• Blogger of the Month

4:30 PM EST : Utah ( 7.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 194
    6:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Detroit ( -7.5 ) —- T: 195
    6:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Miami ( 6.5 ) —- T: 193
    6:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Phoenix ( 11.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TheRealJosh5

I think if you can figure out with what Memphis will do with all these minutes and all the questionable players you will win tonight.

• TheRealJosh5

@mbunner23 said...

Faded Brow last night worked out for me. Had some decent lineups last night with Avery Bradley. On to tonight, of course I will have a lot of WB. Sign me up for all of the Harrison Barnes as well.

problem with Harry B is Dirk is back, that will reduce his shots and rebounds.

• Whacko

I’m still trying to fit some pieces together for the DK slate, Just hate the fact that since that Q tag on Green happened It’s like Jenga..

Pull one guy out and the whole damn thing falls apart….Uggghhh

• Mattstan16

@NESBears120 said...

I’m liking Marc gasol, pj tucker and Jon leuer a lot today

Be careful with gasol. I had him in a gpp last night and he did well but the team was saying they were going to monitor his minutes bc they have 4 games in 5 nights

• Whacko

Oh man Aldridge Out….so it begins…
    For rest….per fantasylabs

• Rosterbate

@TheRealJosh5 said...

What type of 3’s had success last year vs Otto Porter and the Wizards?? I wanna say stretch 3’s but dang I forget.

Looking at Defense vs Position numbers from last year the Wizards gave up the 4th most fantasy points per game to opposing small forwards. I think their defense is pretty bad in general, Ennis may be a decent play tonight.

• IronMonkey415

Aldridge out tonight

• Vanco

LMA out…load up Lee

• Rosterbate

@Whacko said...

Oh man Aldridge Out….so it begins…
    For rest….per fantasylabs

Does this mean fire up David Lee?

• Whacko

@Rosterbate said...

Does this mean fire up David Lee?

No idea yet….however this does some nice things for roster flexibility

• tyrique0730

Dam is pau a must play on dk 6100 i know he might get whiteside still price too well either him or kawhi gotta pick up the scoring

• GGee87

I guess this gives KL a boost in stats. Who else is worth a look? Lee? Ginobli or the bench?

• danglejang95

How do you guys feel about tj warren? You guys think he will exceed value tonight vs durant and the warrior?

• jessedio

Kawhi’s price is getting kinda high. 9k? I’d rather pay 900 more for Durant.

• Whacko

Now value is starting to shine…..
    Can do alot in terms of LU construction now…

• mormi08

@tyrique0730 said...

Dam is pau a must play on dk 6100 i know he might get whiteside still price too well either him or kawhi gotta pick up the scoring

Good matchup tonight MiamiHEAT youngwhiteside vs vet Pau Gasol. Hassan ave dbl-dbl in 2gms (19pt 14.5RB 3Blks 63%Fg) Gasol 3gp ave 6pt-RB

• onepinrodney

@Vanco said...

LMA out…load up Lee

Still the lowest scoring game on the slate, no thanks.

• squadgod

Why does everyone think Deng is matched up against Dipo? Won’t Dipo be matched up w Uncle P and Roberson matched up with Deng?

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

I’m playing one 50/50 today and need the 3 best sub-5k plays, somebody help

• Conley85

All the confusion in Memphis has me leaning towards playing Ennis. Also I can’t get off Russell at his price. Especially for tournies, he’s got the greenlight and may want to shootout with Westbrook.

• mormi08

@jon2anderson said...

I’m playing one 50/50 today and need the 3 best sub-5k plays, somebody help

adams at 5,800 with avg like 38 mins and considering the game will be close is a great play.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

@mormi08 said...

adams at 5,800 with avg like 38 mins and considering the game will be close is a great play.

locked and loaded! The plays I’m iffy on right now are Wesley Matthews and David Lee.

• rules316

dedmon?

• DP3

Marquese Chriss or David lee? Early only gpp

• TheWhiteMamba

I just don’t think LMA’s injury will effect Lee’s run that much. I can’t see Pop playing him more than 20-22 minutes.

I think Dedmon benefits the most.

Do we really think Pop is gonna leave Lee and Gasol in there to try and deal with Whiteside? I just can’t see it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).