8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 192
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 187.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( +3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 202.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• mjroc

@bbjay20 said...

Oh yeah, i meant I’m rolling w/Zeller and now Capela (over Lauvigne). Yes, Zeller all night.

OOO gotcha gotcha, nothing like some min priced big men getting big minutes to open up all our other options.

• Bschwarze325

@bbjay20 said...

Is Noah going to play tonight?

I would assume he plays. My take is it will be around 15-18 minutes. So probably not enough to warrant using him in a DFS lineup..

• mjroc

I like my lineup alot right now, but at these prices I think everyone will lol

• tr_baskin

@millerto said...

The point is….. Gather all the ideas. Use the information in a way that suits you. Pretty simple really.

For instance, yesterday I said “wow the whole world is on Bazemore right now, wonder if that’s a bad sign”

Well it was. Shoulda swung elsewhere. Somebody might post an interesting thought on a matchup that helps you in some way. We aint coming here trying to be spoon fed the winning ticket. Just to gather ideas.

^^^^^ Excellent response. Gather your own info, do some research. If i had done my research on bazemore instead of following the crowd, i would have easily faded him!

• Bschwarze325

@Draftpot_Eric said...

We’re increasing the cap starting tomorrow.

Awesome! Looking forward to it. Thanks for the quick feedback Eric.

• millerto

@bretboy said...

Anyone else worried that Harden might only get 20-25 mins due to blowout factor tonight? Or do fresh legs play all night?

If it’s a blowout, it’s probably because Harden had a monster stat line in 25 minutes so………..

• lanean11

Anyone like Dragic tonight? Pretty cheap and should see a lot of minutes

• ElSlappo

Strange that Boogie is a PF on Yahoo. It keeps fooling me as I make new LU’s.

• xHotLineBlingx

Thanks for your inputs leaning in towards McCollum both of them are in the same scenario with Giannis, Jabari and OJ mayo out it’s hard to resist Middleton lol. might just have to pick both with 2 entries lol

• tr_baskin

@methodical said...

Lawson going to be healthy enough to play significant minutes tonight?

I dont know if he is healthy but im not taking a chance though. He could be a great revenge factor play.

• AaronAKG

How can we trust these DFS sites when they don’t have proper rosters?

I’m looking for Myles Turner and can’t find him on Fan Duel?

And last night I swear my game was calculated wrong with AD which pushed me into a tie in a H2H.

• FPFootball

@bbjay20 said...

I am 95% sure I’m rolling w/the Portland backcourt tonight. Who else is going to score for them? CMC and Lillard are going to have 50 shots between them…hopefully

And AD with all of the rebounds please :)

• methodical

What does everyone think of any of the Cavs on a B2B?

• tr_baskin

Having a hard time filling my gaurd position on DK with 3400. Any suggestions?

• INSPYR

@bbjay20 said...

I am 95% sure I’m rolling w/the Portland backcourt tonight. Who else is going to score for them? CMC and Lillard are going to have 50 shots between them…hopefully

Myers Leonard is going to score for them. Look out for that BIG 3!

• millerto

Also, don’t be afraid to go against advice. Even if it’s your own advice. Yesterday I was completely against going all in on Lebron. I did, however, have him in a lineup just in case. That lineup won me money. No grand prize and I’m not making a commercial today, but still any time you can turn 3 bucks into 7.5 you better do it.

• MikeMineo

wow. FD needs to make their GPPs bigger if they keep filling 6 hours before lock :/

the only $2 GPPs are qualifiers? wtf.

• Boscelts34

No love for Larkin tonight with jack out?

• xHotLineBlingx

@AaronAKG said...

How can we trust these DFS sites when they don’t have proper rosters?

I’m looking for Myles Turner and can’t find him on Fan Duel?

And last night I swear my game was calculated wrong with AD which pushed me into a tie in a H2H.

And some positions are way off lol

• ssmfour

I know it’s still early, but the 400K on DK is less than half full. Could be a lot of overlay

• xHotLineBlingx

Got Larkin as my only PG

• tr_baskin

Jeremy Lin could be a nice pick. might get the start tonight.

• slcseas

@methodical said...

What does everyone think of any of the Cavs on a B2B?

B2B probably a non-factor at this point of the season. I don’t like the matchup though, except for maybe Mo Williams due to price.

• INSPYR

Clint should be a center on DK

• mjroc

Feel like we mostly talk about guys we like, so I’m gonna throw out a few mid to upper tier guys that I’m not touching today on DK.

PG- Knight (7100), Reggie Jackson (7800), Conley (6700), Rose (6500)
    SG- Jimmy Butler (7600), Derozan (7300), Oladipo (7200), Ellis (7000)
    SF- LeBron (9800), Melo (8600), Gay (7700), Tobias Harris (6500)
    PF- Aldridge (8100), Pau Gasol (8000), Mirotic (6400)
    C- Brook Lopez (7200), Big Al Jefferson (6900), Kanter (6300), Valanciunas (6200), Noah (6000)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).