NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

3:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    4:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7 ) at Indiana ( 7 ) —- T: 207
    6:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221
    6:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• underdawgs

D Fox and Skal seem obvious with no G hill or Z bo. Add WCS into that group too?

Is anyone else joining me on my kamikaze mission and rostering THJ against the terrible Cavs D? Right after I swore him off for life after last game. GPP only of course.

• DirkDigglerz

Fire up Fox finally he’s gonna get the minutes.

• noddy

@DirkDigglerz said...

Fire up Fox finally he’s gonna get the minutes.

He’s on my initial roster I made last night

• bangthedrummond

@underdawgs said...

D Fox and Skal seem obvious with no G hill or Z bo. Add WCS into that group too?

Is anyone else joining me on my kamikaze mission and rostering THJ against the terrible Cavs D? Right after I swore him off for life after last game. GPP only of course.

Only if you’re a multi lineup player lol. I like Courtney Lee more.

Does Jokic have a monster game today?

• underdawgs

I love Jokic today also. He’s part of my core. So you’ve all been warned lol

• noddy

Gonna be important to have the right Sacramento players tonight.

• superjon

Anyone taking a flier on Frank Ntilikina. Only 3.9k on FD. Projected to play at least 24 minutes.

• scott33

I rostered Tristen Thompson his last 2 games just hoping for 20 fantasy points & no dice. Any chance he gets 20-25 fantasy pts against the Knicks? I mean he has to have a decent game eventually.. P.S. First time I’ve posted here in a long time but read this forum everyday. Thx for all the tips, I’d be even deeper in the hole without you guys hehe.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Jokic 8.9k -> seems like a 55+ pt day is coming soon
    Kemba 7.9k + Howard 7.7k mini stack is interesting
    K Love -> his price actually came down and he is heating up, hmmmm

• noddy

I have never been close to winning a GPP. Maybe today is the day but I doubt it

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

I have never been close to winning a GPP. Maybe today is the day but I doubt it

Today is your day 💪🏼

• iron_tactics

@superjon said...

Anyone taking a flier on Frank Ntilikina. Only 3.9k on FD. Projected to play at least 24 minutes.

Was 9 pts from 1st yesterday and spent the last 5 min. of the DET game sweatin, came within 4 points before it finished, difference between hundreds and thousands

Anyway, first inclination today is to go with Lebron after the disappointment yesterday, may get him at 35% ownership today

• RogueGrinder

@apeterson8809 said...

Today is your day 💪🏼

I’ve wanted to create my own projections. how does one do so?

• noddy

@apeterson8809 said...

Today is your day 💪🏼

Thanks, but I don’t know man. I have never even come close. Congrats again on your win last night. That is awesome!!!

• noddy

@RogueGrinder said...

I’ve wanted to create my own projections. how does one do so?

There’s some stuff on youtube from rotogrinders. No clue how good it is though

• iron_tactics

@apeterson8809 said...

Today is your day 💪🏼

Hell yeah, grats on your win, just saw that from last night. Love it when someone from here takes down a GPP

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Here we go 100% LBJ and THJ.

• Njsum1

Although Sundays are for football NBA is still the best DFS sport. I’m guessing everyone will be plugging in Mr. Fox tonight and going from there.

• noddy

Well I’m off to soccer. Won’t be home until around 4. That might be a good thing.

• dgballer

Is Jarrett Allen going to be a thing tonight?

• dgballer

@Njsum1 said...

Although Sundays are for football NBA is still the best DFS sport. I’m guessing everyone will be plugging in Mr. Fox tonight and going from there.

Good call on Chalmers last night. Cashed in every LU

• dominicanpapi

Kings-Wizards stack makes the most sense. Keep an eye out for possible suspensions for Beal and Oubre. Oubre allegedly threw a punch so who knows. If Beal is suspended that opens up Meeks as a value play.

Also like Jackson and Bradley stack, if they’re going to keep that game close those two are going to have to play 30-35 minutes tonight.

• Njsum1

@dgballer said...

Good call on Chalmers last night. Cashed in every LU

Haha….I’d Love to take credit for a good call, yet I know for sure I didn’t mention Chalmers yesterday.

• Wander_Bread

@dominicanpapi said...

Kings-Wizards stack makes the most sense. Keep an eye out for possible suspensions for Beal and Oubre. Oubre allegedly threw a punch so who knows. If Beal is suspended that opens up Meeks as a value play

Yeah he threw a punch and hit Wall with it lmao

• Inujv87

Tim Hardaway Jr at $4300 on FD…. I guess we have to now right?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).