• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9 ) at Houston ( 9 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at Golden State ( -5.5 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Irisheric777

I faded harrell in single entries as well

• captainwacky

@Irisheric777 said...

I faded harrell in single entries as well

I’m wayyyyyy under his ownership. We’ll see how that works out; he’s obviously a very good play.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

Anyone know why JJJ only played 18 mins against POR last night?

Looks like blowout and foul trouble.

• captainwacky

I was really busy and retrospective advice doesn’t help anything… but Harrell really struggles with size. Clint Capela has that. He might just get there on volume alone, but we’ll see.

• BiGtIGeRs

Embiid under owned I went heavy

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

I was really busy and retrospective advice doesn’t help anything… but Harrell really struggles with size. Clint Capela has that. He might just get there on volume alone, but we’ll see.

That’s what I think. He’s just going to get there on minutes/volume. Probably ends up in the 30-40 range. Nothing insane or impossible to overcome if you faded, but it’s a nice and toasty number for his price.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

That’s what I think. He’s just going to get there on minutes/volume. Probably ends up in the 30-40 range. Nothing insane or impossible to overcome if you faded, but it’s a nice and toasty number for his price.

I definitely didn’t full fade… I think I went about 30 percent across both sites, and I really didn’t think he was going to be 76 percent owned – I was guestimating about 55-60 percent ownership.

• BiGtIGeRs

Embiiiiiiiiiiid

• bdf

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Now you’re just being stupid take Harrell

Not stupid if Whiteside gets 40 and Harrel gets 35

• 10CentShowdownChamp

embiid can slow down. only have him in 2 of 20.

• DirkDigglerz

Ice Trae already got 20 ,, hmmm Beal sucks bro… he’s just chillin this seaso

• bobbbb

same old shitty kuzma

• Pandamonious

17 in the 1st for Embiid is not smashing.

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

17 in the 1st for Embiid is not smashing.

• DirkDigglerz

My Beal Trae John Collins Harrell looking juicy AF right now stiil got Jah Lonnie Desmond Banes Adams later…. Quadruple OT plss…

• depalma13

We lost internet 10 minutes before lock. Enjoy my donation tonight.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@bdf said...

Not stupid if Whiteside gets 40 and Harrel gets 35

Did I miss some Gobert news?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Kcp over holiday ugh i hate myself for that. Holiday never is gonna get there.

• gaelicgirl

@DirkDigglerz said...

My Beal Trae John Collins Harrell looking juicy AF right now stiil got Jah Lonnie Desmond Banes Adams later…. Quadruple OT plss…

Why do you hate the Warriors?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Boban Marjanovic (back) ruled out Thursday.

• chronoxiong

Tobias Harris was chalk all season long. Tonight, he’s decently owned. And I have him tonight. Not good.

• SkateFiend

There’s no incentive to fade Harrell at fd, where he’s also a pf. He might be pf at dk too.

He’s a hustle player, and his floor is probably 15 points and 8 rebounds. More minutes add a bit to that.

• DirkDigglerz

@gaelicgirl said...

Why do you hate the Warriors?

Nah I love them Imma Curry and Klay fan

• DirkDigglerz

Hmmmm interesting 3% really rostered KCP , I don’t understand the logic there

• mnsugrinder

No KCP no 1st place. Faded holiday but didn’t think to look at Pope.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).