• Blogger of the Month

4:30 PM EST : Utah ( 7.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 194
    6:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Detroit ( -7.5 ) —- T: 195
    6:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Miami ( 6.5 ) —- T: 193
    6:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Phoenix ( 11.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Jflack3

315, 300, and 289…cashed in 2 of the 3.

• beare

which dk 5 dollar double ups are easier to cash in the smallest contest or larger ones? asking cause i usally dont play them but got a free ticket

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@beare said...

which dk 5 dollar double ups are easier to cash in the smallest contest or larger ones? asking cause i usally dont play them but got a free ticket

I prefer the larger ones.

• lwrow

Good little night thanks to OT Conley and Gasol

• Whacko

And just to add salt to us that had Booker….

His toe…it’s sprained?!

• ASalvaro

@Whacko said...

The slate for tomorrow has the NBA $500K HALLOWEEN SPECIAL on DK could be a scary thing to watch since it’s only 4 games.

love most of the Bulls

• ASalvaro

@Jflack3 said...

315, 300, and 289…cashed in 2 of the 3.

last year 289 was good enough to win every night

• Whacko

@ASalvaro said...

last year 289 was good enough to win every night

It’s early, the prices are still soft….I bet things get a bit more stable moving forward.

Don’t get discouraged…things like this happen.

• KindGuy

He didn’t even specify the game type or site.

• Yombo

@beare said...

play the single entry 5 large one and dont think twice about it

• chronoxiong

Scored 324.6 which is the best score and night I had so far during this young season. I took chances on Conley and Zbo who were both low owned and they paid off for me. About time Conley was playing like the guy who was awarded with the richest contract in the league. Only thing that sucks is that Sundays are usually slow days so there isn’t much action and I wasn’t in a lot of games as I was during the past few nights. So yeah, couldn’t maximize my potential winnings but I will have to take this for what it is.

• madmanjayWV

$150K Sun NBA Shot ($150K Guaranteed) 335.8 (296 of 58823) — ALL ABOUT THAT DRUMMOND — Now it’s on to HALLOWEEN….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).