8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) —- T: 192
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 187.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( +3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 202.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• magicnoles

Man 306 and only won $10 my LU was nice too

• magicnoles

Lowest player put up 25. Man nba is fun

• magicnoles

Srolle killed it last night almost 100gs from what i saw

• afcangelo

If we’re braggin then I gotta throw my 11/11 DK sharps and 3/3 wed spec lu’s in. Topped out with 90th in the sharp and 121 in the special but volume, volume is what made my day. 3 into 150, 60, 60, 40, 30, 30, 10 and down. 20 into 240 is never bad either.

Get it while the gettins good though because it won’t be like this for long! Although we can hope lol

• afcangelo

I love NBA. Nothing like the sweat and buildup, oh so glad we’re back in season. Bring on the shit games I don’t even care. Regular season NBA and we are off!

• tr_baskin

Who is going bazemore tonight :)

• freshtodeathx

Shh bazemore is my sleeper tonight!

• Cdogbuck

Anyone else get zero DK points for Ish Smith on Draft Kings? What am I missing? Are there two Ish Smiths in the NBA?

• chwbn

My score of 329 won me $150 last night. I’ll take it, but damn, can’t believe 200 people in front me were around the 340-360 level.

• osuryanf

@osuryanf said...

Who do I think is the Schroder of tonight? That’s hard to answer, but the not-so-expensive guys I like are:

McCollum
    Payton
    Mudiay

Some may think they’re “chalky,” but fade at your own risk IMO.

Hit these pretty good, but I’m sure most people did as well. All had great value for their price.

Vucevic and K. Middleton were the two guys that hurt me. Still ended up with a profitable night. Best lineup was 320 but it took 360 to win last night — that’s crazy!

• chwbn

@osuryanf said...

Hit these pretty good, but I’m sure most people did as well. All had great value for their price.

Vucevic and K. Middleton were the two guys that hurt me. Still ended up with a profitable night. Best lineup was 320 but it took 360 to win last night — that’s crazy!

I know, right! I don’t think I have seen 360 in the NBA in a really long time.

• whitnall

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone in this thread. Great discussion and had one of my better nights of DFS in a long time. Can’t wait for the rest of the season

• mccoolio

@Cdogbuck said...

Anyone else get zero DK points for Ish Smith on Draft Kings? What am I missing? Are there two Ish Smiths in the NBA?

Ish Smith was listed as recently traded at the top of the NBA page on DK. They stated he wouldn’t accumulate any points last night.

• Cdogbuck

@mccoolio said...

Ish Smith was listed as recently traded at the top of the NBA page on DK. They stated he wouldn’t accumulate any points last night.

I only use the app on my phone. Was this news only available to people using web browsers on a computer? Does this happen often?

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Apparently I was the only one without McCullom. Learned some things last night. Every guy that I had question marks about were low owned and missed value. Need to stick with guys I’m comfortable with even if I have to go down in salary in other places. (For cash).

• dominicanpapi

It was looking real bad for me but Lillard and CJ pretty much saved me. Highest score was 326, good for 150th in the 25K swat. Middleton didn’t tank my lineups but I wish I had more Gallinari. Completely went off Leonard b/c I thought LMA was going to take the majority of the touches but now i know.

• tr_baskin

@Dmurphy104 said...

Apparently I was the only one without McCullom.

no u werent :)

• chiefskingdom12

Was sitting in 41st (Yahoo’s $5), had McCollum, so did 5 people above me…. but I also had Wiggins…then 9 points happened. :/ Back to the drawing board.

• tonytone1908

@Cdogbuck said...

I only use the app on my phone. Was this news only available to people using web browsers on a computer? Does this happen often?

Him being listed as playing for Washington should have been a clue.

• tonytone1908

@chwbn said...

I know, right! I don’t think I have seen 360 in the NBA in a really long time.

Are you serious? You’re talking FD right? Because on slates like this there were scores close to 400 some nights last year.

Prices will start to tighten up next week probably but you’ll still need close to 350 to take anything down.

• ericgeo18

Ditto on Zeller and Middleton as duds last night.

• mellofellowsu

Hit on Monroe yesterday, just didn’t notice how much Middleton I had though, which took away any chance of me doing serious damage. Stacking works so infrequently, it certainly doesn’t work with a team that doesn’t push a high pace, even less so on a big slate. Oh well, just getting warmed up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).