7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Toronto ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Washington ( 8 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Okla City ( 1 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Sacramento ( -7 ) —- T: 225
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@BawseGeller said...

I have no statistical evidence to back this up but I feel like Vuc historically crushes the Knicks

This is true.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@BawseGeller said...

I have no statistical evidence to back this up but I feel like Vuc historically crushes the Knicks

Sort of…

https://www.statmuse.com/ask/nba/how-many-dk-points-did-nikola-vucevic-average-against-the-knicks-in-his-career-with-game-logs

Mostly just last season. Different front court now. Although without digging into box scores not sure how much Robinson played. I suppose Vuc getting Robinson in foul trouble, and smashing on a smaller Portis or Randle is feasible.

• JSteele

@bfwl3434 said...

I have TT plugged into my lineups so far but I keep trying to find a way to get him out of there.

Don’t worry, last year TT was plagued by the Kardashian Kurse but that’s not the case this year.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Its Night

• RAWSHADTX

Tristan should be fine, especially if Wendell Carter Jr. is out. My other options i’m thinking of will be Turner (which I’m highly leaning to swap Thompson for) or Zeller.

• athairuammit11

QQ: Should I do Trier/Beijica on both of my lineups or hedge Frank and holmes on one?

Note: im only playing 3 lines

• Skinz007

What are our thoughts on glenn robinson tonight? How about trier?

• dominicanpapi

Bulls already have the worse rebounding differential in the league, so with Carter potentially being out (never heard of someone being cured of an eye infection in 12 hours), I like Tristan as well.

Speaking of which, if Carter is out….do we look at Thaddeus Young on FD? They’re not trying to push Porter, Markannen is already playing a decent amount of minutes…I would say Young has the potential to play 26-28 minutes. Thoughts?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

Cant start researching until 4 pm but been reading the Forum and have seen some pretty gross sounding punt plays lol. Is it that bad out there?

• jessedio

Well if Adams is ruled out I’ll go 100% Noel. Whiteside would prob crush him though.

• pocket7ns

I’m really liking Kevin Love tonight against the Bulls. Seems like maybe balanced builds could be good tonight. Phoenix vs Golden State looks like a tantalizing game to stack. Anyone rolling with the Birthday Boy- Devin Booker tonight?

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

Cant start researching until 4 pm but been reading the Forum and have seen some pretty gross sounding punt plays lol. Is it that bad out there?

While we’re on the subject of gross punts, you can grab a former number 1 pick averaging 25 minutes and shooting over 50% vs the depleted Knicks backcourt for the low low price of 4.1K.

• JSteele

He recently opened up about the mental aspect of coping with that injury and the trade itself in an article for the Star Tribune.

“Imagine two years worth of stuff that you’ve been holding on to and everything just keeps piling up to the point where the pot just overflows,” Covington said. “You know what happens when a pot overflows? It hits the side of the pan and it hits the fire and the fire just explodes.”

Covington said he feels no hard feelings toward the 76ers and maintains good relationships there, but when asked if he felt betrayed, he said: “In a sense, yes. Just because I asked. It was a big thing because … my girlfriend and the baby were going to move up with me. … So there was a lot of stuff going on and that was on my mind.”

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

It would only make sense if a beat writer or someone in charge of a lower end news outlet would try to pull that BS as those guys don’t make a lot of money and maybe other than getting fired would face no real repercussions. Even then, they could just say that they misheard.

That was pretty much exactly my point

Is not the substance is the TIMING of the alerts.

Also you are completely missing the point of the amount of $$ at stake
    GPP are meaningless for this conversation.

Think about $100k or more in play in h2h or DUs

• zpa1989

dedmon or bjelica on FD if you had to pick? why has dedmon not been getting minutes even with bagley out?

• emnj69

@zpa1989 said...

dedmon or bjelica on FD if you had to pick? why has dedmon not been getting minutes even with bagley out?

dedmon is dead man to me-he is not getting minutes and looks like trash bjelica sucks too I want no part of either of those guys I would rather join the noel party which should be small if adams plays

• csandbizzle

@Unico10 said...

I’m not entirely confident you could get 100k worth of action in H2Hs and DUs with the restrictions. Unless somethings changed

• timgodd375

@Unico10 said...

Is it even possible to get that volume for double ups in anything other than NFL?

• chronoxiong

1. Is Frankie N going to start at PG for the Knicks? Or is he still an emergency PG?

2. Figuring out Center is the key tonight. Embiid vs Towns. Tough call to make. And then you got Gobert who’s been so so this year. Drummond has cooled off since the season opener. Vucevic vs the Knicks sounds intriguing. And then I noticed that Clint Capela rebounding numbers are very down this year. It can’t be because PJ Tucker has stepped up in the rebounding department. Oh wait, its because he has to deal with a stat hogger on his team now. Capela is no longer playable until he’s in the 7k price range. Sad.

• timgodd375

Is IT viable on this big slate with a 20-minute restriction..? Feels like he lacks the huge upside without the minutes there

• JSteele

@timgodd375 said...

Is IT viable on this big slate with a 20-minute restriction..? Feels like he lacks the huge upside without the minutes there

I’d say his upside is about 30-35 FPTs in 20 minutes. For that to happen he’d have to hit his 3s at an astounding rate though.

• UGAdude

@newzreview said...

Does OG have another ceiling game in him?

Haven’t heard much chatter about him but $4700 on DK seems too cheap. I’ll probably have some shares.

• S7ubs

@csandbizzle said...

I’m not entirely confident you could get 100k worth of action in H2Hs and DUs with the restrictions. Unless somethings changed

I assume he is talking across the entire platform and not just one player. I could be wrong

• JSteele

@dominicanpapi said...

Jaylen Brown out.

Kemba is priced too high..Smart?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.