8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 192
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 187.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( +3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 202.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• S7ubs

@hurtner2005 said...

i was thinking randle and capela as bigs to allow to me fit studs at the small man positions any thought?

I’m all in on Capela tonight. Denver was dead last v centers last season.

• millerto

@mjroc said...

Feel like we mostly talk about guys we like, so I’m gonna throw out a few mid to upper tier guys that I’m not touching today on DK.

PG- Knight (7100), Reggie Jackson (7800), Conley (6700), Rose (6500)
    SG- Jimmy Butler (7600), Derozan (7300), Oladipo (7200), Ellis (7000)
    SF- LeBron (9800), Melo (8600), Gay (7700), Tobias Harris (6500)
    PF- Aldridge (8100), Pau Gasol (8000), Mirotic (6400)
    C- Brook Lopez (7200), Big Al Jefferson (6900), Kanter (6300), Valanciunas (6200), Noah (6000)

Why are you against tobias?

• TeamTwerk

@Burntrider said...

Same here

He is listed by his born last name : Itonyu

• mabrla

There is no reason not to roster A.D. for all 82 of his games this year. The usage rate and floor/ceiling is just too high. I’ll happily take the free square.

He had the worst game of his career last night and had 29 FD points. Until his price point is ~2000 more than every other player, I’ll be rostering him every night.

• Ice_Man

I want to roster Zach Lavine because he goes off against the Lakers every single time, probably because he wanted to be drafted by them. I’m just a little scared off by the fact that he was terrible in preseason.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

DK Cash

Gallinari+Harden
    or
    George+Bledsoe

• TimPich

@Unico10 said...

DK Cash

Gallinari+Harden
    or
    George+Bledsoe

Gallo Harden easy

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@TimPich said...

Gallo Harden easy

That’s what I thought… like George price, but don’t like the spot

• bacon6966

DK GPP: Cousins or Harden?

• millerto

I see a Harden/Cousins/Davis lineup in my future.

• Boscelts34

How about these three for low end guys: Otto porter..McCollum… Middleton

• teezee

Pick two of 3: Lauvergne, Zeller, Humphries.

really need help with this, cant decide

• Boscelts34

As a Celtics fan I wouldn’t take zeller…to many big guys and minutes to spread out even with KO out tonight

• bbjay20

Drummond, Vucevic or Gasol on DK? I have no idea which I like more, as I really like all 3 and want to narrow it down.

• mjroc

@xdan3220 said...

Really hope you are right about this group as I don’t have any of these guys in a lineup. Do you generally avoid guys on the 2nd of a back to back, since you basically have all the bulls in there? I agree I don’t like them today but mainly because none of them strike me as great value today

Today I’m not really concerned about Back to back, I agree that the Bulls do not provide much value today. Particularly I don’t like the big man rotation at all right now and it could go anywhere. Also, Rose just is gonna have to play safely a week or two and get his minutes up for me to consider. I like a few Pistons tonight, so back to back doesn’t bother me, but like you said, I can’t find value with the Bulls today

• marcuseightyfive

GL to everyone tonight. I’m set.

I don’t think we should see anything too crazy in the DNP department since it’s opening night and mostly everyone should be playing. Most news was posted earlier today or yesterday but for the first timers, dedicate the last hour before tip-off to twitter and rotoworld.com.

Another word of advice: Once you’re set, don’t tinker. You’ll drive yourself crazy.

• mjroc

@millerto said...

Why are you against tobias?

I don’t really like his floor or ceiling much today. I think the Wizards are a bad matchup for him and today I can’t see him getting much more than 5x, if that.

• tyhowell

Will Barton? Minimum value and will get some good minutes due to Denver depth at wings? what do you think?

• mjroc

@teezee said...

Pick two of 3: Lauvergne, Zeller, Humphries.

really need help with this, cant decide

Zeller, then idk for the 2nd

• sjobarzanek

Porzingis….what are your thoughts????

• mjroc

@sjobarzanek said...

Porzingis….what are your thoughts????

Back and forth on him for me, definitely like him, just can’t squeeze him in right now

• ashank

Is it a good idea to go without any “superstar” players in a 50/50 on FanDuel, in my lineup none of my players are worth over $9000 and I’m aiming for a lot of players in the $7000-$8000 range. I’m wondering if this is a good idea or if it’s better to always have a Harden or Davis or Lebron

• yanksfan1

Over/under on GPP winning score on DK? 340?

• twistergolf18

Which one do you guys prefer Anthony Davis and someone at or under 3800 or Chris Paul and Julius Randle

• duxaosm

Cousins playing the 4 against Blake tonight, I’m not sure what to make of it, he cant handle his athleticism, and then again Blake cant handle Boogie inside. Should be interesting. Koufos against DeAndre for boards too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).