing I know is he will be getting pretty good minutes at that price though .

• JSteele

@Shaudy_lo said...

This is me also . I had Russ and Brogdon until reading Panda . Now I’m on Curry or maybe even Trae Young . I’ve picked Trae both nights so far and he’s been good to me .

I like Trae but not tonight. He’s gonna have a tough time with that Philly d

• noddy

Why did Spellman get so many minutes? Will he get that again?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).