NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3 ) at Boston ( -3 ) —- T: 194.5
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at New York ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 193.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 192
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• p1n0ys7ud

@DirkDigglerz said...

Nice 9 game slate right there. First things first Porzingis on a back 2 back so I’m off of him. Clint Capela and KAT in a nice matchup. No Hassan.

so basically Harden/AD Clint Capela KAT and Timmy Hardaway are my locks. Aminu, Jamal Murray, Jonathan Simmons, Olynyk, Lou Williams, Wes Matthews , Marvin Williams are on my player pool

I get nervous playing AD….why not Boogie?

• Cotycron30

I think Blake griffin is the stud you need tonight. He absolutely detests the warriors and Usually brings his A game. Think I’m going to run it back with KD.

• BUFUu2

@superjon said...

Feels like a pay down at PG and go with Harden and/or AD kind of night.

I also really like Butler

I agree with paying down at pg i am like tj and jack tonight

• osuryanf

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

Did you really just ask that question? How does one even answer that logically?

No reason to be negative brother, we’re all in this together.

• p1n0ys7ud

Jack logged some serious minutes last night …
    I like McConnell as a value play. If Kaminsky is out again.. then i like Marvin Williams as well

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@Cotycron30 said...

I think Blake griffin is the stud you need tonight. He absolutely detests the warriors and Usually brings his A game. Think I’m going to run it back with KD.

2 box scores in 2017, I see 12 & 5 and 20 & 4. That’s not his A game?? Previous years?

• noddy

Do we really like Marvin Williams with that low total?

• osuryanf

@apeterson8809 said...

Harden, game points YTD: 27, 27, 29, 22, 27, 27, 20
    Harden, game points Last year: 41, 30, 30, 32, 20, 25, 33 (the two games in the 20’s were vs the Spurs)

I think this result would have been expected if CP3 was healthy and taking up some scoring usage, but that hasn’t been the case. Harden just hasn’t had an elite shooting night; I think that changes at home vs the Phillies tonight. Harden is priced right between Glass & Cousins; seems like it just makes sense to lock him in tonight.

Just saw your score the other night, congrats bud!

• superjon

@BUFUu2 said...

I agree with paying down at pg i am like tj and jack tonight

I like Teague, McConnell, and Jameer

• Njsum1

@noddy said...

Do we really like Marvin Williams with that low total?

Not particularly, yet if FTT sits, you can use him as a filler if you need someone in his price range. If FTT plays I probably won’t have any Marvin.

• bangthedrummond

You guys see my boys whoop that Warrior ass last night? Lol

And the Clipps the night before? I can’t figure this team out…prob get waxed by the lakeshow tomorrow. Anyway…

I like Barton to bounce back in their 2nd game of a b2b on the east coast. Also looking at Covington vs the rockets.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@bangthedrummond said...

You guys see my boys whoop that Warrior ass last night? Lol

And the Clipps the night before? I can’t figure this team out…prob get waxed by the lakeshow tomorrow. Anyway…

I like Barton to bounce back in their 2nd game of a b2b on the east coast. Also looking at Covington vs the rockets.

Ariza missed the last game, right? Woudn’t he guard Covington, then tonight. Makes me wary of going back to Covington, who I had in last game vs Rockets. Might still have a little but not as confident. Maybe Gallo or Barnes instead in that range.

• osuryanf

@yountingly said...

Ariza missed the last game, right? Woudn’t he guard Covington, then tonight. Makes me wary of going back to Covington, who I had in last game vs Rockets. Might still have a little but not as confident. Maybe Gallo or Barnes instead in that range.

I just can’t talk myself into playing Gallo.. he has so much upside but he sure as heck hasn’t showed it this year (not from a fantasy perspective anyway).

• Inujv87

Gallo has been frustrating cause he gets infinite minutes but you see him play and he just doesn’t hustle for anything. Looks so uninspiring

• BUFUu2

Man it seems like i get hot and can’t stop winning….. Then I get cold and can’t win shit…… Normally go balanced but tonight i am going with 3 lower priced guys and the rest studs… so i kinda star and scrub lineups but no so skanky i will say lol

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@osuryanf said...

I just can’t talk myself into playing Gallo.. he has so much upside but he sure as heck hasn’t showed it this year (not from a fantasy perspective anyway).

Minutes are there and high total, fast game so willing to take a shot but I hear you. Not running to go plug him in exactly.

• RogueGrinder

Full Disclosure, I had Hardaway in more lineups than i remembered last night lol. I plan to use him again at that price today. No, I don’t expect the same output but I’ll take a 30-35 at that price.

• RogueGrinder

@yountingly said...

Minutes are there and high total, fast game so willing to take a shot but I hear you. Not running to go plug him in exactly.

Worked for THJ

• BUFUu2

I have to switch some stuff up for tonight so these are the lower end players i am using cunningham, T.J, Jack winslow,sessions,ross, ed davis and baynes never hardly play these guys so it can’t hurt

• jimmyd1507

@noddy said...

Back to work after 3 days off sucks even more.

I tore my Achilles 2 1/2 weeks ago and this is my first day back to work.

I’m exhausted and its 11am.

• RogueGrinder

@yountingly said...

2 box scores in 2017, I see 12 & 5 and 20 & 4. That’s not his A game?? Previous years?

Bro… you just crushed his momentum lmao

• jimmyd1507

@yountingly said...

Why wouldn’t Anderson guard Covington?

• cheezpizza

I’m really liking the Pels tonight but I’ve been horrible in the NBA this year, so you’ve all been warned.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@jimmyd1507 said...

Why wouldn’t Anderson guard Covington?

I don’t know. Would he? Which was I asked. Didn’t see any video of last game other night so not sure. Worth figuring out though.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Bam Adebayo is like a mini-Dwight. He plays like him but IMO is too small for KAT but he’s all they have.

Also like Mudiay, he is getting the usage with the second unit and probably gets significant run against the Knicks rookie PG.

good comparison for the type of player, as long as he starts it becomes a similar situation to Augustin and Jack where he should be able to fall into at least 5 x with upside of 8-10 if he can double double, if anything its a bit easier for a big man as you dont need the ball in your hands to get rebounds compared to assist and with KATs usage hopefully he can sneak out a block or 2. I love him and Dragic with Kat on the other side as a mini stack

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).