8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 192
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 187.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( +3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 202.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• FPFootball

@tr_baskin said...

Jeremy Lin could be a nice pick. might get the start tonight.

Even if he doesn’t, Hornets will play Kemba, Lin and Batum together at times.

• ashank

@lanean11 said...

Anyone like Dragic tonight? Pretty cheap and should see a lot of minutes

I read that he averaged 20 points and 5 assists against the Hornets last season

• tr_baskin

Hump/Porzingis/Randle? Who would u choose?

• slcseas

@Boscelts34 said...

No love for Larkin tonight with jack out?

He barely put up numbers last year without another competent player on the roster. I’m also betting Joe Johnson handles the ball a lot tonight.

• mjroc

@tr_baskin said...

Hump/Porzingis/Randle? Who would u choose?

Randle

• Ahandy46

Thad Young.

• mgsmith119

@Queens819 said...

Who’s getting buckets for Milwaukee? Greek and Parker are out.

If you don’t know the answer to this, you probably shouldn’t be playing NBA.

• Darkstar24

Have a lineup I really like, but having trouble filling out the last 3 spots. Right now I have it as McCollum/Capela/Randle. I wanted to include ryan anderson instead of Randle but that would leave my last spot with less than $3000 to spend. Should I look for a slightly cheaper alternative to McCollum so I can roster Anderson? I’m on DK and didn’t really see an option I like just under McCollum’s 4800. If I change anything then I’ll have to reroster a lot lol.

I’m new to dfs NBA and not trying to throw out a bunch of entries every day until I learn more.

• xHotLineBlingx

@mjroc said...

Randle

Humpries

• AaronAKG

Lance Stephenson at $3500 FD and good chance starting do I go down that road?

Yes had a crap season last year but hes very capable still of putting up #‘s does “The Truth” PP challenge him for those mins?

• hurtner2005

KRHIS SWISH MIDDLETON I AM ALL OVER HIM

• sjobarzanek

@AaronAKG said...

Lance Stephenson at $3500 FD and good chance starting do I go down that road? Yes had a crap season last year but hes very capable still of putting up #‘s does “The Truth” PP challenge him for those mins?

got him in a lineup with lillard westbrook and PG

• t4t3r

Can’t find a Center in the early turbo on DK, any recommendations?

• hurtner2005

SO you plan on taking harden lillard and wall.. i assume you are taking capela and co for everyone else??

• xdan3220

@mjroc said...

Feel like we mostly talk about guys we like, so I’m gonna throw out a few mid to upper tier guys that I’m not touching today on DK.

PG- Knight (7100), Reggie Jackson (7800), Conley (6700), Rose (6500)
    SG- Jimmy Butler (7600), Derozan (7300), Oladipo (7200), Ellis (7000)
    SF- LeBron (9800), Melo (8600), Gay (7700), Tobias Harris (6500)
    PF- Aldridge (8100), Pau Gasol (8000), Mirotic (6400)
    C- Brook Lopez (7200), Big Al Jefferson (6900), Kanter (6300), Valanciunas (6200), Noah (6000)

Really hope you are right about this group as I don’t have any of these guys in a lineup. Do you generally avoid guys on the 2nd of a back to back, since you basically have all the bulls in there? I agree I don’t like them today but mainly because none of them strike me as great value today

• hurtner2005

i was thinking randle and capela as bigs to allow to me fit studs at the small man positions any thought?

• awilson45

What do you guys think about Kobe tonight?

• teezee

Humphries, Zeller, or Larkin? Pick one

• linesrc

@teezee said...

Humphries, Zeller, or Larkin? Pick one

Zeller.

• linesrc

@hurtner2005 said...

i was thinking randle and capela as bigs to allow to me fit studs at the small man positions any thought?

Thats what im doing with Capela and Zeller.

• Burntrider

@XrayPunk said...

I can’t find Ish Smith on FD. Anyone else having that problem?

Same here

• boombox150

The pricing on yahoo is very tight. AD at $50 will be 25% of the salary of any lineup. Crazy

• Ice_Man

Capela not being at C on DK is really annoying.

I like Rodney Hood and Shane Larkin as Punts tonight but am looking for a 3,400 or less C. Joffrey Lauvergne, or Nikola Jokic perhaps?

• TeamTwerk

Does anyone know if and when Crazy Gabey’s podcast will return? I really enjoyed listening to his show through out NBA last season and MLB as well.

• hurtner2005

lol whats you dk name sir.. sniping

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).