7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Charlotte ( 2 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12 ) at Cleveland ( -12 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Sacramento ( -1.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• IronMonkey415

Speaking of Nets…It could be the Lin and Kilpatrick show.

• BUFUu2

@byo34 said...

I am a Celtics fan, I saw the game. I wasn’t implying Wade will do bad, but with his price and all the value out there today I just think its silly to pay for him.

SG is NOT the position to pay up for today. Unless its ABC.

that was a good game I actually like that brown kid you guys have but I think wades price is fair.

• chris1485

Due to my lineup construction it comes down to would I rather have Avery Bradley, Anthony Davis, Rudy gay, and Damian lillard OR Kyrie Irving, LeBron James, alphabet, and dieng. Rotorgrinders projections is saying the latter. 146.67 to 138.58. Any thoughts?

• byo34

@BUFUu2 said...

Link

Fair enough, I wasn’t trying to be negative which I realize my post comes across that way completely haha. I do like Wade, just not tonight with a lot of high prices guys I would rather roster.

GL tonight all :)

• IronMonkey415

The other guy in the previous page is correct…Giannis and his wingspan might give Lin all kinds of problem.

• jcmbball9

Dellevadova will be on Lin not Giannis

• mrmogz

No talk about Teague all day today, and after a bad game his last outting, prepare for 35+ Fpts.

• mrmogz

Isn’t Delly a very good defender in his own right also though?

• satchmo77

It’s funny how one game and a new team can change ones perspective of a player. I didn’t play d12 all year last year, ever, Bc I just never see him give 100% for a while game. A change of teams and a 50 burger and all of the sudden I think it’s ok to play him. Then you figure out he’s the same old bum with a different jersey.

• Rosterbate

@chris1485 said...

Due to my lineup construction it comes down to would I rather have Avery Bradley, Anthony Davis, Rudy gay, and Damian lillard OR Kyrie Irving, LeBron James, alphabet, and dieng. Rotorgrinders projections is saying the latter. 146.67 to 138.58. Any thoughts?

Don’t take my word as gospel but, with the Cavs on a B2B and being the largest favorite on the slate, I could see Kyrie and Lebron getting some rest tonight. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them both play right around 30 min. I’m not saying they won’t do well and it’s a bad play against Orlando’s poor D, I just am a little hesitant to play either in my own lineups. I like Avery, Brow, Gay, and Lillard better personally.

• gillio

Kilpatrick of Baldwin

• chris1485

@Rosterbate said...

I like Avery, Brow, Gay, and Lillard better personally.

Thanks for the feedback… I might just play both

• Sizmik

@byo34 said...

I am a Celtics fan, I saw the game. I wasn’t implying Wade will do bad, but with his price and all the value out there today I just think its silly to pay for him.

SG is NOT the position to pay up for today. Unless its ABC.

6400 for a guy that has 50 point potential is not “paying up” ….that’s a fantastic price for him, let’s not even get into his matchup

• vix03

Thoughts on Jeremy Lin tonight? Cant see how hes not involved in half of the offense and if Brooklyn is gonna drop around 100 hes stuffing the stat sheet again

• TheWhiteMamba

Does anyone actually know for sure that Giannis will be guarding Lin? That seems hard to imagine.

• laphorn

Ok my dilemma My LU is set.. But have 4 players and 2 options. Jusuf Nurkic and LaMarcus Aldridge or Kevin Love and Mason Plumlee option first choice 12500 combined second 12400 combined Lamarcus have to deal with AD on both ends of the floor but AD is on a B2B. And then so is Kevin Love on a B2B.dont want to tinker anympre of what i have but both choices fit perfect with present roster construction.

• dansbfishing

Could you please give me assistance is it better to target a certain game or to spread the players or pair up?

• TheWhiteMamba

@Sizmik said...

6400 for a guy that has 50 point potential is not “paying up” ….that’s a fantastic price for him, let’s not even get into his matchup

I’m not sure Wade has 50 point potential tonight. Lots of mouths to feed in Chicago, and Wade won’t go 4-6 from deep like he did against Boston. I think he’s a great cash game play, but personally I think Barton and Lavine have higher points per dollar upside.

Just my opinion.

• Sizmik

@TheWhiteMamba said...

I’m not sure Wade has 50 point potential tonight. Lots of mouths to feed in Chicago, and Wade won’t go 4-6 from deep like he did against Boston. I think he’s a great cash game play, but personally I think Barton and Lavine have higher points per dollar upside.

Just my opinion.

I hear you, but I just think PG and Teague will take some usage away from Rondo and Butler. The place to attack Indiana is at the SG spot, Ellis defense is non existent….he might not hit 50, but I’m fine locking him in for 32 and 5x

• byo34

@Sizmik said...

Well I specified FanDuel in my original post. He is over 7000 on FD and he doesn’t have 50 points potential. Only achieved 50 once last season (again this is for FD idk about DK) and that was while also making another rare 4 3 pointers. But hey I do wish you luck. I wish us all luck!

• laphorn

Wade did work on 3 point shooting in the off season. might just be a new addition to his game in his later years of career

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #59

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@satchmo77 said...

It’s funny how one game and a new team can change ones perspective of a player. I didn’t play d12 all year last year, ever, Bc I just never see him give 100% for a while game. A change of teams and a 50 burger and all of the sudden I think it’s ok to play him. Then you figure out he’s the same old bum with a different jersey.

I think youre just a bit too impuslive

• TheWhiteMamba

@Sizmik said...

I hear you, but I just think PG and Teague will take some usage away from Rondo and Butler. The place to attack Indiana is at the SG spot, Ellis defense is non existent….he might not hit 50, but I’m fine locking him in for 32 and 5x

Fair enough. Teague isn’t exactly a good defender though, fwiw.

• Sizmik

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Fair enough. Teague isn’t exactly a good defender though, fwiw.

I know but it’s not like Rondo is taking points away from wade either lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@dansbfishing said...

Could you please give me assistance is it better to target a certain game or to spread the players or pair up?

Not necessarily either, because it depends on the slate and whether you are playing cash or GPP. The best thing to do is consider each individual player match up, factoring in the player’s price, and make a decision.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).