NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@JSteele said...

I’m looking at Denver and it seems like they don’t run the PnR all that often. They run more post up plays with Jokic.

If Powell is still out and given DEN slower pace, then my guess is we see some minutes for Boban tonight at C , for sure if Kleber gets in foul trouble. Probably not many though…

• jessedio

Trying to find a way to fit Jokic in. I hate all the FD C options. Don’t trust any of them. But I don’t like the lineup combos with Jokic plugged in. Ugh.

• frugal

Looking at some value options…I can see a few different scenarios leading to some extra burn for Brandon Clarke. EDIT: Whoops, nevermind he’s priced correctly.

• jessedio

@JSteele said...

Ja doesn’t fit into my current build. But I hadn’t considered him at all today. I hope he’s higher owned because of the last game.

• @galicgirl post. I’m considering him just because of his price point on FD
  • rpolzin25

Anyone want to give their opinion on these two combos on dk. Jokic/kleber/barton/jjj vs dfs/bam/crowder/trae

• jessedio

Does anyone know about this Brandon Clarke dude?

• JSteele

@rpolzin25 said...

Anyone want to give their opinion on these two combos on dk. Jokic/kleber/barton/jjj vs dfs/bam/crowder/trae

I like the 2nd combo a bit better. Trae and Bam have a lot of upside in this matchup and Crowder won’t hurt you. DFS is a total dart throw

• JSteele

@jessedio said...

Does anyone know about this Brandon Clarke dude?

He’s a good rebounder, if he gets enough minutes he can be a double double machine. He will play behind JVal though and won’t have much upside unless JVal misses.

• noddy

Bam’s points and rebounds combined over/under is 24.5. That should go over right?

• rpolzin25

@JSteele said...

I like the 2nd combo a bit better. Trae and Bam have a lot of upside in this matchup and Crowder won’t hurt you. DFS is a total dart throw

I’m basically left with $3500 for the forward spot… Who’s your favourite with that salary? Have dfs now but I’ve eyed up plum, reddish, bembry, and Robinson as well.

• Sleazygreazy

Im throwing 30 lineups in the FD Clutch just for S’s & G’s. Gonna take a stand and do a full fade of Ja & JJJ.

Heavy on Plumlee, Tyus, and AD.

Am I wrong for thinking this could be a game where Plumdog gets some more minutes? B2B and Jokic looks a little sluggish.

• JSteele

@noddy said...

Bam’s points and rebounds combined over/under is 24.5. That should go over right?

The Hawks have given up 33, 26, and 49 combined points and rebounds to opposing centers. Drummond, Vucevic and Embiid.

• noddy

@JSteele said...

The Hawks have given up 33, 26, and 49 combined points and rebounds to opposing centers. Drummond, Vucevic and Embiid.

Those are some pretty good centers there.

• JSteele

@Sleazygreazy said...

Am I wrong for thinking this could be a game where Plumdog gets some more minutes? B2B and Jokic looks a little sluggish.

It looks like Malone will run his starters longer at home and run the bench longer on the road. They also didn’t play a full complement of minutes last game, so I think they won’t be limited tonight.

• JSteele

@rpolzin25 said...

I’m basically left with $3500 for the forward spot… Who’s your favourite with that salary? Have dfs now but I’ve eyed up plum, reddish, bembry, and Robinson as well.

I think if Huerter misses, I think Bembry makes the most sense. You could also take a chance on Reddish in the off chance he goes 5/7 from deep and grabs 5-7 rebounds.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

Should? Yes. I think 15 and 10 is a pretty good baseline for Bam tonight. Is it stone cold lock, can’t miss? No.

• mlrfo4

@Sleazygreazy said...

He only played 28 minutes, only one that played over 30 was Murray and he played 31.

• noddy

Winslow’s combing total of points, rebounds, and assists is over/under 26.5. He’s been crushing that, but with Butler back can he still go over?

• JSteele

@noddy said...

Those are some pretty good centers there.

If it makes you feel better, Adebayo has a rebounding percentage similar to Vucevic and the offensive efficiency somewhere between Drummond and Embiid. That may translate into a 22/11 type of game maybe?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone have a strong take on who benefits if Kyle Anderson misses? That’d be 24 minutes up for grabs.

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

Should? Yes. I think 15 and 10 is a pretty good baseline for Bam tonight. Is it stone cold lock, can’t miss? No.

Would you take the over or under?

• noddy

@JSteele said...

If it makes you feel better, Adebayo has a rebounding percentage similar to Vucevic and the offensive efficiency somewhere between Drummond and Embiid. That may translate into a 22/11 type of game maybe?

Nice. I’m just worried Butler is going to screw everything up.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Would you take the over or under?

Over for sure.

I’d be really hesitant to touch that Winslow bet without knowing how Butler will impact things.

• S7ubs

Full fade on Morant and Joker for me. fun stuff

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone have a strong take on who benefits if Kyle Anderson misses? That’d be 24 minutes up for grabs.

Crowder, Guduric, Hill, and Clarke would likely get a bit more run each. Crowder’s minutes are pretty locked in but Hill could probably get the biggest increase.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.