7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Minnesota ( -2.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Phoenix ( -10 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 10CentShowdownChamp

make a run mem.

• Bradsh86

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

With ALL these busts, it’s definitely a trick night and not a treat, only got jval right.

• 10CentShowdownChamp

lol 1 now. unreal.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Randle🤢🤢🤢

2 straight nights of losing, played light but still.

3rd times a charm tomorrow🎃

• BiGtIGeRs

Dedmon

• BiGtIGeRs

I will never fall for chalk scrubs again

• DirkDigglerz

All the studs sucking at least I still have Booker to go LMAO let’s go Josh Giddey

• yisman

I played Love over Bridges. This is not looking good.

• 10CentShowdownChamp

dedmon ended up 7x lol.

• BiGtIGeRs

@10CentShowdownChamp said...

dedmon ended up 7x lol.

And the G S game duds.. 27 pt lead after 3. Nobody coming back. Take a O tonight. Very annoyed considering I didn’t have these chalk-duds except Cunny. And my Late’s are toast, another Russell-DUD.. Mac-Daniels also does nothing. And somehow it’s the Love & Roob-Eo show again. Have O.

• DirkDigglerz

I need Jarrad Vanderbilt to not. score a point in the next quarter to win all my cash games please.. 😭

• BiGtIGeRs

I’m dissatisfied with the pacers this year, they need to fire the coach asap easily the top 6 most talented teams in the fckn nba and are 1 and 6

Wow no Beasley, NO Win in the Late. The forgotten man comes alive. Did Edwards get injured? Or just did nothing. The Beas just happened to fit in a few. Need the bums Russell & Towns to finish big. 2 more duds. And it’s actually No Love, NO Win. Fn guy……… had O. I am toast. Try tmm again. Good Night. Too annoyed to even monitor anything. Extremely tilting that this s bag is gonna cost me, shouldn’t even be playing for Cleveland.

• DirkDigglerz

No Joker No Win kind of night
    yes Vanderbilt didn’t score a point won all my cash games.. Clutch!!

• blackdirkdiggler

Can’t believe I late swapped Jokic for KAT. Couldn’t even get 30 DK points. Towns, you’re dead to me the rest of the NBA year. Will never use u again.

• 10CentShowdownChamp

i actually have a lu at 292 with ayton going. didn’t think i’d have any crack 300 tonight.

• blackdirkdiggler

I’m serious KAT. You cost me a first place finish in my league, a difference of $23, especially with NFL tomorrow. U sir, are not an elite player. Don“t even hint that you are a top 20 player. Maybe top 75. Probably top 100. I’m pissed. U suck dog.

• blackdirkdiggler

I promise this is my last time venting tonight, but KAT, how could you put up only 11 shots (with a 220 pregame total), yet, you committed 5 TURNOVERS???? UN freaking real. I’m done.

• BBWC_10

@10CentShowdownChamp said...

i actually have a lu at 292 with ayton going. didn’t think i’d have any crack 300 tonight.

I have Ayton too, need him to get some minutes in the 4th for some good profit also at 290

• BBWC_10

Seriously Monty? ZERO minutes for Ayton in the 4th?

• 10CentShowdownChamp

@BBWC_10 said...

Seriously Monty? ZERO minutes for Ayton in the 4th?

i don’t get it. all the starters came back but him lol ridiculous.

• DirkDigglerz

This slate taught me to not get cute and roster Dejounte

• Wsdm61987

Sleazy greazy I took your advice about enterin’ contests with higher entry fees and lower entrant numbers…but I didn’t take your actually take yourbadvice because I backed out of my original core of Graham, Melton, spyda, Jimmy buckets and joker. Kept only Jimmy buckets and now I’m not winning a damn thing. That bein said though, I would have 100% taken first place. On to tomorrow

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).