NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

3:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    4:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7 ) at Indiana ( 7 ) —- T: 207
    6:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221
    6:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ScofieldReturns

I didn’t think the wiz were capable of blowing out any nba team….but i forgot that the kings are not an nba team

• jwq14

I hate seeing the leaders in gpp because it’s always players you’ve picked before when they dud out. Like Murray and now Kemba. I’ve been all over kemba this season until tonight. I guess when u can enter 150 lineups your bound to get a few of them right thou.

• tcjr1212

Thank goodness I kept THJ in my FD lineup, holy crap

• RogueGrinder

THJ with 34 lol

• DirkDigglerz

Jamal Murray grinds my gears you picked him previously then he blows up. Tim Hardaway looking like an All Star today lol

• RogueGrinder

@jwq14 said...

I hate seeing the leaders in gpp because it’s always players you’ve picked before when they dud out. Like Murray and now Kemba. I’ve been all over kemba this season until tonight. I guess when u can enter 150 lineups your bound to get a few of them right thou.

I kinda was on Murray but liked harris more. I never know when to stack…

• Inujv87

It’s finally a THJ night

• KOTN26

THJ can gladly fuck off.

• zpa1989

im having a hard time figuring out how badly fox did without george hill in there. it just doesn’t add up for me.

• jwq14

Denver has over 120 points and Will Barton only has 7 points. Shit like this makes my mind

• jv21

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

@jwq14 said...

Yep, same here. It sucks.

• tcjr1212

Fox just killed me tonight. At least Skal got to 5x

• DirkDigglerz

Jonathan Simmons really? Dinwiddie with Russell back ? Jamal Murray

• mellofellowsu

Really feel like quitting this crap sometimes.

• RogueGrinder

@mellofellowsu said...

Really feel like quitting this crap sometimes.

play quarter games like me till you have it figured lol

• Kamais_Ookin

Needed Simmons or Lamb instead of POS Fox.

• terrypercs

Kemba, Jokic, Simmons crushed for me. garret temple and fox with duds however. Gary Harris was decent and i have Courtney lee and KD left. Should be an interesting hammer in the daily dollar. The only LU I have with Kemba Lamb is in the QA smfh.

• jwq14

@RogueGrinder said...

play quarter games like me till you have it figured lol

This is exactly what I’m going to do from now on since I sux

• nickelos85

209 with a half ofTHJ, kanter. Drummond the hammer.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@Cooper08 said...

i have played three players ty on every slate they have been available and it hasn’t worked out well overall. Can’t stop now and oh boy all three are on this slate. I know they will break thru low owned and pay off for me. It’s just a matter of when……of course once again today they have good matchups and or are in good positions due to injuries etc.
    Wilson Chandler
    Tim Hardaway Jr
    Marvin Williams

Finally!

• mbunner23

Rough week for me. Wiz blow out killed my lineup.

• gde684

Just wanted to apologize to everyone for playing fox tonight. Every night it’s the one guy I lock in and don’t even consider anyone else that has an obscene floor game.

• 7klub06

Well I be damn!!! THJ finally has seen the light
    Kanter/THJ/Porzingis/Lee all in one LU. Let’s see how this ends

• IronMonkey415

Com eon Doug McDermott , hit those 3’s.

• superjon

Anyone look at tomorrow’s slate? Jordan Bell on FD is 3299

Why?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).