NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

AD with 14 DK pts in 6 mins…….

• Sleazygreazy

Nothing like going to dinner and checking the app two hours later to see all those arrows fly to the right after refreshing ….not what happened to me tonight, but am I right lol?

TF happened to Doncic?

• Renodog

Mavs +5 against Denver, tell me someone else went big on that bet, the Mavs are better than people think.

• Renodog

6 minutes to go, not sure Doncic will make himself good for dfs tonight, but he’s about to chuck up 12 3 pointers, mark my words, he did 6 in the last 5 minutes against Portland and missed I think all but 1

• SteeloCity

Gonna need quadruple OT for Doncic to hit value lol

• Shaudy_lo

Luka decided not to show up ?

• tyrique0730

Luka got hurt in the 1st he might not still be 100%

• parkercola

I took AD out at 10:25 AMA

• noddy

@SteeloCity said...

Who you got?

Right now my top plays are SGA, Brogdon, Zeller and TT. Balanced lineup. Of course a million things can and will happen before tip off tomorrow.

• gaelicgirl

@Shaudy_lo said...

Luka decided not to show up ?

Maybe he did get hurt in that collision earlier

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

Davis πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

• SteeloCity

Doncic can screw off lol what a joke

• kbsktbll88

@Sleazygreazy said...

Nothing like going to dinner and checking the app two hours later to see all those arrows fly to the right after refreshing ….not what happened to me tonight, but am I right lol?

TF happened to Doncic?

I took Luka + KP in my lineups cause I thought they’d win tonight, and what do you know they’re winning.. and both having floor games.

• Renodog

Ok for DFS purposes, who is watching Dallas, did Carlisle tell Doncic to stop heaving shots, is someone double teaming him, what’s going on here?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

AD headed to the locker room

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Wish I knew Powell was only gonna play the 1st Half and Kleber was gonna play the entire 2nd Half

• JustDFSin

4 games in and Davis has had a shoulder injury and a finger injury. His next injury will be his cervix

• Wrx_guy

Ad took a few hard falls I doubt he returns tonight. He was killing it out there. Oh well :(

• kbsktbll88

@theIrrigator said...

AD headed to the locker room

lmao

• SteeloCity

@JustDFSin said...

4 games in and Davis has had a shoulder injury and a finger injury. His next injury will be his cervix

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit man I needed that

• Wrx_guy

@JustDFSin said...

Do people even watch the games or do they just talk shit like everyone else? Go look at how many times he fell on his shoulder tonight. So tired of people just assuming he’s shit. JFC

• tyrique0730

How doncic miss both free throws

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Wish I knew Powell was only gonna play the 1st Half and Kleber was gonna play the entire 2nd Half

Powell just coming back from an injury

• Sleazygreazy

I am a DFS fan first because I am a degenerate. But I am also a Laker fan. This Glass stuff is gonna get old real fast.

I can’t even watch the game because Spectrum sports hijacked the lakers like they did the dodgers. What a shame.

He’s really not coming back?

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

@Wrx_guy said...

Ad took a few hard falls I doubt he returns tonight. He was killing it out there. Oh well :(

As he checks back into game. I swear you guys are all chicken littles.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler