• Blogger of the Month

4:30 PM EST : Utah ( 7.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) —- T: 194
    6:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Detroit ( -7.5 ) —- T: 195
    6:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6.5 ) at Miami ( 6.5 ) —- T: 193
    6:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Phoenix ( 11.5 ) —- T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Ty127

Is kawhi a must?

• danglejang95

i feel like going all in with kawhi leonard with aldridge out but i have a gut feeling to not play him…

• Cocomilk

@jon2anderson said...

sorry, already have Delly. Need another! haha

Take your pick from Dallas

• jessedio

Ok, so at $3200 on DK Lee can’t destroy your lineup if he totally dud’s. You just won’t be able to take a gpp down with a crappy performance. I’ll prob have about 25% exposure to him.

• TheWhiteMamba

I can’t decide if Gasol is worth a play or not

• S7ubs

I hate the options at center tonight. Do I dare take Dedmon or Lee. Do i stick with Adams

• JTL33

Anyone like Jabari Parker as a GPP option?

• vix03

Thought on Draymond at C tonight in a run and gun game? If GS puts up 120 hes gonna stuff the stat sheet and I could see something like 15/10/8 easily.

• NESBears120

I feel like I Haagen too much exsposure to the early games but i love my lineups and don’t want to change them

• boomersooner276

Westbrook/Barnes or Durant/Steph for FD cash?

• elmore0631

Has anyone mentioned that it’s Devin Booker day?

Booker birthday narrative turns 20 yrs old

• Whacko

atleast word is Whiteside will play….just got the Fantasylab alert

• kemar785

I dont have to do research i’m just throwing 3 lines today

• kemar785

@JTL33 said...

the bucks only have two scorers Giannis and jabari he’ll probably get around 28FD I rather save the money

• keephustlincuz

That SA interior D is gonna be bad. Shouldn’t whiteside destroy them? Dedmon may have to play 25 minutes.
    Usage for Kawhi goes through the roof with no LMA.

• Jflack3

mills or beno?

• gillio

Lee or Dedmon

• hunteezee

Booker – Ennis or Matthews – Warren? Cash.

• gillio

Morris Twins for the win

• elmore0631

greg monroe revenge game back at detroit

• coolsportsdude

@JTL33 said...

I went with Jabari Parker on the early slate but I wasn’t too excited about it. With such a low team total, I don’t think the upside is there for GPPs. I think Randle, ZBo, Ryno, and even Markieff are better plays at similar price points.

• kemar785

@elmore0631 said...

greg monroe revenge game back at detroit

ryan anderson or morris for late night

• wlynch82

@elmore0631 said...

Has anyone mentioned that it’s Devin Booker day?

Booker birthday narrative turns 20 yrs old

I was checking out how Booker fared against GS last year. He played against them 3 times. First time he barely played early in his rookie season when he hardly had a role. In the second two matchups later in the season when he was getting serious minutes he had 15, 7 rebs, 10 assists, 7 TOs, 2 steals and then 18 points, 11 assists in the third game. 41 and 37 minutes respectively. So it certainly would seem as though he has something to prove against GS without even considering its his birthday. Plus its at home and GS have yet to blow anyone out albeit through only 2 games. NO has a ton of injuries and they managed to keep it close.

• gillio

Anyone know why Monroe saw only 19 minutes yesterday?

• JTL33

Would you rather have Greek Freek with Parker or WB with Randle as a correlation?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).