NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bodiaz36

Anyone on Millsap tonight? I know he’s been struggling, but seems like it might be a get-right game for him.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@JSteele said...

Crowder, Guduric, Hill, and Clarke would likely get a bit more run each. Crowder’s minutes are pretty locked in but Hill could probably get the biggest increase.

Yeah, makes sense. I figured either Clarke just gets more minutes or maybe Bruno gets into the rotation. I was looking at Hill though, who got the call over Bruno last game, so maybe it is Hill. One would assume he might have earned some minutes.

• S7ubs

@JSteele said...

Crowder, Guduric, Hill, and Clarke would likely get a bit more run each. Crowder’s minutes are pretty locked in but Hill could probably get the biggest increase.

I think crowder is the best play out of all them especially if Anderson is ruled out.

• JSteele

@noddy said...

Nice. I’m just worried Butler is going to screw everything up.

I think Bam is the safest of all the starters to get affected by Butler. Plus Miami’s usage was more or less spread out between Winslow, Herro and Nunn that replacing one 20-22% usage guy with Butler shouldn’t totally screw things up. However, he will like have the ball in his hands more so it might affect some of the peripherals that the other guards picked up.

tl;dr Bam over should be fine, I wouldn’t touch Winslow

• callmetouch

Winslow….but Butler being back may hurt him….

• JSteele

@callmetouch said...

Winslow….but Butler being back may hurt him….

Winslow did put up a 7-12-6 game with Butler in the preseason.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Over for sure.

I’d be really hesitant to touch that Winslow bet without knowing how Butler will impact things.

I’m still going to take some Winslow. Butler hasn’t historically been a guy to take 20 FGA a game, though no idea what his exact role is expected to be here. Certainly his FGA have to come from somewhere, I just don’t see them coming primarily from Winslow. I think we’ll see Herro to the bench and the bench will suffer most as I would presume they will stagger some starters with them.

• monarch

Panda…I would stock up Tyus Jones if Kyle Anderson misses. They pretty much share the court together and Anderson handles the ball a lot. I think this game blows out. Tyus went for 29.75 DK at Miami…the one game this season he didn’t share the floor with Kyle that much.

• Shine601

Is Paul Milsap a good play tonight? He has 30+ dk points in the last 5 matchups. He only played 24 mins last night.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Panda…I would stock up Tyus Jones if Kyle Anderson misses. They pretty much share the court together and Anderson handles the ball a lot. I think this game blows out. Tyus went for 29.75 DK at Miami…the one game this season he didn’t share the floor with Kyle that much.

This is very good information. Thank you.

• noddy

Will Butler be defending Trae?

• monarch

@noddy said...

Will Butler be defending Trae?

Probably Nunn unless they need to slide Jimmy over

• jessedio

Just watched a bunch video of Clarke from college. He’s def more athletic than Jval. I like him. He has a lot of energy too. Needs to put on a lil weight but he’s got some game.

• hobbes2d

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone have a strong take on who benefits if Kyle Anderson misses? That’d be 24 minutes up for grabs.

Guduric maybe? Honestly not sure haha.

• JSteele

Do we like Bam or Porzingis

• jessedio

@Shine601 said...

Is Paul Milsap a good play tonight? He has 30+ dk points in the last 5 matchups. He only played 24 mins last night.

He’s old and plays limited mins but he puts up big games out of the blue. All reg season he will see a min distribution like that.

• JSteele

@jessedio said...

He’s old and plays limited mins but he puts up big games out of the blue. All reg season he will see a min distribution like that.

I think its also a combination of Jerami Grant getting a similar workload.

• monarch

@JSteele said...

Do we like Bam or Porzingis

That’s an easy Porzingis for me. He has the highest usage on the slate and fourth highest FPPM

• JSteele

@monarch said...

That’s an easy Porzingis for me. He has the highest usage on the slate and fourth highest FPPM

I have a lineup that consists of all 3 Dirks right now and it looks solid.

• Manyak

Ppl taking Hill must not have played dfs the last few years lol

• Lionfan22

For GPP purposes in the Dribbler which trio would rather have Trae Young, Adebayo, Winslow or Doncic, Zinger, Crowder?

I’m leaning Towards the Doncic side even though the Nuggets have a good defense. plus I have a feeling Butler will affect Adebayo’s and Winslow’s play especially Winslow.

• noddy

@Lionfan22 said...

For GPP purposes in the Dribbler which trio would rather have Trae Young, Adebayo, Winslow or Doncic, Zinger, Crowder?

I’m leaning Towards the Doncic side even though the Nuggets have a good defense. plus I have a feeling Butler will affect Adebayo’s and Winslow’s play especially Winslow.

Your avatar is right up there with mine.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Decisions for today:
    AD or LBJ. Or squeeze both.
    Spend down and still squeeze Young, Luka, Zinger, Winslow, Bam … and fade the top tier studs … The decisions were faced with on a small slate lol.

Value picks, I’m loving Beasley and Bradley FD

Didn’t read through the posts, Just a friendly hello to anyone who recalls my unconventional style lol. Which ever route you choose, best of luck to everyone!

**back to basketballmonster for the news, their projected lineups and DVP stats. While comparing them to RG’s projections and expected starters.

***I might squeeze in and talk before the late games go off. Again, much love for the RG community, best wishes

- KAT

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Makes sense too. Obviously has to be some usage shift with the bench and Tyus makes sense. Good call.

• JSteele

@KATburger said...

Decisions for today:
    AD or LBJ. Or squeeze both.
    Spend down and still squeeze Young, Luka, Zinger, Winslow, Bam … and fade the top tier studs … The decisions were faced with on a small slate lol.

Value picks, I’m loving Beasley and Bradley FD

Didn’t read through the posts, Just a friendly hello to anyone who recalls my unconventional style lol. Which ever route you choose, best of luck to everyone!

**back to basketballmonster for the news, their projected lineups and DVP stats. While comparing them to RG’s projections and expected starters.

***I might squeeze in and talk before the late games go off. Again, much love for the RG community, best wishes

- KAT

I’m fading AD and LBJ. I feel like Trae, Luka, and Zinger has as much upside as those guys at a much lower price point. Butler might even get there today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).