NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2.5 ) at Indiana ( 2.5 ) —- T: 188
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3.5 ) at New York ( 3.5 ) —- T: 197
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted.

We will be creating a new thread for NBA Lineups you wish to discuss, in the NBA forum, which you can find here: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/nba-lineups-for-10-29-928192

• dominicanpapi

Yep looks like Allen is on George

• SpeedDemon9

@osuryanf said...

Good luck everyone!

I was very aggressive tonight with my lineup and multi entries. It’s going to be a big night nonetheless —> just hope it’s a + one and not a – one.

Well after your big win, you can afford to do that…Good luck!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Tony allen on fire

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

nice allen with 2

• Dainfamusgc

Someone notify PG the game started lol 0

• SpeedDemon9

Pull lee out of my LU and he starts off with a quick 7points.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Courtney lee at 13.3%. Light it up!!

• skankinmat

Jordan Hill in Slam. GO GO GO

• skankinmat

I meant at 4%!

• ryanjt90

Don’t get to excited about Lee. Remember, he won’t consistent score throughout the game. He very well may end up with 14

• dominicanpapi

The announcer just scared me when he said they called a T on George, but it’s George Hill. Whew

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@ryanjt90 said...

Don’t get to excited about Lee. Remember, he won’t consistent score throughout the game. He very well may end up with 14

Clearly . He’s Courtney Lee but odds are now he won’t so 1 of multiple punts hit.

• ryanjt90

Does anyone know the likelihood of Dron being out?

• JSteele

They will bring back PG when Z-Bo sits and he will play the 4 and pick it up second quarter. Smart move

• cdaus8989

Damn, Miles hitting 3balls already. Coach should have pulled him after the 2 quick fouls

• millerto

Miles / Mahinmi train woooooo wooooo

• Ahandy46

Not hating the George fade as of right now. Especially at 80% owned.

• Xaque

arg. My Myles Turner based lineup is looking great right now but I played that in the $3 sharpshooter but played Jordan Hill in the $27 Crossover. One of these days if I’m going to play multi-entries, I really ought to just play one GPP.

• pick6er

Lee already half way to meeting his value. A 7x isn’t out of question as long as he doesn’t pull a typical Lee and disappear for a quarter or 2.

• CoachTrav

I had that winning baby in the baby race at SG

• JJourneay33

Myles Turner looks legit. Props to anyone that played him.

• pick6er

Myles Turners looks like he could have some huge games throughout the year. He’s got some slick moves on the block.

• Motovin

@JJourneay33 said...

Seriously. Can’t find his %. Anyone have him on FD?

• t4t3r

Cjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

• Xaque

@JJourneay33 said...

thanks. His preseason was pretty damn good for a min value player on a thin bench so i took him in a sharpshooter lineup. Just sad my “main” lineup is under performing horribly. Hopefully Hill and George get back in there and start doing a little before the half.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).