NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jessedio

I’m fading the Dirks based purely on positional scarcity. (Fanduel)

**edit If I punt with Avery Bradley I can fit Porzingis..

• parkercola

Personally loving the AD/LBJ combo in cash

• jcotdl

@jessedio said...

I’m fading the Dirks based purely on positional scarcity. (Fanduel)

LOVING the dirks tonight..

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Manyak said...

Ppl taking Hill must not have played dfs the last few years lol

No one was talking about taking Hill, just talking about where Anderson’s minutes would go if he sat tonight.

• JSteele

I personally like the Tyus take. He’ll be a value play that not many people will notice.

• jessedio

@jcotdl said...

Yeah, they are great plays. I just can’t find a lineup I like when I plug them in.

• monarch

Messing with some FD as well tonight. Love the AD/Zinger/Joker builds. Should be contrarian because its hard to do

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

Teams on the 2nd half of B2B’s so far this season are 2-8. Of these 10 instances only 2 resulted in blowouts. As far as points allowed and points scored on the 2nd night it’s pretty scattered with no real conclusions to be drawn.

Ok i said i wasn’t going to read backwards. But panda is giving some great info for those struggling on lineups for the 3 game slate.
    To other folks, remember, if you don’t like tonight’s slate, there’s always tomorrow and the next day etc… GL RG

• noddy

@jcotdl said...

Who are the Dirks?

• JSteele

@noddy said...

Who are the Dirks?

Luka, Porzingis and Kleber

• schube4402

No mention of Alex Len?

• JSteele

@schube4402 said...

No mention of Alex Len?

You just did, why?

• kbsktbll88

• monarch

Nobody playing our Herro?

• gausman7

@SteeloCity said...

Who are you playing to fit AD and Lebron? Just curious. I have not even thought about those two. Maybe playing Quinn Cook or Howard from that game most likely. Just wanting to hear your thoughts.

Just to be clear…AD or Lebron…not playing both.

In my eyes you need to play one of them on this small of a slate

• Petergunz82

@noddy said...

Bam’s points and rebounds combined over/under is 24.5. That should go over right?

This makes me not want to play him.

• gaelicgirl

@KATburger said...

Didn’t read through the posts, Just a friendly hello to anyone who recalls my unconventional style lol. Which ever route you choose, best of luck to everyone!

Always great to hear from you, KAT, and appreciate your thoughts!

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone have a strong take on who benefits if Kyle Anderson misses? That’d be 24 minutes up for grabs.

D Brooks?

• hobbes2d

such an ugly slate lol.

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

Dwight Powell probable

I’m guessing he will be on a minutes limit, but i’m less sure about Kleber now.

• kbsktbll88

@Petergunz82 said...

D Brooks?

He’s already starting and playing full minutes

• SixohTwo

Slate is giving me a headache…. I don’t see how you don’t play Jokic on Fanduel. 60 point upside and everyone below him is backups or on min restriction lol

• RipCityRings

Who guards LeBron tonight? Assuming SloMo is out, is it Crowder? As hesitant as I am to play Bron, he seems to have the path of least resistance defensively. I don’t see a lot to love on the Lakers aside from Green and Cook, but Memphis has given up so many big games that I feel like you might need one of Bron or AD tonight.

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

I’m guessing he will be on a minutes limit, but i’m less sure about Kleber now.

Most likely very limited, but yeah I don’t like Kleber either now.

• JSteele

@RipCityRings said...

Who guards LeBron tonight? Assuming SloMo is out, is it Crowder? As hesitant as I am to play Bron, he seems to have the path of least resistance defensively. I don’t see a lot to love on the Lakers aside from Green and Cook, but Memphis has given up so many big games that I feel like you might need one of Bron or AD tonight.

It will be Crowder.

My thing with LeBron is he may not be in the right headspace for basketball. He might be worried about his house burning down.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).