8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 192
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 187.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( +3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 202.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• knickstape7

can i get some thoughts on this ? DK cash game: C.J McCollum/ Deandre Jordan or Mo Williams and Rudy Gobert

Thanks

• DoggFetus

It’s ridiculous to have Ish Smith available for last night’s slate, but not for tonight? What’s the reason @DraftKings?

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@teezee said...

Lauvergne or Zeller? Multiple responses would be appreciated

I have zeller locked in on DK. $3K vs. Philly should eclipse 7x, and has a chance to even do something crazy like 10-11x.

He has to be the value play of the night, and I wonder how many people are actually really looking at him with all of the top C options on the board.

• ashank

Gordon Hayward or Andrew Wiggens?

• yoshi2132

Middleton or mirotic for cash (FD). Any help would be apreciated!

• kyleb728

Anyone I can message to get input on my LU? Really trying to learn NBA this year, I did really well last night actually but struggling with the lineup building today

• karimamin

Carmelo or Lebron on FD

• laser1000000

Love Zeller with Olynyk out.

• yoshi2132

@karimamin said...

Carmelo or Lebron on FD

None of them…..

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@yoshi2132 said...

Middleton should be the Bucks top option, and he’s not on a B2B

• jmac1204

@laser1000000 said...

Even against Noel? I think that’s a bad spot for him. But at 3k why not I guess.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@peachfuzz said...

I have zeller locked in on DK. $3K vs. Philly should eclipse 7x, and has a chance to even do something crazy like 10-11x.

He has to be the value play of the night, and I wonder how many people are actually really looking at him with all of the top C options on the board.

We are talking about Tyler Zeller though. I have him in a few but it’s not like he is guaranteed anything.

• tonytone1908

@DoggFetus said...

It’s ridiculous to have Ish Smith available for last night’s slate, but not for tonight? What’s the reason @DraftKings?

Even if you played him last night on DK you weren’t getting the points anyway. It’s because they posted the game before he was officially on the roster.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@laser1000000 said...

Wow, I forgot about Olynyk not even being an option tonight for tearing Love’s arm off in the playoffs.

That solidifies Zeller even more for me tonight. I don’t think I could get away from him on DK where playing two center’s is an option.

• shark61350

You can seriously put together a winning cash team of guys under 5k on DK if you want to live on the edge.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@slpanthers24 said...

We are talking about Tyler Zeller though. I have him in a few but it’s not like he is guaranteed anything.

He’s guaranteed a lot of minutes at C against PHI for $3k. That’s way more than good enough for me.

• Gaudexmachina

@laser1000000 said...

Just got home…is Olynyk out?

• WillBee4

Mudiay or McCollum?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

They are in much better shape on d with JO in there with Noels now. I just don’t think he will be all that much from a production standpoint.

• AaronAKG

@peachfuzz said...

He’s guaranteed a lot of minutes at C against PHI for $3k. That’s way more than good enough for me.

He is not guaranteed minutes at all he barely squeezed out the starting C behind Amir Johnson and Jared Sullinger who both in my opinion are better then Zeller.

Too much of a time share for playing time for me to roster T.Z. with better options at C for exact same price.

• millerto

The zeller hype is reaching Bazemore levels and that scares me

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

Harden or Boogie?

• rotoryan

@yoshi2132 said...

Both!

• rotoryan

I find it hilarious that people are guaranteeing minutes for a Celtics big.

Did you all pay attention to their rotations last year?

• schaumboys

How about David Lee? Should be starting at power forward and should be good for a double double.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).