7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -15.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 15.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -15.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

Myles Turner is 6400 on DK, the guy has played 40, and 38 minutes a night so far.

• Knicks bulls stack🤠

• kettab24

looks like he’ll hit 30 DK easy with upside

• mattspot10

Balanced lineup looks pretty nice tonight. Single bullet here with nobody over $7,000 or under $4,800. We’ll see how it goes.

• kbsktbll88

@kettab24 said...

looks like he’ll hit 30 DK easy with upside

30 definitely. 40 possibly, but on a massive slate you’ll need 400 on DK to take down a GPP. I would think you’d need him to get you 45-50 for that. He’ll be in my pool though and I might have some.

• osuryanf

@mattspot10 said...

Balanced lineup looks pretty nice tonight. Single bullet here with nobody over $7,000 or under $4,800. We’ll see how it goes.

Welp, we have the exact same lineup then.

• kettab24

thoughts on Booker?

• dominicanpapi

@kettab24 said...

thoughts on Booker?

Not a great matchup, pace down spot and Rubio is back which takes away assist opportunities for him.

• kettab24

i’m getting a lot of Turner in my crunches

• kettab24

good call didn’t realize Rubio is back…I still like some jazz though, Gobert is sneaky

• osuryanf

@kettab24 said...

good call didn’t realize Rubio is back…I still like some jazz though, Gobert is sneaky

Rubio is sneaky in my opinion.

• kettab24

so many good young guys, SGA, Barrett, Brogdon, Lonzo, Murray etc…makes me wonder is it worth paying up?

• kettab24

Rubio or Murray on DK?

• Isolitary18

Still riding the Drose wave or is tonight the time give it a break?

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Some 6-7 game slates would be nice, this is too much.

I agree. For the first time this season FD is offering their $2 SE contest for the express slates (the $5 SE contest was the only option before), so I will be playing those tonight instead of trying to tackle the 11-game main slate.
    Shoutout to SteeloCity

for realizing that the smaller slates are easier to cash in so early in his playing career!

• noddy

@kettab24 said...

so many good young guys, SGA, Barrett, Brogdon, Lonzo, Murray etc…makes me wonder is it worth paying up?

It’s DFS so nobody knows, but I’m going balanced.

• DirkDigglerz

Okay Final Pool Brogdon Ingram Hart OG Anunuoby Hood Giannis Baynes and Westbrook… 380 points

• Barnabus

I’m going stars and scrubs but I can guarantee I will be on the wrong stars. For what it’s worth I will be dumpster diving on Hezonja and Spellman

• Petergunz82

@JSteele said...

awesemo’s good chalk is Hezonja and bad chalk is George Hill

Why is George Hill chalk again? Minutes are good but his usage is not.

• kbsktbll88

@Petergunz82 said...

Why is George Hill chalk again? Minutes are good but his usage is not.

No way Hill is going to be chalk on an 11 game slate. I don’t know what awesomo is smoking.

• noddy

Need some Embiid and Holliday news.

• tmarohl

@noddy said...

Need some Embiid and Holliday news.

Sounds like Embiid had a good shoot around and is going to play. Holiday seems more iffy. I’m leaning towards him being out.

• mattspot10

@osuryanf said...

Welp, we have the exact same lineup then.

Good luck to you tonight then! Maybe we’ll split a small one. I don’t venture into the big stuff so if that’s where you swim, I’ll root for ya!

• Briancobb33

Anyone have a read on the nuggets minutes?

• FunchessOfFun

@kbsktbll88 said...

I think he’s in a good spot, but not sure if he has the upside yet.

You want to be on the low owned % of that when he does go off though. Like Morant last night (albeit the rest of my lineup were turds)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).