8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 192
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 187.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( +3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 202.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• JHols1nger

Mo still a lock at 6k on a b2b in Memphis?

• jeffreybuckets

With all the value out there. It’s looking like a stars’n‘scrubs type of night!

• Green_Ranger_91

Anyone on Brooke Lopez tonight against the Bulls? He seems to always play well against them. Also, the Bulls aren’t the defensive team that they were under Thibs and I believe his usage will be pretty high with the departure of Williams and injury to Jarrett Jack.

• teachmehowtocutty

All the mighty mouse and his backcourt mate for me! Towns for a middle of the road center is intriguing against the lakers.

• teezee

So who does everyone have as their locks tonight both at value and stars?

• ItzJamesFTW

I think Roy Hibbert is a fine play tonight at his price. Should be a completely different gameplan in LA than IND. Hibbert goes back to his 30+ minutes.

• TheWhiteMamba

Even against the Jazz defense, it’s hard not to love Marcus Morris at 4.5k on DK! 37 minutes, 19 FG attempts… Gotta love it.

• Thanasi

@RockyTop55 said...

No turbos on FD as of right now. Kind of disappointing. I was hoping to get an 8 game slate. 13 is a little overwhelming with so many options.

Try narrowing down to 5 or 6 games with highest point total or you personally like the most and roster from them.

• xHotLineBlingx

Marcus Morris has 7x his value potential :)

• dominicanpapi

@JHols1nger said...

Mo still a lock at 6k on a b2b in Memphis?

My opinion: as a cash game play, probably not. Memphis is stingy on defense, and Cavs are coming off a back to back. So I suppose that makes him a GPP play or fade completely.

• Mvdm56

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Even against the Jazz defense, it’s hard not to love Marcus Morris at 4.5k on DK! 37 minutes, 19 FG attempts… Gotta love it.

B2B versus the Jazz tho.

• finn4

middleton or ariza for a mid-priced SF? might play both

• teachmehowtocutty

@ItzJamesFTW said...

I think Roy Hibbert is a fine play tonight at his price. Should be a completely different gameplan in LA than IND. Hibbert goes back to his 30+ minutes.

He will foul out before he gets to 30 mins

• teachmehowtocutty

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Im torn between him and mirotic on fd

• Elz24

No paul George love he looked like a man on a mission this preseason. new offensive scheme as well

• Stickman731

Any thoughts on Black Mamba tonight – looks pretty cheap and he does have something to prove.

• crazypaul

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Lillard seems like an obvious play. But then again, didn’t he sort of struggle last year when LMA got hurt? Everyone went bat $hit crazy over his usage, but in the end his production really suffered. Am I remembering this right?

In 11 games without Lamarcus Aldridge last season, Damian Lillard averaged 35.8 FTPS on FD & 40.8 FTPS on DK. On the season, he averaged 35.77 FTPS on FD & 38.6 FTPS on DK, so there really was no difference. However, they also lost Matthews & Batum, so I would think his scoring is going to be greater this year than last.

• millerto

You gotta think Harden is gonna get a ton of shots tonight against Denver without D. Howard and Davis bounces back big against Portland, but that’s a lot of salary to tie up those two with so many other good players going.

• mellofellowsu

@millerto said...

You gotta think Harden is gonna get a ton of shots tonight against Denver without D. Howard and Davis bounces back big against Portland, but that’s a lot of salary to tie up those two with so many other good players going.

Harden averaged something like 40 points in 4 games vs Denver last season. Don’t overthink this.

I have a Harden/Davis lineup that I like. There are a ton of cheap options tonight that will get minutes.

• teachmehowtocutty

@Elz24 said...

No paul George love he looked like a man on a mission this preseason. new offensive scheme as well

Dont think sf is a position to spend up at tonight. But he could be a sneaky gpp play!

• schaumboys

Anyone like Rubio tonight? Has a pretty good matchup.

• eloving56

This slate is juiiccyyy

• FPFootball

@JSteele said...

Jrue will start and play his 20 minutes. Ish and Nate will split the rest

All of the Lillard/McCollum please !!!

• dominicanpapi

@Elz24 said...

Read somewhere he expects to play 36 minutes. Not sure how many lineups I’ll end up with but after reading that I gotta say he’ll be in half of them.

• xdan3220

Hard not to love Harden tonight, also think Hollis Thompson makes a nice cheap option on both sites Sixers very shorthanded think Noel and Okafor open things up for him outside. Anyone have a feel on Batum and his usage? Not a fan of using guys in slow paced games on such a big slate but he sticks out as a guy that could exceed value.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).