7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Toronto ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Washington ( 8 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Okla City ( 1 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Sacramento ( -7 ) —- T: 225
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• lemay88

I feel bad for Curry. Lost everything tonight but Golden State is in shambles now, gonna get blown out every night moving forward

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Very unfortunate news for the Warriors. They should probably consider trying to flip DLo now, and possibly limit Draymond’s playing time for the rest of the year.

They can’t flip D’angelo until December I think. When all free agent signings and acquisitions are eligible to be traded. So they have to keep playing him until then.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

They can’t flip D’angelo until December I think. When all free agent signings and acquisitions are eligible to be traded. So they have to keep playing him until then.

He wasn’t a free agent signing. He was acquired in a trade.

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

He wasn’t a free agent signing. He was acquired in a trade.

They still can’t trade him until that timeframe anyways. I meant to say all acquisitions. Free agents and from trades. D’angelo is gonna have to keep playing until it hits that December timeframe.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

They still can’t trade him until that timeframe anyways. I meant to say all acquisitions. Free agents and from trades. D’angelo is gonna have to keep playing until it hits that December timeframe.

No one makes trades until the trade deadline in February anyway.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

I hear ya. I was over the field on both. DFS is not a science. Luck is most definitely involved. Yet luck tends to even out over the course of the season or multiple seasons.

On the bright side, I didn’t have any Towns or Embiid, so I guess it’s pretty even…at least tonight.

its a bunch of luck with skill being picking the right plays. you cannot guarantee overtime, missed free throw, last minute turnover so luck is a big part of all dfs.

• kettab24

no one wants DLo

• SkateFiend

Can no one from the Suns catch 3 alley oop passes from Baynes

• ijustlosf

Finished with 350 on FD even with Dedmon in my lineup. If only I had rearranged one or two things to leave in Baynes, but oh well

• Brian7479

Still placed but I debated between Baynes and Kaminsky and of course I took Kaminsky :’(

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@damionismyname said...

its a bunch of luck with skill being picking the right plays.

But if you pick the right plays do you need a bunch of luck?

• tmarohl

Only lost 24 bucks on about $150 in entries on FD. I will take that with all the bad luck tonight. Curry, Dedman playing for four minutes, etc. Actually, also won 16 Santa Slam Tickets worth 12 bucks each so I guess I actually profited. DK had $61 worth of entries and made $36 bucks. All in all, not a bad night I guess.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

But if you pick the right plays do you need a bunch of luck?

skill to pick the plays but luck to have the plays actually win you the money. basically pick good plays and hope they perform, then one game goes to ot and another the main stud gets hurt and your low value punt that you expected to play 20 minutes now plays 35 and all of that. theres no skill in that.

• tmarohl

@kettab24 said...

no one wants DLo

I don’t think that is true. He is signed for 4 years at $29M per year. Somebody might have some expiring contracts they are looking to dump and could include some draft picks which the Warriors need. If he is with the Warriors after the trade deadline I would be completely shocked.

• pn3

3 duds on fd(barrett,harkless,harrell) and still min cash at least
    some warriors will be getting a chance to step up now going forward

• fluffynuggets

@jayzee666 said...

Need to find a site with penny contests so that I can pick more players to curse.

https://www.fantasydraft.com/contest/1501529/#!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Only lost 24 bucks on about $150 in entries on FD. I will take that with all the bad luck tonight. Curry, Dedman playing for four minutes, etc. Actually, also won 16 Santa Slam Tickets worth 12 bucks each so I guess I actually profited. DK had $61 worth of entries and made $36 bucks. All in all, not a bad night I guess.

Only made 1 lineup on DK but made a small profit, lost $33 on $105 in entries on FD. Was up $30 until Curry got hurt and the Clippers got benched. Didnt even realize it was a front end of a B2B for them and that’s why Kawhi was sitting. Made quite a few mistakes actually having to rush. Tomorrow I’m not gonna run a train in the Santa slam satellite Im just gonna throw all my lineups in it since I just realized you only need to win a minimum of 3 each night to break even. Tonight I would of won 7

• gaelicgirl

Je suis dévastée

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Only made 1 lineup on DK but made a small profit, lost $33 on $105 in entries on FD. Was up $30 until Curry got hurt and the Clippers got benched. Didnt even realize it was B2B for them. Made quite a few mistakes actually having to rush. Tomorrow I’m not gonna run a train in the Santa slam satellite Im just gonna throw all my lineups in it since I just realized you only need to win a minimum of 3 each night to break even. Tonight I would of won 7

Unfortunately, they don’t have that super sat for Santa Slam posted. They have a bunch of smaller contests for those tix. I managed to win 26 of them between last night and tonight.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Je suis dévastée

Translation please GG.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Translation please GG.

I’m devastated

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m devastated

Nothing good has happened since they finished construction on that Chase Center.

• superstars92

It’s all good, on the bright side, now Warriors get to develop some of their young guys.

• superstars92

Remember the 1997 San Antonio Spurs when Robinson got hurt and they “threw” away their season. Worked out quite well.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Nothing good has happened since they finished construction on that Chase Center.

Think it’s cursed? I was thinking Curse of KD, but maybe you’re on to something…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).