NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3 ) at Boston ( -3 ) —- T: 194.5
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at New York ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 193.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 192
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@jimmyd1507 said...

I tore my Achilles 2 1/2 weeks ago and this is my first day back to work.

I’m exhausted and its 11am.

Bang knees with a coworker and go home for the rest of the day.

• kipboggins

Anyone on Covington tonight? Can’t ever get that player right..

• frugal

@jwq14 said...

Why is Ben Simmons Floor and Ceiling still the same? This is like the 3rd game in the row where he is the only one that is showing the same.

By their calculation, that’s about as safe as it gets for cash. Mathematically based on standard deviation and Yahoo numbers (throwing out the highest and lowest sample) we get an average performance of 44.45 +- 4.3. IMHO, calculated floor would be 40.15 and ceiling 48.75 and observed floor of 30.7 and ceiling of 54.4. Over a larger sample the highest/lowest numbers would be viewed as outliers.

• superjon

THJ will be the chalkiest of all traps tonight.

Just a hunch.

• frugal

First attempt at some Yahoo roster has me looking for value at SF and landing on Wes Matthews. Finally rostered him last game and it paid off, but would have to break one of my rules of never rostering players vs Utah tonight.

• Vanco

Wow called THJ to break out for 40 soon but was not expecting that. Too bad i had Fox and Skal locked. Dont know if i can pull the trigger again.

• 7klub06

THJ, Tyreke Evans, Jarell Martin, TJ McConnell definitely putting them in various LUs

• windsorpg

@monarch said...

Bam Adebayo is like a mini-Dwight. He plays like him but IMO is too small for KAT but he’s all they have.

Looks exactly like him too

• mbunner23

Going to get back on track tonight. First glance I like Cousins the most of all the high priced guys. He is killing it so far this year. He should feast on a Magic front court. Looking at Bam as value, also like Kyle Lowry today at pg. He should hit value easily. Not sure what to do with THJ yet. I have played him in every game this year except yesterdays.

• tmarohl

@p1n0ys7ud said...

Congrats to the peeps that stuck with Tim Hardaway JR….he finally paid off BIG Time!!

Perfect time not to go all in on him and wade cautiously because he will have huge ownership tonight at his low price. He could and most likely will revert back to form.

• kps3205s

@BUFUu2 said...

ed davis

Hoping for 1 more game of 6-7x value from him tonight, with the exception of the Clippers game. Thinking more 6x probably. Him and TJ allow some nice lineup variations.

• Hiqhliqht

@frugal said...

First attempt at some Yahoo roster has me looking for value at SF and landing on Wes Matthews. Finally rostered him last game and it paid off, but would have to break one of my rules of never rostering players vs Utah tonight.

Shhh He’s my sleeper on there td. forget the Utah rule lol

• monarch

@windsorpg said...

Looks exactly like him too

Just don’t tell him that…

• frugal

Is Isaac out again tonight? May have to go back to Simmons again…

• dominicanpapi

Anyone like Aaron Gordon tonight? Highest implied total on this slate, Pelicans are bottom 5 vs. power forwards. Would be a good pivot vs. guys like Griffin/Porzingis/Green.

• monarch

Let down spot for Glass and Boogie? Just trashed Bron and K Love and on Wednesday they host KAT and the T-Wolves before heading out to a B2B on the road over the weekend.

• colb24

@tmarohl said...

Perfect time not to go all in on him and wade cautiously because he will have huge ownership tonight at his low price. He could and most likely will revert back to form.

its tough when shooters start hitting shots confidence goes up and hes 4900

• kps3205s

@yountingly said...

2 box scores in 2017, I see 12 & 5 and 20 & 4. That’s not his A game?? Previous years?

Not looking at him tonight but he actually played 3 games against them in the 2016/2017 season. 3rd game was between the 1/28 and 2/23 games

On 2/2 30 10-19 .526 0-0 .000 11-13 .846 8 2 1 3 2 3 31

Per ESPN’s website which is solid to look at previous year’s performances

http://www.espn.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/3989/year/2017/blake-griffin

• JimmyDick85

Any concern on minutes/usage for McConnell if Reddick is back tonight? He played 28 against Houston and only 31 the next game with Reddick out, so should be safe with Fultz shut down? Usage +1.2% with no Reddick on the floor per CourtIQ, but very small sample, so not sure it’s meaningful. Anyone who actually watches the Sixers have any thoughts on whether Reddick being back in makes any difference?

• MikedUpDFS

Just going to toss this out. Jameer Nelson vs his old team is a great play.

• kettab24

anyone like durant here? he looks like he has the best matchup

• yanksfan1

If Jarrett Jack is gonna get 33 minutes again today like he did last night, he’s a plug and play against Denver. Given Jack’s minutes last night though, could the Knicks give Ntilikina extra run?

• mbyrd75

total on that boston/SA game dropping despite 66% being on the over. Was thinking this morning that the rookies/young guys in Boston might struggle with the spurs. probably one i’ll avoid.

• hautalak

First glance, and I’m thinking balanced night. That doesn’t seem to be the way to win but I’ll have to throw one out there with Gasol, Lowry, and Green (we know he’s fired up).

• kps3205s

@yanksfan1 said...

If Jarrett Jack is gonna get 33 minutes again today like he did last night, he’s a plug and play against Denver. Given Jack’s minutes last night though, could the Knicks give Ntilikina extra run?

To what extent? 25 minutes possibly. Everything coming out of the front office is slow and steady with him and not rush him back. Personally I’m waiting until there is more of a commitment from Hornacek and a few games in a row with 25 or more minutes being played.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).