• Blogger of the Month

4:30 PM EST : Utah ( 7.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 194
    6:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Detroit ( -7.5 ) —- T: 195
    6:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Miami ( 6.5 ) —- T: 193
    6:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Phoenix ( 11.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• FantasyTime69

Westbrook is a must play over at fanduel at 13k.

• DirkDigglerz

KD Westbeast for me 80 and 60 burgers coming!

• TnCowboy

Have to wonder how much effort Memphis has tonight. 2nd half of B2B at home after playing hard fought game at SAC that ended around midnight (Memphis time).

• Vanco

Alright, finally a decent night. 5th in the daily dollar and bunch of small cashes with lots of Avery Bradley. Got on the wrong side of Jokic/Nurkic my big mistake. Kept flipping back and forth between them all day.

3 games tonight with totals way more than the rest. Like Beastbrook, Durant, Beard along with the rest of the world. Would love for Brandon Knight to show up tonight at only 5.6. Some underpriced players in other games are John wall at only 8.2k. He was 9-10k all last year. Delly getting lots of minutes at only 3.9…but yeah I know. Marcus Morris getting 6-7x around 5k.

• jessedio

OKC isn’t a very good team so looks like Westbrook will be logging heavy mins this year. He’s the top option on DK today, then Harden for me. Can’t ignore Curry at $8900 either.

Hopefully some value opens up.

• KRD227

@TnCowboy said...

Have to wonder how much effort Memphis has tonight. 2nd half of B2B at home after playing hard fought game at SAC that ended around midnight (Memphis time).

Memphis played the Knicks yesterday

• DirkDigglerz

I’m on Greg Monroe today he played only 18 minutes yesterday he’s playing against Drummond today so I’m guessing he’ll get lots of run today

• IronMonkey415

The 2 Morris twins and Durant is all I have so far on DK.

• tsouliot

I want yo fsde wb tonighy at 12200 but i cant :/

• frugal

Had my best night this season, limiting exposure to Cousins and Davis paid off. Studs are dead obvious tonight. Early look at value plays are pointing me towards Jon Leuer, James Ennnis, Justin Anderson, and J.J. Barea.

• mccraw

Dedmon at C on DK is interesting for some salary relief.

• frugal

@jessedio said...

OKC isn’t a very good team so looks like Westbrook will be logging heavy mins this year. He’s the top option on DK today, then Harden for me. Can’t ignore Curry at $8900 either.

Hopefully some value opens up.

I’m going to have more exposure to Curry than Harden or Westy tonight I think. Coming off 2 mediocre games I think most folks are going to pay up, but it’s the highest O/U and Phoenix absolutely bleeds points to PGs. Blow out and the usage loss to Durrant is a concern which is the only thing limiting me from 100% exposure.

• gillio

@IronMonkey415 said...

The 2 Morris twins and Durant is all I have so far on DK.

And Warren

• gillio

Delly-Marcus Morris or Gordon-Leur

• ASitar

I have Westy AND Curry in the same LU on FD and I don’t care!!!!

Harrison Barnes = L.O.T.D!!!
    $5,400 on FD and is putting up 43 FD points for 8x baby!!!!!

• gillio

Tyson Chandler pulling down over 15 boards tonight

• deanogpp

who are some guys with the highest floors tonight? can’t seem to build a cash lineup I’m confident with even for 50/50

• deanogpp

who are some guys with the highest floors tonight? can’t seem to build a cash lineup I’m confident with even for 50/50

• S7ubs

@deanogpp said...

Westy has the highest floor, obviously. I think The Greek has a high floor.

• Conley85

I’m trying to get a read on this Mavericks backcourt, against this Rockets team. Weird situation playing back to back vs the same team. Deron Williams has been playing a bunch of minutes I wonder if he’s a good candidate for 6x tonight in a hopeful up n down game.

• Whacko

So afraid to use any Spurs….err let me rethink this…

Just not feeling it right now

• beare

booker klay or beal which 1?

• Sizmik

I tried so hard to tell everyone on this board to fade Brow….I love that no one listened, I cleaned the F up last night

• Sizmik

@beare said...

booker klay or beal which 1?

GPP or cash?

• beare

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).