7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Toronto ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Washington ( 8 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Okla City ( 1 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Sacramento ( -7 ) —- T: 225
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kbsktbll88

Doc said McGruder may play tonight while Kawhi is out.

• DirkDigglerz

Clippers looks like trash without Kahwi or PG

• jessedio

Definitely sold on Beal now. He’s due. I’m going to eat the chalk and move on with the rest of the build. If he bust’s it won’t be from a lack of shots or effort.

Plus Rockets want to have that SSOL offensive pace so the volume will be there. Houston sure is fun to watch with Westbrook’s energy.

• monarch

Lou Will unplugged.

Bojan probably does well also

• rpolzin25

@queensfinest said...

lillard d? i dont think thats a thing lol

Lol so then why is no one else talking him up? Feel like he’s an easy play at his price as he has been solid this year. Perhaps he will be underowned?

• jessedio

@rpolzin25 said...

Lol so then why is no one else talking him up? Feel like he’s an easy play at his price as he has been solid this year. Perhaps he will be underowned?

Lillard is never a sexy pick. He’s always consistent though.

• JSteele

I love Rui Hachimura tonight. He plays a little bit of that Giannis style get to the rim and make easy buckets.

• yisman

Kawhi worth about 4 points, it seems. Utah was -1.5 last night, then when it was suspected Kawhi might sit, they became -3.5, and then when Kawhi was ruled out, -5.5

• eleanorRigby

@IronMonkey415 said...

Load Management for Kawhi.
    What a LOAD of crap.

Back in my days aka the 90’s….. people would play non-stop.

Ain’t that the truth? Back in my day we used to play Iron Man football. While at Polk High, I once scored 4 touchdowns in the city championships game. Good times.

• lemay88

Assuming Sweet Lou Williams starts, who will be guarding him? He becomes a full lock if he starts?

• monarch

@JSteele said...

I love Rui Hachimura tonight. He plays a little bit of that Giannis style get to the rim and make easy buckets.

Ya…he is my RJ Barrett play of the night. He shoots SO much.

• JSteele

@lemay88 said...

Assuming Sweet Lou Williams starts, who will be guarding him? He becomes a full lock if he starts?

I mean its the Jazz, they are great on D. I wouldn’t say full lock, especially if the masses will flock to him. Taking Kawhi out means they focus their defense on Lou and make other guys beat them (which they can’t because they suck).

One guy who is interesting is Ivica Zubac. It looks like in one game last year, they used him to match up with Gobert and he put up a monster double double in 30 minutes with OT. Harrell played 21 minutes that game.

• kbsktbll88

@jessedio said...

I think he’s talking about SGA

• monarch

@lemay88 said...

Gobert every time he is put into the pick n roll which is every possession

• rpolzin25

@jessedio said...

I’m talking about gilgeous-alexander

• monarch

@kbsktbll88 said...

SGA has an appointment with Kent Bazemore tonight. Might be another Dennis night.

• lemay88

@monarch said...

Gobert every time he is put into the pick n roll which is every possession

So that basically kills any upside on Lou Williams then? Gobert is a stud defender

• jessedio

@kbsktbll88 said...

oh my bad. You’re right.
    puts down the weed

• monarch

@lemay88 said...

So that basically kills any upside on Lou Williams then? Gobert is a stud defender

Gobert cant guard Lou Williams and Mike Conley cant defend Trez Harrell. Lou projects to be a great play tonight.

• RAWSHADTX

@rpolzin25 said...

I was looking at him last night and SGs stay carving up Trailblazers. I’m looking into him as well, but looking at other options too.

SGA shouldn’t be a bad idea either way.

• siddom

Thoughts on fading ABC for Oubre and Bojan Bogdanovic at SF on FD?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Gobert cant guard Lou Williams and Mike Conley cant defend Trez Harrell. Lou projects to be a great play tonight.

Chances that the Clippers with out Kawhi can keep this close and or score more than 92 points?

• IronMonkey415

Rodney McGruder with restricted minuted

• Brian7479

Giannis drives to the rim if the Celtics Defense collapses Wes Matthews might mess around and throw up 10 threes

• S7ubs

Am I the only one who will be overweight on Kyrie? Small sample size with Brooklyn but he’s at like 38% usage and over 1.7 FPPM. Obviously if he somehow kept this up he will eventually hit 10k.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).