7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Toronto ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Washington ( 8 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Okla City ( 1 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Sacramento ( -7 ) —- T: 225
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brian7479

@tmarohl said...

It is not the player, it is the draft picks you can obtain and the expiring contract. I can guarantee you DLo is not in their future plans, unless they plan to trade Klay Thompson. Which they aren’t.

As a Spurs fan we will happily pass on the Derozan and a pick for DLo trade you mentioned. And I’m not even a fan of Derozan. DLo is shaky right now. Obviously very small sample but 39% from the field, 33% from 3 and 61% from the line. Even though he can’t shoot 3’s Derozan can at least score efficiently right now. I don’t think DLo would make sense for us right now at all, especially at his salary. We just extended a good two way guy with tons of potential in Dejounte Murray AT HALF OF DLO’s price. We have another two way young guy in Derrick White with a bunch of potential. Bryn Forbes has been proving himself as a scorer and we have a few other young guards with potential in guys like Lonnie Walker. I don’t see us needing guards anytime soon especially at basically 30 million a year. I don’t think Drummond makes a ton of sense for GS either and I don’t think DLo makes sense for the Bulls. I do think GS should shop DLo I just don’t think you’re looking at the right teams for a trade partner

• tmarohl

@Brian7479 said...

As a Spurs fan we will happily pass on the Derozan and a pick for DLo trade you mentioned. And I’m not even a fan of Derozan. DLo is shaky right now. Obviously very small sample but 39% from the field, 33% from 3 and 61% from the line. Even though he can’t shoot 3’s Derozan can at least score efficiently right now. I don’t think DLo would make sense for us right now at all, especially at his salary. We just extended a good two way guy with tons of potential in Dejounte Murray AT HALF OF DLO’s price. We have another two way young guy in Derrick White with a bunch of potential. Bryn Forbes has been proving himself as a scorer and we have a few other young guards with potential in guys like Lonnie Walker. I don’t see us needing guards anytime soon especially at basically 30 million a year. I don’t think Drummond makes a ton of sense for GS either and I don’t think DLo makes sense for the Bulls. I do think GS should shop DLo I just don’t think you’re looking at the right teams for a trade partner

I was just giving examples of what could be done.

• DJBlaazah

If only I knew last night that Aron Baynes would’ve been the key to the city I would’ve started him as my punt center in every last one of my lineups. smh. More times than not I went with Cody Zeller over Aron Baynes. Where’s Doc Brown and that Delorean when you need it? :( :(

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler