NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

3:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    4:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7 ) at Indiana ( 7 ) —- T: 207
    6:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221
    6:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbyrd75

feels like i have 2-3 nights a week like this. just 1-2 different decisions and it’s a huge night instead of a small cash. Just can’t figure out how to get over that hump

• terrypercs

highest LU was 289.75 on DK

• Kamais_Ookin

@mbyrd75 said...

gotta play bigs that get consistent minutes against the warriors. The worry is the teams that will sit their bigs and try to match small ball with GS.

Does bigs mean center?

• tmarohl

@mbyrd75 said...

feels like i have 2-3 nights a week like this. just 1-2 different decisions and it’s a huge night instead of a small cash. Just can’t figure out how to get over that hump

Play every day and eventually it will be your night. That is what I keep telling myself.

• mbyrd75

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Does bigs mean center?

yeah. but its weird. I remember losing my mind last year when the Raptors would play GS. JVal would have like 10 points 7 boards and they’d only give him 18 minutes. So it has to be a true big that will get run no matter what like Drummond or a very athletic/active big like say Capela who can keep up with the pace.

• mbyrd75

@tmarohl said...

Play every day and eventually it will be your night. That is what I keep telling myself.

lol right. I mean i’m seeing progress over the last couple seasons. more consistent with scores etc just never can get that big one. Toughest thing for me has been the adjustment to DK over FD. I was much much better at NBA on FD. but when they left texas i didn’t have a choice. Still haven’t really worked out the DK wrinkles even after all this time.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

I want your lineups on the 25th of every month and on January 12th…:)

• tmarohl

@Cooper08 said...

I want your lineups on the 25th of every month and on January 12th…:)

I have my calendar marked for 1/12, believe me.

• IronMonkey415

So basically all in on the clippers center tomorrow. Got it.

• mbyrd75

@IronMonkey415 said...

So basically all in on the clippers center tomorrow. Got it.

i mean nothing works all the time but I’ll definitely have a few with deandre though. Especially with his improved free throw shooting. His FG% is down but gotta expect that to normalize. Not like he’s taking 18 footers.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).