NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Vdaddy8888

$500. So not the usually 20% to the top spot, but I’ll take it. Won by .25. Beasley, brooks, barton, ad, jokic, reddish, collins, adebayo. Ultra contrarian.

• tmarohl

I lost about 70 on DK because of the AD questionable tag 10 minutes before lock of the Dallas game, and then being ruled in 1 minute after that game locked so I couldn’t put him back in.

• Swish65

Actually got RG alert on my phone at 8:57 about AD. Hustled to switch him out, and then got new alert at 9:01 that he WAS playing. Cost me cashing on two entries! Fortunately they were low dollar entries, but still…..NOT COOL!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I see you down there Kurve at number 8. I also won 10 tickets to Santa Slam tonight. I did about 20 25 cent entries and won on 10 of them. Tickets worth $12.25 each. I just max entered that sucker for $37.50 tomorrow. Hopefully win a bunch more tickets and my Xmas DFS will be paid for :)

I’ve been trying to get some of those tickets and the monster, hang time tickets. I always just put a train in them but my optimal lineup hasn’t been very optimal lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler