NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• depalma13

@Wrx_guy said...

Do people even watch the games or do they just talk shit like everyone else? Go look at how many times he fell on his shoulder tonight. So tired of people just assuming he’s shit. JFC

Stop making excuses. He’s a hypochondriac.

• Renodog

Mavs plus 5, easiest wager of the night.

• BigRay

Joker with the crappiest Triple Double ever.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Yeah….. Anthony is obviously struggling with his shoulder…. very similar ailment to the one that Embiid had on his ankle…

We are being rolled and trolled people

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Or wanted less people tweeting at him we he takes the night off after the 1st quarter from “reinjurying” his shoulder

Thought I nailed it lol, but AD returned

• Wrx_guy

@Sleazygreazy said...

I am a DFS fan first because I am a degenerate. But I am also a Laker fan. This Glass stuff is gonna get old real fast.

I can’t even watch the game because Spectrum sports hijacked the lakers like they did the dodgers. What a shame.

He’s really not coming back?

The fall looked pretty bad. I doubt he comes back he looked to be in serious pain. There’s a website http://nba4live.xyz/ has a good link to watch the game.

• kbsktbll88

JJJ 3 fouls in 7 minutes, sounds about right.

• Sleazygreazy

@Deltfish said...

As he checks back into game. I swear you guys are all chicken littles.

LOL, phew – I’m at 50% AD

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

@Wrx_guy said...

The fall looked pretty bad. I doubt he comes back he looked to be in serious pain. There’s a website http://nba4live.xyz/ has a good link to watch the game.

He is literally in the game right now

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Wrx_guy said...

That’s the thing. AD could fall 10 feet to the floor or stub his toe and he’d still act like got gored by a bull and set on fire.

• Sleazygreazy

@Wrx_guy said...

Lots of heroes in this thread. Thank you

• parkercola

I am going to start a website where I post my lineup so people know who to fade, 15 bucks a month who wants in?

• chronoxiong

I played Maxi Kleber on opening night and he didn’t bother to score buckets that night. I faded him since then. And tonight, he’s crushing. Just why?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wrx_guy said...

Do people even watch the games or do they just talk shit like everyone else? Go look at how many times he fell on his shoulder tonight. So tired of people just assuming he’s shit. JFC

We just talk shit here.

• gaelicgirl

Okay, the rest of my night depends on…Dillon Brooks

• Cocomilk

clarke is impressing against this frontlne

• kettab24

the lakers are so boring to watch bunch of old washed up men and a broken player who is always hurt

• tmarohl

Nice win for Dallas.

• Renodog

It’s a little strange, but I think if you don’t have Anthony Davis AND you don’t have Lebron, you’re better off with Davis playing.

• SteeloCity

AD no cash apparently. What an awful night.

• Renodog

@tmarohl said...

Nice win for Dallas.

Watch Dallas betting lines, I think the public isn’t quite up to speed on their ability to win games.

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

Just a 40 pt half for AD…….

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Nice win for Dallas.

Not taking anything away from them, but with DEN and ATL losing tonight, teams on B2B’s are 2-10 so far this year.

• kettab24

this team is the pels all over again…Lebron looks washed getting locked down by crowder…hot take but Lebron isn’t that much better than prime Jrue holiday at this point, he’s just bigger…AD gna have to put up big numbers for this team to win

• kps3205s

As an FYI re AD and his shoulder. So he was already taped up prior to the game so this injury happened during the previous game most likely.

Tania Ganguli
    @taniaganguli
    · 15m
    Anthony Davis had 16 points and nine rebounds in the first quarter. He is no loner on the bench. He went back to the locker room to get his shoulder re-taped.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler