NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

3:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    4:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7 ) at Indiana ( 7 ) —- T: 207
    6:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221
    6:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dgballer

@Njsum1 said...

Haha….I’d Love to take credit for a good call, yet I know for sure I didn’t mention Chalmers yesterday.

I could of sworn it was you. Well someone on here called him and even with LeBron blowing I did pretty good. I definitley agree that NBA is my favoriite DFS sport as well.

• DontTrustTheProcess

So here’s something to ponder. I have a few bucks left in my fanduel account. I got into a 3 dollar 333 entries tourney. 1st place takes a 100 bucks. I just randomly picked players that were “half decent”. No research. rostered my team in less than 30 seconds and i took first for 100 bucks. Hmmmmm….. Strategy over thinking? Overrated? Over analyzed? Spend 6 hours or research and look where that gets ya? Not sure how to ponder this but I can honestly say I think the “research factor and the analyzing could be wayyy overrated.

• DontTrustTheProcess

@apeterson8809 said...

Jokic 8.9k -> seems like a 55+ pt day is coming soon
    Kemba 7.9k + Howard 7.7k mini stack is interesting
    K Love -> his price actually came down and he is heating up, hmmmm

I’m all over walker and howard. Even throw some Lamb-skin condoms in there too

• superjon

@dgballer said...

I could of sworn it was you. Well someone on here called him and even with LeBron blowing I did pretty good. I definitley agree that NBA is my favoriite DFS sport as well.

It was me :)

So obviously you should go all in on Frank Ntilignaiadfnkdaeakl

• dgballer

@superjon said...

It was me :)

Good call. So all in on Frank the alphabet? :)

• Inujv87

With him everyone getting on Dwight Howard: His price has gone up AND Cody Zeller is back where Howard was getting those extra minutes. It could be a smart fade with box score watchers probably making him a popular play

• superjon

@dgballer said...

Good call. So all in on Frank the alphabet? :)

I think I’m at like 80%

Him and Wilson Chandler are my favorite cheapies of the day. Chandler is so cheap and has a shit ton of upside.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/who-from-warriors-vs-wizards-fight-will-be-suspended-or-fined-we-try-to-predict/ if you compare the two videos of oubre… The first video shows him agressively going in to seperate people and his forearm braised walls head, doesn’t look like a punch was thrown. The second video (poor quality) looks like he went in punching. I think the league won’t punish oubre. And its a pretty big news source so i’m sure they have the footage.

• superjon

IMO one of the big keys is getting it right between Barton and Harris. One of them is putting up 40 (FD points) today.

• Njsum1

I know people aren’t used to paying the iron price for Fournier, yet 6700 is still too cheap for the amount of run and usage he’s getting. He’s not an auto lock like he was against Brooklyn for 5400, yet I’m still going to have some shares.

• bangthedrummond

I want to play all the Nuggets. Mudiay is sooooo cheap and he finally made a few shots last game. Barton, Harris, Jokic, Chandler. This game is going to be stacked by many I’m afraid.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Who mentioned Chalmers yesterday? I owe that person a big hug lmao

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

I think I’m at like 80%

Him and Wilson Chandler are my favorite cheapies of the day. Chandler is so cheap and has a shit ton of upside.

i have played three players ty on every slate they have been available and it hasn’t worked out well overall. Can’t stop now and oh boy all three are on this slate. I know they will break thru low owned and pay off for me. It’s just a matter of when……of course once again today they have good matchups and or are in good positions due to injuries etc.
    Wilson Chandler
    Tim Hardaway Jr
    Marvin Williams

• dgballer

@apeterson8809 said...

Who mentioned Chalmers yesterday? I owe that person a big hug lmao

• queensfinest

jokic or porzingis? jokic has better matchup but has not been great so far. thoughts??

• Bsavoy08

@Njsum1 said...

Haha….I’d Love to take credit for a good call, yet I know for sure I didn’t mention Chalmers yesterday.

I mentioned him

• iron_tactics

Fuck it, joining the others on the Lurk train

• Bsavoy08

@queensfinest said...

jokic or porzingis? jokic has better matchup but has not been great so far. thoughts??

I’m going with porzingis for the simple fact the cavs have been getting bullied by big men

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@queensfinest said...

Both ;) on FD

• Bsavoy08

Mudiay is the steal of the night

• queensfinest

@Bsavoy08 said...

I’m going with porzingis for the simple fact the cavs have been getting bullied by big men

have they? o ok. tough call. im 50/50 on it. thinking jokic over kp as of now

• queensfinest

@KATburger said...

Both ;) on FD

lol i only have enough cap room left for one of them on dk.

• tmarohl

@Cooper08 said...

i have played three players ty on every slate they have been available and it hasn’t worked out well overall. Can’t stop now and oh boy all three are on this slate. I know they will break thru low owned and pay off for me. It’s just a matter of when……of course once again today they have good matchups and or are in good positions due to injuries etc.
    Wilson Chandler
    Tim Hardaway Jr
    Marvin Williams

I honestly don’t see a scenario all year that I would play Marvin Williams unless they were short on bodies in the front court due to injuries.

• bangthedrummond

@tmarohl said...

I honestly don’t see a scenario all year that I would play Marvin Williams unless they were short on bodies in the front court due to injuries.

The Tank is ill today, gtd. But you’re right, loved me some Marvin in the past but this year not so much.

• Njsum1

@bangthedrummond said...

The Tank is ill today, gtd. But you’re right, loved me some Marvin in the past but this year not so much.

The tank is ill. Marvin is 3800…problem with Marvin is that all his rebounds go to Dwight so he’s gonna have to get some lucky bounces to do anything there. However, I’ll take Marvin for a spin in a lineup or 2 if kaminsky is out. I’ll expect 12 to 15 DK points….yet we all know Marvin luck box’s his way into a few big games each season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).