NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

3:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    4:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7 ) at Indiana ( 7 ) —- T: 207
    6:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221
    6:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JimmyDick85

Is there any reason to not be 100% Fox and then pair with one of Skal/WCS in every line-up?

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

The tank is ill. Marvin is 3800…problem with Marvin is that all his rebounds go to Dwight so he’s gonna have to get some lucky bounces to do anything there. However, I’ll take Marvin for a spin in a lineup or 2 if kaminsky is out. I’ll expect 12 to 15 DK points….yet we all know Marvin luck box’s his way into a few big games each season.

Yeah, but Zeller is back, and they have been giving minutes to Jonny O’Briant who has been somewhat productive in limited time.

• Tnjkoch221

@JimmyDick85 said...

Is there any reason to not be 100% Fox and then pair with one of Skal/WCS in every line-up?

Should be very chalky. To play devils advocate, WCS won’t gain many,if any, more minutes. I think Koufos gets a small bump in minutes. Skal should get more mins/usage. And Fox has been averaging 25-ish minutes already. So he gets another 4-5 mins against a decent defender?
    There’s value there, just not sure it’s huge.

• JimmyDick85

@Tnjkoch221 said...

Should be very chalky. To play devils advocate, WCS won’t gain many,if any, more minutes. I think Koufos gets a small bump in minutes. Skal should get more mins/usage. And Fox has been averaging 25-ish minutes already. So he gets another 4-5 mins against a decent defender?
    There’s value there, just not sure it’s huge.

I would think more like 32-35 minutes for Fox. But even five more minutes is something like 6 extra FP at his current production. It might be chalky, but is there any reason it doesn’t work? Hard to see him not hitting at least 5x… Maybe Heild is the pivot then? Couple extra minutes at very high usage? Hill’s minutes need to go somewhere…

• Sellinsz

in a weird spot for SF under 5k on DK, any suggestions? stuck between Hield, Levert and Hardaway atm

• DontTrustTheProcess

Does Beal’s suspension (if suspended) happen today or does he play?

• Sellinsz

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

Does Beal’s suspension (if suspended) happen today or does he play?

No suspension afaik

• kettab24

yea still waiting for the beal news? how quickly does the nba move on stuff like this?

• Mscanlon31

I really like fox/wall tonight

• DontTrustTheProcess

@Sellinsz said...

No suspension afaik

Sure there is “Beal likely will face suspension” – rotoworld and other sources. How is there “no suspension” talk?

• moped_jones

I’ve been keeping track on both major sites. I count a profitable night as a win and a night were I lose money as a loss.

On DK I’m (6-4)
    On FD I’m (1-8)

Which is odd b/c normally I do much better on FD.

Oh well. today’s slate looks interesting. Especially with some Kings out. Not sure if I should go balanced or grab a star or two. I’ll probably do both strategies since I’m playing 3 FD LU’s and maxed out a quarter arcade on DK (20 LU’s).

• deerosa

If Jokic doesn’t go off in this match up I am giving up on him.

Fox is a free square so is Skal. This looks to be an Otto Porter “go off” game as well.

• futoo

does anyone know why hollis jefferson played 8 minutes last game? has no injury designation today

• Vanco

Monroe out…Henson for all the monies? No? Maybe? I’ll say 25 fpts

• moped_jones

@Inujv87 said...

Tim Hardaway Jr at $4300 on FD…. I guess we have to now right?

If you’ve been playing him all along you might as well just keep doing it until he goes off. When he does he’ll be low owned. At least you’l have one good night playing him (low owned, super cheap = great start for the rest of your LU).

That being said I am not playing him today, lol. For a little more you can get Hield and a little more than that you can get Bradley and Barton. Really aren’t a ton of 10k guys today that are must plays. So the need for super cheap guys isn’t really a big deal today.

• RogueGrinder

@Bsavoy08 said...

Mudiay is the steal of the night

Is he getting the start?

• underdawgs

Monroe got 17 and 20 min respectively each of the last 2 games. Those extra few minutes more likely to go Maker or Henson? I like Henson a litte better, huge FP/M guy

• KindGuy

DK going with a 150 max $5 entry tonight for the third night in a row. Smh.

• draggin49

I think it may be hard to fade lbj , cavs suck right now and he’s doing it all. Recency bias should help keep some off of him after last nights dud. Cavs suck this year so I think this game should be competitive throughout

• frugal

Mostly balanced today targeting the closer matchups. Havea little too much Millsap and Jokic for comfort right now…

• incognito11

Thoughts on Kanter today? Trying to get a read on that Cavs/Knicks matchup. I think Porzingis may work Love today, and cant see Love hitting is typical rebs with having to guard Porzy on the perimeter a lot. Kanter though?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

If you are stuck on Hardaway Jr, just pay 200 more and roster up Avery Bradley.

• bigkino217

Carroll is out

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@incognito11 said...

Thoughts on Kanter today? Trying to get a read on that Cavs/Knicks matchup. I think Porzingis may work Love today, and cant see Love hitting is typical rebs with having to guard Porzy on the perimeter a lot. Kanter though?

For me it depends on what happens with the suspensions. If Kanter was priced in the mid 5k range it would be an easier decision. If Beal/Oubre/Draymond are suspended tonight I’m most likely going to want exposure to Otto Porter / J Wall / Drummond or Kevin Durant .. not sure if Kanter would be able to fit.

• kettab24

the nba have to suspend Green and Beal right? they have zero tolerance for scuffles don’t they?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).