7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Toronto ( -8.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Boston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Washington ( 8 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Okla City ( 1 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Sacramento ( -7 ) —- T: 225
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4.5 ) at Golden State ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• getlucky4

@Pandamonious said...

Lamb back off-sets Sumner and then some.

Look at their first game on popcornmachine and tell me what you would project his minutes for.

• Alvance83

Any chance wcs starts tonight and if so can he play 20 min?

• Kp24

Got $6.5k left for my utility. Who would y’all go, Montrez or RJ Barrett?

• JSteele

@Kp24 said...

Got $6.5k left for my utility. Who would y’all go, Montrez or RJ Barrett?

Barrett

• kbsktbll88

@getlucky4 said...

Does anyone think aaron holiday is out of the rotation for the pacers? My theory is that with sumner out mcconnell could have a decent minutes increase and be a really good value. There is also a chance brogdon plays all his minutes at point guard.

Yes. After the opener I read that McMillan wants to play vets like McConnell, Justin Holiday and McDermott more and give less to the young guys. So I wouldn’t touch Aaron Holiday for now.

You say Trier.. he didn’t even set foot on the court last game. Wonder why.

• Kp24

@JSteele said...

Barrett

Appreciate it

• yisman

so going back to last night, it was Frank Vogel manipulating ownership.

“10/29/19 8:51 PM ET
    ANTHONY DAVIS
    Los Angeles Lakers

Anthony Davis (shoulder) now a game-time decision Tuesday
    Lakers head coach Frank Vogel disclosed during his pregame media availability that Davis will be a game-time decision for Tuesday’s matchup against the Memphis Grizzlies due to right shoulder soreness. Vogel did disclose that Davis will test out his shoulder during pregame warmups, but he was extremely vague on the severity of the injury.”

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@getlucky4 said...

Look at their first game on popcornmachine and tell me what you would project his minutes for.

Who’s? McConnell or Holiday?

I don’t even know. I admit I looked and it wasn’t what I was expecting to see.

Either way, 11 games and going down to guys like these is a disastrous idea. Just play someone like Tolliver who is cheap if you’re desperate and will get big minutes. Don’t cheap out at guard.

• Garpeters

I could see Hezonja getting more minutes tonight, and taking some away from Tolliver… Tolliver was needed more last game to match up with the Spurs, tonight against the Thunder Hezonja seems like the better match up.

• superjon

@jessedio said...

FD so sneaky making people choose between TT & Turner at $7400 and Whiteside at $7500. I don’t really like any of them. Nailing the C always seems most difficult.

Only one of them is playing Brooklyn.

Don’t overthink it.

• siddom

pay down at C on FD gpp?

• Njsum1

@zpa1989 said...

does frank n from the knicks have any upside tonight as a punt play? no smith or payton, should see big minutes.

I wouldn’t be auto plugging him into lineups, yet for 3100….he’ll be in 2 of my 12.

Of course he has upside at that price. He’s foul prone, so there’s that too. But he could score 10 add 6 dimes, grab 2 boards and have 2 steals. Well within reason for a 25 DK point game. He could also get you 7.

Take a look at Javon Carter for 3400 as well.

• JSteele

@866 said...

You say Trier.. he didn’t even set foot on the court last game. Wonder why.

Frank, Elfrid and RJ, Ellington played all the minutes at the guard spots, and Marcus Morris and Kevin Knox played all the SF minutes.

That was shocking though considering Trier has 22 pts the game prior

• Njsum1

@yisman said...

so going back to last night, it was Frank Vogel manipulating ownership.

“10/29/19 8:51 PM ET
    ANTHONY DAVIS
    Los Angeles Lakers

Anthony Davis (shoulder) now a game-time decision Tuesday
    Lakers head coach Frank Vogel disclosed during his pregame media availability that Davis will be a game-time decision for Tuesday’s matchup against the Memphis Grizzlies due to right shoulder soreness. Vogel did disclose that Davis will test out his shoulder during pregame warmups, but he was extremely vague on the severity of the injury.”

Haha…I was reading the conspiracy theory nonsense yesterday…..like a high profile nba player or coach would have anything to do with swaying ownership. Like anyone in their right mind would risk hundreds of millions of dollars for like what, 20k.

The daily top prizes in NBA aren’t really even that big, that the players’ or coaches’ cut would be tiny compared to their salaries, even if said DFS player was to win. And low ownership doesn’t guarantee anything close to a win.

It would only make sense if a beat writer or someone in charge of a lower end news outlet would try to pull that BS as those guys don’t make a lot of money and maybe other than getting fired would face no real repercussions. Even then, they could just say that they misheard.

Yet no way would anyone employed by the NBA or it’s teams do anything to influence the outcome of a paltry little nba DFS contest.

• casper

Any Idea what kind of run WCS gets with looney out

• bfwl3434

Struggling with C on DK tonight. I dont love anything.

• Njsum1

@bfwl3434 said...

Struggling with C on DK tonight. I dont love anything.

Hoping Adams has a seat.

I like TT, yet he lets me down a lot. No science behind it, he just sucks if I go heavy.

• Briancobb33

I think you have to play Myles Turner tonight. The Pacers have already said they would prefer not to play Goga early on and Sabonis is no longer coming off the bench. Who’s going to come in for him TJ Leaf? Hopefully guarding Jordan and Allen keeps him around the rim for boards as well.

• Njsum1

@casper said...

Any Idea what kind of run WCS gets with looney out

No, unfortunately unless Kerr makes a statement, we will all just be guessing.

• bfwl3434

@Njsum1 said...

Hoping Adams has a seat.

I like TT, yet he lets me down a lot. No science behind it, he just sucks if I go heavy.

I have TT plugged into my lineups so far but I keep trying to find a way to get him out of there.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I can’t imagine more than 20 for WCS. I can’t imagine less than 10.

Just litle enough to not be worth playing, but just enough to render Spellman and Chriss useless for DFS.

• BawseGeller

I have no statistical evidence to back this up but I feel like Vuc historically crushes the Knicks

• Njsum1

@bfwl3434 said...

I have TT plugged into my lineups so far but I keep trying to find a way to get him out of there.

Haha, well put..it’s a good spot….yet he just Tends to suck all of a sudden after a good strong run for no apparent reason

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).