• Blogger of the Month

4:30 PM EST : Utah ( 7.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 194
    6:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Detroit ( -7.5 ) —- T: 195
    6:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Miami ( 6.5 ) —- T: 193
    6:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Phoenix ( 11.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• rockpie

5 of my players in OT

• KindGuy

WHAT.THE.FUCK.

• S7ubs

@Chuky said...

Lmao dude the season just started. In 2weeks everything will smooth out. Only 4 days in dude

Yes I know, that’s why I’m not tilted. Still no excuse for me being so inconsistent. I gotta sharpen up my research and trust my gut a little more.

• byo34

Man this is awesome. I hope Wes can get even more in OT.

Lmao, no OT but I will take his 3.

• Chuky

@elementasrat said...

WHAT.THE.FUCK.

Why u acting surprised? It was projected to be a close game. I think u are lost my friend.

• rlangell

@Epignosis said...

Crack the Skye is a good one.

Have you heard of the band Karnivool? If you like progressive type stuff aka Dream Theater, check them out

• KindGuy

phewww

• Tammy409

Gasol has lost has mind…

Wow.

• Sportsfamatic64

What’s the top entry on the sharp shooter for dk. I’m at 304 rn with gasol still but did cash. Was wondering how I would’ve done

• Ty127

Just lost all my cash games on that Conley shot

• sloanxx

Are people scoring a lot more this season or is this just the usual for the start of the nba? One of the double ups i’m in the cut off is 297 lol seems like that number would cash easily on any night

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@rlangell said...

Have you heard of the band Karnivool? If you like progressive type stuff aka Dream Theater, check them out

I have Sound Awake. Good stuff.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Yombo said...

do not understand wes matthews green light he’s not the same player he once was

Dallas has no other options, especially with dirk out.

• Tammy409

Good Night.

TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 315.75

• Yombo

@walkoff9 said...

Dallas has no other options, especially with dirk out.

14 3 pt attempts and 26 shots is reasonable? i know theyre low on guys but barea barnes williams are all ‘options’ as well

• KindGuy

through 6 nights, already 4 ot games. so annoying when you don’t have exposure to that shit.

• Whacko

That overtime in Memphis did not go my way costed me 160bucks, however still managed to make a nice profit tonight…..Rinsed the bad day for me in NFL that’s for sure.

• mormi08

ended with 320. not bad… not bad…

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

15th 75th and 138th in the AND ONE. I love/hate $1 tourneys. A lot easier to climb to the top but the payoffs suck, lol.

• Klb835

lol thanks harden for missing the free throw. Would have won an extra $25

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Football was good to me, and basketball was good to me yesterday. I’m up $255 for the weekend. Not bad, considering the wife’s birthday is next Sunday.

• specvspeed03

Thanks to yesterday I am still way up (about 600) on the weekend with a terrible NFL and NBA day today

• Whacko

The slate for tomorrow has the NBA $500K HALLOWEEN SPECIAL on DK could be a scary thing to watch since it’s only 4 games.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Whacko said...

The slate for tomorrow has the NBA $500K HALLOWEEN SPECIAL on DK could be a scary thing to watch since it’s only 4 games.

I love small slates.

• rebkell

@zombiekopitar said...

Wall should get arrested for abuse of the elderly with that foul on Carter

I’d say it cost Washington the game too, Memphis was sleep walking and that woke ‘em all up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).