NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3 ) at Boston ( -3 ) —- T: 194.5
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at New York ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 193.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 192
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

all the Orlando and NO, also think Portland/Tor could get overlooked. Lilliard could very well go for 50+ at very low ownership.

also what are people’s thought’s on Bam tonight at $3200 he should get the start again in what should be a fairly uptempo game and if he can get upwards of 25 minutes than he should be able to at least hit 5x I imagine.

• noddy

I wish I could contribute but I suck. Back to work after 3 days off sucks even more. I’m going with 3-4 of the same players in every lineup and just plugging random players in around them. TJ McConnell appears to be my first lock

• superjon

Feels like a pay down at PG and go with Harden and/or AD kind of night.

I also really like Butler

• monarch

What about KAT and Jokic? Seem like ceiling type of games for them

• jwq14

Why is Ben Simmons Floor and Ceiling still the same? This is like the 3rd game in the row where he is the only one that is showing the same.

• kps3205s

FYI the DK $500k Fall Festival for $5 entry has a 150 max entry today.

• Njsum1

@noddy said...

I wish I could contribute but I suck. Back to work after 3 days off sucks even more. I’m going with 3-4 of the same players in every lineup and just plugging random players in around them. TJ McConnell appears to be my first lock

Hey you already contributed, as I forgot about TJ McConnell, I used him last time out, still seems too cheap for the minutes.

I didn’t play much hoops yesterday, only 2 lineups (usually play 20) as I play mostly football on Sundays. However, I had some Kemba, some Marvin Williams, some Fournier and Bradley, and of course both lineups also had Fox, Skal and Lebron….so…no cash for me…so don’t feel so bad. Maybe take a look at Dragic tonight on DK. Seems a bit underpriced.

• DontTrustTheProcess

@jwq14 said...

Why is Ben Simmons Floor and Ceiling still the same? This is like the 3rd game in the row where he is the only one that is showing the same.

Did you really just ask that question? How does one even answer that logically?

• jwq14

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

Did you really just ask that question? How does one even answer that logically?

Lets see, yep I really asked that question.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Harden, game points YTD: 27, 27, 29, 22, 27, 27, 20
    Harden, game points Last year: 41, 30, 30, 32, 20, 25, 33 (the two games in the 20’s were vs the Spurs)

I think this result would have been expected if CP3 was healthy and taking up some scoring usage, but that hasn’t been the case. Harden just hasn’t had an elite shooting night; I think that changes at home vs the Phillies tonight. Harden is priced right between Glass & Cousins; seems like it just makes sense to lock him in tonight.

• DontTrustTheProcess

@dbullsfan said...

all the Orlando and NO, also think Portland/Tor could get overlooked. Lilliard could very well go for 50+ at very low ownership.

also what are people’s thought’s on Bam tonight at $3200 he should get the start again in what should be a fairly uptempo game and if he can get upwards of 25 minutes than he should be able to at least hit 5x I imagine.

Who the hell is BAM? That’s a first I“m hearing this crazy ass nickname.

• noddy

@Njsum1 said...

Hey you already contributed, as I forgot about TJ McConnell, I used him last time out, still seems too cheap for the minutes.

I didn’t play much hoops yesterday, only 2 lineups (usually play 20) as I play mostly football on Sundays. However, I had some Kemba, some Marvin Williams, some Fournier and Bradley, and of course both lineups also had Fox, Skal and Lebron….so…no cash for me…so don’t feel so bad. Maybe take a look at Dragic tonight on DK. Seems a bit underpriced.

When I look at Dragic’s game logs I’m not impressed and I just move on. Could be part of my problem. That’s one reason why I’m just gonna lock in 3-4 guys and then plug in random players around them. Players I wouldn’t normally use.

• noddy

That’s his first name. Plays for Miami I think

• brendanhorton

Bam Adebayo. It’s not a nickname (well it is, but it’s his listed first name most places).

• Kbry24

@apeterson8809 said...

Harden, game points Last year: 41, 30, 30, 32, 20, 25, 33 (the two games in the 20’s were vs the Spurs)

I think this result would have been expected if CP3 was healthy and taking up some scoring usage, but that hasn’t been the case. Harden just hasn’t had an elite shooting night; I think that changes at home vs the Phillies tonight. Harden is priced right between Glass & Cousins; seems like it just makes sense to lock him in tonight.

They don’t call his bs fouls anymore where he rips his arms up through the defender which was good for like 10 foul shots a night (prob a little less and sometimes more).

• jwq14

The one that jumps out to me so far is Tatum only 5700 on FD. They are playing at home too.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@apeterson8809 said...

I think Harden is a fade for me, mostly because of the other high priced guys I like better. Between. KAT, Durant, AD, Cousins, there are other options I am liking more so Harden not going to make the cut.

• monarch

Bam Adebayo is like a mini-Dwight. He plays like him but IMO is too small for KAT but he’s all they have.

Also like Mudiay, he is getting the usage with the second unit and probably gets significant run against the Knicks rookie PG.

• dmbtrip2004

Vucevic or Embiid?

• carolinaboy828

What’s everyones thoughts on playing Ryan Anderson this evening at 5.1k on DK? His 3point % has been on time as of late.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@carolinaboy828 said...

What’s everyones thoughts on playing Ryan Anderson this evening at 5.1k on DK? His 3point % has been on time as of late.

plays and shoots much better on the road. Might not make the cut.

• DirkDigglerz

Nice 9 game slate right there. First things first Porzingis on a back 2 back so I’m off of him. Clint Capela and KAT in a nice matchup. No Hassan.

so basically Harden/AD Clint Capela KAT and Timmy Hardaway are my locks. Aminu, Jamal Murray, Jonathan Simmons, Olynyk, Lou Williams, Wes Matthews , Marvin Williams are on my player pool

• p1n0ys7ud

I like Marvin Williams if Frank the Tank is out and McConnell as value plays tonight…

I dont know how I survived in the money yesterday with Skal/Fox/Monk in my DK Cash Lineup..

• p1n0ys7ud

Congrats to the peeps that stuck with Tim Hardaway JR….he finally paid off BIG Time!!

• colb24

Ntilikina i’m going to mess with it tonight …

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler