7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Toronto ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Washington ( 8 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Okla City ( 1 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Sacramento ( -7 ) —- T: 225
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Speaking of mismatches. The Blazers currently do not have a natural defender for Gallo

• jessedio

So does Moe Harkless get a bump?

• Ndepompei

@jessedio said...

So does Moe Harkless get a bump?

I’m sure he’ll play more minutes but he won’t be making my lineup

• emnj69

u want to win gpp lotto sign up my main man otto for the win-tonight is the night he goes from trash to helping u win bags of cash

• Brian7479

Anybody have any info on pace rankings? Not including overtime? Some of these sites have possessions per game but that doesn’t help when you have a team like Brooklyn who has gone to overtime in 2 out of 3 games

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Chances that the Clippers with out Kawhi can keep this close and or score more than 92 points?

He might score or assist on all 92 of them

• jessedio

@Ndepompei said...

I’m sure he’ll play more minutes but he won’t be making my lineup

Yeah just playing with some combos. If I liked my roster and landed on him by default he’s a possibility just based on price.

• monarch

Not only does LAC not have Kawhi but they dont have Paul George, Danilo Gallinari and Shae Gilgeous Alexander

• Micah831

I dont know what I am doing but my core today is T.T., Love and Sweet Lou…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Chances that the Clippers with out Kawhi can keep this close and or score more than 92 points?

Hard to tell
    The team plays really well right now and will be interesting to see. I don’t think Doc will start Lou, he LOVES his second unit and doubt he wants to touch it.
    Lou will get more minutes on the court without Kawhi anyway so more usage for sure

• emnj69

I am in on him

• vevay25

Toliver is my lock of the day…3.2k

• BBWC_10

@JSteele said...

I love Rui Hachimura tonight. He plays a little bit of that Giannis style get to the rim and make easy buckets.

Was hoping to keep that quiet…. Doing 2 LU’s have him in one and Bertans in another. You guys are making me like my LU, I try to go with guys who shoot the ball a ton…. SGA, Beal, RJB, paying down at Center. I don’t like Turner tonight most of his monster games come when he blocks 3-5 shots. DJ only dunks the ball or doesn’t shoot.

• RAWSHADTX

I really, really like Kyle Lowry against the Pistons.

• JSteele

@RAWSHADTX said...

I do too, problem is he priced a little bit up there and I see Rubio, Barrett and Lou having a similar output as him.

• SteeloCity

Curry gets Rubio D…wondering if I should pay up and go get Kyrie instead. Originally had Brogdan but idk not sure if I like the overall construction with him.

Are Hachimura and Bertans playable in the same LU?

• rpolzin25

@RAWSHADTX said...

I think Lowry might be kind of chalky from the little I’ve read

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I get why people are auto moving to Lou, but like, on DK at 6.8K, what are we really expecting? Highest reasonable score is 50? He could also dud out at probably 30? Like, that’s his if he plays 30 minutes tonight floor most likely. Obviously his true ceiling is higher and his true floor is lower, but we’re just talking realistic fantasy, not make believe.

SGA, is in a bit better environment for 100 more with the same range and probably less ownership? Maybe not.

FVV is $800 cheaper and has that some kind of range with the opposite, preferred side of the blowout type risk.

Brogdon is $500 more. No need to explain.

Buddy’s playing the bleeding Hornets at $600 less and is overdue for the eruption.

Lowry, Barret, Rubio who aren’t getting much talk, well except for Barret, all within $500 either way.

Terry FREAKIN’ Rozier who NO ONE has talked about against the Kings for 6.2K! LOCK THAT IN.

Not to mention your luxury spends and your bargain bins. Just my opinion.

• zpa1989

does pat bev get a boost tonight with no leonard? he can stuff the stat sheet when given the opportunity.

• monarch

I am not married to playing Lou. But the team is all his tonight and he will be playing in front of Kawhi and PG which I realize is almost a narrative but part of me thinks he will be on his A game in a way to show those two he is a critical part of their future success. I doubt this is the time he chooses to be passive and only play 25 minutes.

• zpa1989

looking at dedmon and bjelica too. anyone else on them on FD?

• athairuammit11

@Pandamonious said...

I get why people are auto moving to Lou, but like, on DK at 6.8K, what are we really expecting? Highest reasonable score is 50? He could also dud out at probably 30? Like, that’s his if he plays 30 minutes tonight floor most likely. Obviously his true ceiling is higher and his true floor is lower, but we’re just talking realistic fantasy, not make believe.

SGA, is in a bit better environment for 100 more with the same range and probably less ownership? Maybe not.

FVV is $800 cheaper and has that some kind of range with the opposite, preferred side of the blowout type risk.

Brogdon is $500 more. No need to explain.

Buddy’s playing the bleeding Hornets at $600 less and is overdue for the eruption.

Lowry, Barret, Rubio who aren’t getting much talk, well except for Barret, all within $500 either way.

Terry FREAKIN’ Rozier who NO ONE has talked about against the Kings for 6.2K! LOCK THAT IN.

Not to mention your luxury spends and your bargain bins. Just my opinion.

Im trying to construct a team with all those guys in with cheap forwards.. definitely a balanced night

• rpolzin25

Is it a bad idea tonight to make a lineup for gpp on dk with no one over 9k and no one under 4k… Eyeing up with all guys $5-$9k aside from isiah Thomas… Most expensive guy is Beal. Or do I need to try to fit in giannis or Russ

Very heavy on Phx/G S Gm.. Curry DLo DRAY… Booker Oubre Carter!!! Also got a lot of Franky N’s @ 3100. Also many West/HARDEN duos!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@rpolzin25 said...

Is it a bad idea tonight to make a lineup for gpp on dk with no one over 9k and no one under 4k… Eyeing up with all guys $5-$9k aside from isiah Thomas… Most expensive guy is Beal. Or do I need to try to fit in giannis or Russ

I think 1 guy under 5K, 1 guy over 8K, then everything else in between is viable.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).