7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Toronto ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Washington ( 8 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Okla City ( 1 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Sacramento ( -7 ) —- T: 225
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@JSteele said...

How about a Carter eye game? Yesterday it was a Davis Shoulder game.

Totally plausible. Maybe the hoop will look bigger to him. Even though it isn’t, this will increase his confidence to shoot and he’ll drop 40 real life points?

• Njsum1

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Good point

*under the assumption that Adams is limited or doesn’t play

I wouldn’t assume any of that with Adams. One of the tougher guys in the nba. If he’s out, he’s out, if he’s playing, I’m not assuming he’s limited.

• RipCityRings

Anyone else worried about Lamb taking usage away from Brogdon tonight? Lamb took 11 shots vs DET, makes me slightly wary of Brogdon at 7.3K. Then again, after seeing Ja drop 30/4/9 and Trier go for 22/3/2 vs Brooklyn it’s hard not to roll him out anyway, just a lot of great options at G tonight.

Lou still feels a little too pricey for the matchup, but someone’s got to score.

• Isolitary18

Lillard/Vuc/Love core? am I crazy?

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Totally plausible. Maybe the hoop will look bigger to him. Even though it isn’t, this will increase his confidence to shoot and he’ll drop 40 real life points?

I’d think it’s more like the hoop is blurry, so instead of taking shots he’ll just try to dunk it every time.

• Bnett2210

Eric Gordon for 3900 on DK, thoughts??

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Bnett2210 said...

I don’t think Gordon has ever done jack unless Paul or Harden were out. Now it’s whether Westbrook or Harden is out. Not the case today.

• Njsum1

@RipCityRings said...

Anyone else worried about Lamb taking usage away from Brogdon tonight? Lamb took 11 shots vs DET, makes me slightly wary of Brogdon at 7.3K. Then again, after seeing Ja drop 30/4/9 and Trier go for 22/3/2 vs Brooklyn it’s hard not to roll him out anyway, just a lot of great options at G tonight.

Lou still feels a little too pricey for the matchup, but someone’s got to score.

Yes, I am concerned about that, and he will defintely be taking usage from Brogdon. However….As you alluded to….Brogdon is still a good play. Brogdon doesn’t hit shots anyway, yet still gets over 40dk. Ceiling might be capped here, yet I’ll still have plenty of brogdon.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

3 spots left in the Forum Contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/79597091

• Garpeters

Brogdon for $8.2 on FD is quite steep especially with Lamb back.

• queensfinest

i have $4900 left for my F position on dk. who is the best option??

• Petergunz82

@queensfinest said...

i have $4900 left on dk for my F position on dk. who is the best option??

OG

• tmarohl

@Garpeters said...

Brogdon for $8.2 on FD is quite steep especially with Lamb back.

Brogdon crushed before Lamb got hurt.

• Jphilyaw1

@Pandamonious said...

Comments like these are why I keep lurking.

• monarch

I have a Carsen Edwards #allonzo-trier)Allonzo Trier”:/players/allonzo-trier-554950 LU. Two guys who might not even play

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Brogdon crushed before Lamb got hurt.

But he took less shots

• JSteele

@RipCityRings said...

I am a little bit. I think Lamb definitely caps Brogdon’s upside because he can carry the ball up and make plays himself. But I don’t think its a bad spot for Brogdon and I can see him finishing with around 40 FPTs. I’d rather play Kyle for 100 more or pay down for Barrett or Rubio.

I’m struggling with Lou, they will need his offense without Kawhi. They aren’t going to start Beverley, Shamet, Harkless, Patterson, and Zubac and leave them in for very long. This could be a Lou 37 minute taking every shot game.

• kbsktbll88

@Bnett2210 said...

He’s in my pool, though I don’t love it cause his ceiling isn’t great. But if he’s going to go off any game, it could be this one against the Wizards who have been wrecked by guards. Not sure who it’s going to be, but one of Harden/Westbrook/EG will have a big game imo. Maybe two of them.

• RipCityRings

@Njsum1 said...

But he took less shots

13 vs 18 and 17 the next two games. Definitely concerning with all the guard value tonight. I might just go 50% and call it a day.

• lemay88

Shamet in play tonight or best to look elsewhere for value? Having a hard time finding good PG value tonight on FD

• lemay88

Hezonja or Bertans?

• JSteele

@lemay88 said...

Hezonja or Bertans?

Does it seem likely that Bertans goes 100% from the field again?

• STLBlues9113

Have one spot that I can put any star in. Looking for suggestions may play gpp and cash tonight so looking for options for both

• lemay88

@JSteele said...

Does it seem likely that Bertans goes 100% from the field again?

Clearly not so Hezonja is safer?

• jessedio

So Glen Robinson is a starter now?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).