NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• noddy

Trae got hurt? Are you kidding me? Is he out for good?

• skankinmat

Been fading Trae until today but game stacked so had to have him..my baby boi Luka going to light it up now to make the pain
    worse.

• hcassidy

@osuryanf said...

For the life of me I don’t know why I keep taking the Bembry bait.

Could of played Bruno Fernando as a punt…..got me a big 0 right now

• kbsktbll88

Trae will not return tonight

• JustDFSin

@noddy said...

Yea hes done. He couldnt put no weight on it. He had to be helped off the floor

• Pilobious

Backup Hawks PG Turner also out tonight

• JSteele

Oh well on to tomorrow. Injuries can’t be predicted

• depalma13

@noddy said...

He’s done.

• kbsktbll88

No Collins, no sweat tonight

• tyleh

TRAE :((( there goes all my tasty lineups. goddamit i hope hes okay. hes ballin out

• noddy

@hcassidy said...

Could of played Bruno Fernando as a punt…..got me a big 0 right now

Me too. And I have Trae.

• kdsdawg

have some Collins, but Trae in those L/Us

• JSteele

Running a late slate with the rest of my guys

• jcotdl

@tyleh said...

TRAE :((( there goes all my tasty lineups. goddamit i hope hes okay. hes ballin out

feeds my +dragiclove

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

No Collins, no sweat tonight

Eh, Hawks will probably get blow out from here. Collins will fall around 45 DK points. Can live without depending on how the next 2 games go, and where Bam finishes.

• kps3205s

RT @MarcJSpearsESPN: Hawks say Trae Young (right ankle sprain) will not return to tonight’s game in Miami.

• gaelicgirl

@noddy said...

Landed on Winslow’s foot
    https://twitter.com/YahooSportsNBA/status/1189335271780900866?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1189335271780900866&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fnba
    Seen that too many times, not good!

• Mizzou311

Reddish 3rd foul and a TO

• Pilobious

Hawks about to get smoked. Who gets the Heat cleanup points?

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Eh, Hawks will probably get blow out from here. Collins will fall around 45 DK points. Can live without depending on how the next 2 games go, and where Bam finishes.

Possibly. I have Jimmy and Bam though, so a blowout wouldn’t be great.

• tmarohl

Only had 20% exposure to Trae on DK and about 25% of FD

• RipCityRings

@Pilobious said...

Hawks about to get smoked. Who gets the Heat cleanup points?

Herro and Nunn will probably get plenty of run, plus Duncan and Silva. Ideally Kelly O would get in there and do anything at all, but that’s probably asking a bit much.

• noddy

what is up with the Miami rotation? Now he takes Bam out?

• Sleepyfloyd16

Only had Trae in one of three lineups. Unfortunately it was the one with Leonard in it.

• mr_papageorgio

Haven’t played Trae all year and did tonight so of course he gets hurt. Nothing angers me more than my players getting hurt/ejected. If you play and suck that’s fine but at least give me a chance.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).