7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Toronto ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Washington ( 8 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Okla City ( 1 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Sacramento ( -7 ) —- T: 225
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

Yesterday was one of the more tilting slates of the season with Trae getting hurt and then AD’s shoulder game. On to today, There is some obvious value already.

DSJ is not with the team in Orlando, i’d say he misses today.
    Steven Adams is questionable so Nerlens Noel and Gallinari probably get a boost
    Collins is out again, so Hood/Tolliver/Hezonja are in play.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@jessedio said...

PJ Tucker has a 64% FG percentage and is shooting 67% from 3. Obv that’s unsustainable but wonder if he can maintain that one more game.

In this kind of situation, I would say if you’ve been riding the train it’s OK to stay on, but if you haven’t been don’t get on now right as it’s about to crash.

• 40coach

Does Richaun Holmes have another big game? I may pair him and Zeller up for a little over 10k salary.

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

In this kind of situation, I would say if you’ve been riding the train it’s OK to stay on, but if you haven’t been don’t get on now right as it’s about to crash.

Truer words have never been spoken.

• JSteele

@40coach said...

Does Richaun Holmes have another big game? I may pair him and Zeller up for a little over 10k salary.

I say Holmes is in play every day that Bagley is out. Couldn’t ask for a better matchup as well.

Harry Giles should play today though, that might take a few minutes from him.

• Supersharpie

Tempted to play WCS tonight. Season debut and he may very well feast against the Suns’ Ayton-less front court.

• noddy

Is Damion Lee an option tonight? Went nutz his last game at min price.

• JSteele

@noddy said...

Is Damion Lee an option tonight? Went nutz his last game at min price.

It seems as though he might be a key part of the rotation for awhile. It’s not like they have anybody else.

Also he’s Steph’s brother in law.

• JSteele

Ben Simmons had matching stat lines against Minnesota last season 20 Pts – 11 Rebounds – 9 Assists

• jessedio

@SteeloCity said...

Who’s gonna be the AD of this slate?

AD shot 27 free throws last night. Harden isn’t going to stand for that.

• JSteele

the middle tier is so stacked with options that i’m finding it hard to want to pay up.

• S7ubs

@Ndepompei said...

Beal one of my favorite plays of the slate have to think he starts making shots real soon

Beal is overpriced at 8900 in my opinion on DK

• Ndepompei

@JSteele said...

the middle tier is so stacked with options that i’m finding it hard to want to pay up.

same here…won’t have much of anyone 9K+

• jessedio

@S7ubs said...

Beal is overpriced at 8900 in my opinion on DK

On FD he’s 9.5k. Don’t understand why.

*Edit – Beal Plug & Play

• JSteele

Isaiah Thomas is 4k but he took 10 3s last game in his 20 minutes limit. He gets Houston today in a much faster pace matchup. Anyone biting?

• Ndepompei

@Ndepompei said...

same here…won’t have much of anyone 9K+

Was just shy of 6x last time out on 30% shooting

• Sleazygreazy

Eric Gordon on FD at $4500, played 36 minutes last two games. Not going to be a lot of defense in that game. Harden and Westbrook need to eat, you guys think they’ll be enough left over for EG?

• JSteele

@jessedio said...

On FD he’s 9.5k. Don’t understand why.

He’s on the verge of a break out. The guy takes 25 shots a game, but he hasn’t made more than 8 field goals. He still put up 51 FPTs. If he has an above average day and shoots like 14/25 he’s easily in the 65-70+ range.

• Bodiaz36

I was looking at IT as well. That is a fair price for that kind of volume. Just wish he was closer to 30 mins. May still have some shares

• noddy

@JSteele said...

It seems as though he might be a key part of the rotation for awhile. It’s not like they have anybody else.

Also he’s Steph’s brother in law.

If that’s not a narrative I don’t know what is.

• SteeloCity

I’m going back to the well with Brogdan and Barrett tonight. I also like Rubio for some weird reason.

Like others said, like Zeller, Oubre, and TT. I’m on FD so can only play one of TT or Zeller. Any good punts tonight? Seems like a lot of the punts I’ve used in the past have been priced up…miss when Frank The Tank was only 4300 on FD.

• Ndepompei

When does Conley turn it around? 6.2K so cheap for him but he’s been so bad

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@tollthebell said...

Anyway, I was just introducing myself, and perhaps will start posting in here rather than just lurking going forward.

Join the Forum League if you haven’t already

https://dkn.gs/r/JpsAInpsWU-cDmNJW6k51w

• jessedio

@Sleazygreazy said...

Eric Gordon on FD at $4500, played 36 minutes last two games. Not going to be a lot of defense in that game. Harden and Westbrook need to eat, you guys think they’ll be enough left over for EG?

I’ve been on that wave every time they play. He’s only shooting 21% from 3. Hopefully he breaks out his slump tonight.

• Bodiaz36

FD has become so reactionary with their pricing, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to build a reasonable lineup. Myles Turner has been pretty mediocre thus far and should probably be in the mid-6K range. Richaun Holmes has one good game and shoots up to nearly 6K. Crazy

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler