8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 192
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 187.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( +3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 202.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Mvdm56

What are you all thinking about Rudy GOATbert?

• ItzJamesFTW

@Queens819 said...

Who’s getting buckets for Milwaukee? Greek and Parker are out.

MIddleton and more likely Monroe.

• ItzJamesFTW

I’ll throw a couple of minimum price starters out for you that I haven’t seen anyone talk about yet:

Joffrey Lauvergne – Should start at Center for the Nuggets

Chris Copeland – With Parker and Giannis out, Copeland should start at Power Forward and split minutes with John Henson.

• rbrandonlee4

I’m new to DFS NBA. For cash games, roughly speaking, what would be a good total points goal?

• ItzJamesFTW

@rbrandonlee4 said...

I’m new to DFS NBA. For cash games, roughly speaking, what would be a good total points goal?

I would say around 260-270.

• mellofellowsu

@jeffreybuckets said...

The Brow after the letdown?

Against Portand front court? Absolutely.

• sergeymak

Derek Willams a play ?

• zpa1989

who plays in dallas with matthews and williams on a mins restriction and parsons out? jenkins barea and harris? who do people like there

am i crazy to consider lauvergne at the min price who will start and played well in the preseason?

• ItzJamesFTW

@zpa1989 said...

who plays in dallas with matthews and williams on a mins restriction and parsons out? jenkins barea and harris? who do people like there

am i crazy to consider lauvergne at the min price who will start and played well in the preseason?

I would avoid the Dallas situation, I think the best plays come from the otherside with Bledsoe. And Lauvergne absolutely in play. Just mentioned him as one of my favorite min price plays.

• WuChef1986

@Queens819 said...

Who’s getting buckets for Milwaukee? Greek and Parker are out.

middleton, monroe

• ItzJamesFTW

Ish Smith is still labeled as playing for the Wizards, will his points count if he is started?

• mellofellowsu

@Mvdm56 said...

What are you all thinking about Rudy GOATbert?

I have nothing against him. There’s a lot of cheaper alternatives that I like better though.

If I’m paying for someone around that price point I prefer Monroe.

• xHotLineBlingx

I got a feeling of a Danilo Gallinari 40 point game with Wilson Chandler out? Run and gun with the Rockets.

• jeffreybuckets

Thoughts on P.J Hairston punt play starting for CHA. But no idea on minutes.

• bmann

Here’s my list of low salary value plays on dk, divided into ranked tiers. I’m sure I missed someone…thoughts?

mccollum/otto
    ——————
    mo-willy
    galloway
    ——————
    capela
    canaan
    zeller
    ———————
    humphries
    lauvergne
    mahinmi/hill
    hood
    copeland

• TheWhiteMamba

Meyers Leonard anyone? I’m also looking at McCollum and Lillard, but I don’t want to start 3 Blazers.

The hardest part for me on this slate is deciding which stud(s) to pay up for. Both the Beard and the Brow look good, but so does CP3 and Griffin, as well as Lillard and Demarcus Cousins.

• AWoo

All the GOAT PERKINS again!

• RockyTop55

No turbos on FD as of right now. Kind of disappointing. I was hoping to get an 8 game slate. 13 is a little overwhelming with so many options.

• TheMONEYistheMotive

Better Value Play , Capela with Howard out or Ian Mahinmi

• CoachTrav

Mudiay is a nice price, Okafor should make value easy imo, Gortat against Vuv who isn’t an overly good defender.

Thoughts on Hayward?

• Mvdm56

Don’t want to play both Capela and Lauvergne. Who’s the better play?

• dominicanpapi

@RockyTop55 said...

No turbos on FD as of right now. Kind of disappointing. I was hoping to get an 8 game slate. 13 is a little overwhelming with so many options.

IIRC, they usually post them around noon.

• Green_Ranger_91

Definitely taking a look at Lin and Capela.

• querb

deron, isaiah thomas, or clarkson on FD?

• Green_Ranger_91

Really leaning heavily towards Middleton. I also really like Gallinari/Faried tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).