7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 239
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11 ) at Chicago ( 11 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

I still have 4 Milwaukee players in my FD cash lineup. Help!!!

• gaelicgirl

@RandysCrow said...

My unreasonable belief in Jordan Bell has me punting him at center in 1 of 3….lol

I’m punting Alfonzo McKinnie for the hometown & waived by the Bulls narratives.

• RandysCrow

@monarch said...

Why? He’s like 11 minutes a game

I can’t justify my like of him as a player other than I like the energy he plays. So I got blinders. I could see him being a Draymond Jr. if he got the same type minutes.

But I do recall that they “TRIED” to make a big deal of his Chicago homecoming last year….. that didn’t fair so well…. so I thought they make an attempt again tonight since what do they really have to lose if he goes down 5 seconds into the game since they don’t play him anyway?!! Plus I do think this game blows out and if so he should get about 5-8 minutes in the first half, 2-3 in the 3rd quarter and as much of the 4th as he can handle. And he could definitely crush value in 20ish minutes.

• RandysCrow

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m punting Alfonzo McKinnie for the hometown & waived by the Bulls narratives.

I paired Bell with Klay. My only two plays from that game. They should win handily, so I am hoping they will use this as a get right game for Klay (now I just need the shot to fall!).

• draggin49

Anyone have insight on nurkic as far as his mins/matchup tonight . In his last 5 games he had 2 games where he got 30 or more mins then the other 3 game were 24,23, and 17.

• jessedio

@draggin49 said...

Anyone have insight on nurkic as far as his mins/matchup tonight . In his last 5 games he had 2 games where he got 30 or more mins then the other 3 game were 24,23, and 17.

That’s typical with him. It will be like that all year long. Enjoy the ride.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

All this talk of Siakam and Henson…give me Vonleh if he’s starting again or Ersan if site price allows.

Going with Ily and Noah together

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I’m only the only guy who in their list of PF’s for tonight has Thad Young, Aminu, Olynyk and Jabari Parker? I know someone mentioned Aminu earlier.

• kbsktbll88

Hope we get news on Luka soon. If he’s out, Kleber is the play.

• draggin49

@jessedio said...

That’s typical with him. It will be like that all year long. Enjoy the ride.

May just roll the dice on him and 🙏🏼 for at least 30 min

• KeithVanHorn82

Jabari going to get minutes in a blow out?

• RandysCrow

Not the football forum but I still think is funny…

Josh Gordon of the Patriots being disciplined for being late to a team meeting. Wxpwcted to miss several series or the equivalent to about a quarter.

In other news, all Patriots starters are expected to miss the the last quarter of the game tonight.

Sooo, does that mean that we get two quarters of Gordon or is his 1 quarter banishment coincide with the rest of the teams?!!! Haha

• noddy

I can’t get on DK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ghostfacekicker

Cheick Diallo for the punt!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

Dragic? Anyone mention Dragic? He could easily outscore Bledsoe at 1/100000000 the ownership. Russell? DSJ?

Matthews? LaVine? LeVert? Winslow? Prince? Previously mentioned PF’s. Draymond?

Am I riding solo tonight?

• Imnotverygoodatall

shhhhhhhh…… lol naw i like winslow dragic and mcgruder

i also like matthews if doncic sits

i think these bucks raptors scratches have people blinded

• moped_jones

@RandysCrow said...

I paired Bell with Klay. My only two plays from that game. They should win handily, so I am hoping they will use this as a get right game for Klay (now I just need the shot to fall!).

The Bulls are feisty sometimes.

Last year they played Golden State tough in Chicago until Dunn smashed his face on the floor after making a dunk. Obviously Dunn and Markkanen are out, along with Portis) but I predict the Bulls keep it respectable until midway through the 3rd and then lose by at least 20.

Initially I liked Blakeney and Arcidiaconno, but after value opened up in the TOR/MIL game I took them out of my lineup.

• RandysCrow

@Pandamonious said...

I’m only the only guy who in their list of PF’s for tonight has Thad Young, Aminu, Olynyk and Jabari Parker? I know someone mentioned Aminu earlier.

I got Amino out of that group in one possibly two of three.

• Gathman78

@Pandamonious said...

Dragic? Anyone mention Dragic? He could easily outscore Bledsoe at 1/100000000 the ownership. Russell? DSJ?

Nope.

• BUFUu2

@Pandamonious said...

i been on dragic all day but taking him out he hasn’t to get like 35 mins to get to 40 dk points i am steering away from him and bledsoe and going with a high pace morris match up at 4500 and lowry with all the usage in that game……

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@RandysCrow said...

I got Amino out of that group in one possibly two of three.

I might need to pop some Amino Acids.

• noddy

Why no mention of DeAndre Jordan?

• noddy

anyone having problems getting on DK?

• sholden

Anyone else think BroLo is the play over Ersan?

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

I have some Dragic, Russell, and Winslow. If Doncic is ruled out, I will be forcing DSJ into a few lineups.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler