NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3 ) at Boston ( -3 ) —- T: 194.5
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at New York ( 3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at Houston ( -6 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 193.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 7 ) at New Orleans ( -7 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 192
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Manyak

@wad11 said...

$5000 I think.

Interesting

• walkoff9

of course the warriors play like shit against average teams at home all year and durant plays close to 40 minutes, and when i take him they beat a top team on the road by 30 and he sees 29 minutes.

14 points off the cash line because nurkic and durant see no minutes in blowouts.

• Manyak

Where’s the guy who said Portland gonna blow out raptors though haha.

Derozan Lowry the superior backcourt babyyyy

• Manyak

@walkoff9 said...

of course the warriors play like shit against average teams at home all year and durant plays close to 40 minutes, and when i take him they beat a top team on the road by 30 and he sees 29 minutes.

14 points off the cash line because nurkic and durant see no minutes in blowouts.

Your statement is on a small sample size. The warriors will have nights like this as they’ve done in the past years.

• bigkino217

@wad11 said...

$5000 I think.

yup 5000

• DirkDigglerz

@Manyak said...

Interesting

Did you enter bro?

• Alphamed

@walkoff9 said...

Im with you…. 12 points off the cash line for me in my cash games… Thought even in a blowout it would be because Durant snapped for 30 before the 4th.. But the entire Warrior lineup was contributing.

• mbyrd75

so anybody have an idea how OKC will match up with the bucks? Initial thought is this but i’m not sure it’s right. I’m sure they’ll switch it some cause no reason to put Roberson on Snell. Thinking they’ll try to save him a bit but I guess they could switch Melo and his poor D onto him.

Brogdon- RWB
    Snell- PG13/Melo
    Middleton- Roberson/PG13
    ABC- Roberson/PG13
    Maker-Adams

If for some reason we get melo on middleton that’d be fantastic. Gotta think they throw Roberson at ABC

• Rolled

They have to stop with these 150 max enters only – it tips the scale way too much

• Kamais_Ookin

@Rolled said...

They have to stop with these 150 max enters only – it tips the scale way too much

Yeah it’s f’d. In nfl I don’t have much trouble cashing in 150 entry tourneys but nba is much different when it comes to that and I don’t know why.

• Kamais_Ookin

Also just want to make sure ABC = giannis right? lol

• Manyak

@DirkDigglerz said...

Did you enter bro?

I wouldn’t be asking if I did lol. I played the 1$ lobby cause I’m a raps fan and wanted to be entertained during the game . Didn’t like the slate to play 8$. Big mistake I guess

• knauta29

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Also just want to make sure ABC = giannis right? lol

Yeah that’s him lol

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@Rolled said...

They have a .25 150 limit tournament on Fanduel now. It costs $37.50 to max enter. Try it and see just how well you do? It’s not quite as easy as you think. I’ve yet to finish a top 10 and have done it multiple days.

• noddy

Entered 8 lineups in the $5 DK contest. Got $50 back so I guess I live to fight another day

• infantryboys

I missed spiking the $1 “And One” on DK by 1.25 DKFPs. Such is life.

• jimmyd1507

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Yeah it’s f’d. In nfl I don’t have much trouble cashing in 150 entry tourneys but nba is much different when it comes to that and I don’t know why.

The player pool in NFL is much, much, much smaller.

Not only that, its fairly easy in NFL to see that a top end RB is playing a shit run defense.

• noddy

@bhdevault said...

They have a .25 150 limit tournament on Fanduel now. It costs $37.50 to max enter. Try it and see just how well you do? It’s not quite as easy as you think. I’ve yet to finish a top 10 and have done it multiple days.

How much is first place?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

How much is first place?

Normally it’s been $1,000, although today it appears it’s just $400.

I mostly do it to work on my GPP skills, which I lack. I’m a cash game player and am trying different things each day. None have worked so far. :)

That’s the part most of the ‘They only win because they have 150 lineup’ crowd don’t understand. The guys who win consistently would win no matter the contest structure as they simply project players better than the rest of us.

• Vanco

Gobert, Teague, Waiters, Nog, O’quin were in 0 of 8 lineups. I cashed 0 of 8

• Roma315

I was gonna swear off NBA this year but Good night in the
    2 Pick em ($1 & $2 GPPs)
    $62 bet
    Cashed for $727
    36/40 cashed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler