7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Atlanta ( -5 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at San Antonio ( -14 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -1.5 ) at Houston ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• pnct0303

@JJourneay33 said...

I think Dennis Schroeder is a must play now. Coming off a game where he probably disappointed some people last night, lower ownership, will play a lot with Teague, might even start but i dont think its necessary for him to hit peak value. Love it

With all the guards that I like its tough to fit him in – if only he was labeled as SG

• Gaudexmachina

Why cant Thabo sit out one more? Realy itching to get a good value out of Brakzemore.

• Xaque

@pnct0303 said...

With all the guards that I like its tough to fit him in – if only he was labeled as SG

was just about to say this. The amount of extreme value at PG is actually making me reconsider calling westbrook a lock. It just keeps growing. I consider Mudiay a must must play in every lineup personally so thank god DK lets me play up to 3 point guards. yeesh though.

• Xaque

Also RE: Bazemore, if this was a 3-5 game slate I’d say he just became must play. Fact is though, there’s just better plays out there. Bazemore isn’t much of an offensive player, so while the minutes will likely be there, It’s really Schroeder who gets a huge boost here, as he’ll likely play right next to teague quite a bit tonight.

• Boscelts34

Will King Joffrey hit 20ftps tonight?

• Gaudexmachina

Dont forget to reserve your Sharpshooter spots guys. It will likely fill up before those who travel to and from work get home.

• tr_baskin

• Gaudexmachina

@Xaque said...

Also RE: Bazemore, if this was a 3-5 game slate I’d say he just became must play. Fact is though, there’s just better plays out there. Bazemore isn’t much of an offensive player, so while the minutes will likely be there, It’s really Schroeder who gets a huge boost here, as he’ll likely play right next to teague quite a bit tonight.

Right, the fact that Korver is out means Shooter gets a big boost in minutes. Thabo being in is going to wreck Bazemore’s and make me only roster Bazemore in one 0.25$ LU.

• guitardude82

@tr_baskin said...

Marco Belinelli thoughts?

After he left my Spurs team. He is dead to me…those are my thoughts! JK

• Wllsr5

I like Howard tonight with no Bogut we all saw what mosgov did to both

• Xaque

Just to name one more name I like at the easily worst position tonight of SG. If you don’t want to play a punt(I’m likely to go Gerald Green and die by him as well) it’s quite true that Kobe Bryant is a good bet to hit or exceed value. He chucked up 24 shots and played 30 minutes the first game. If he happens to hit his shots, which is certainly possible, he could really be a steal at just 6800. If I can get enough value elsewhere at the “better” positions tonight, he very well may occupy my SG spot. Klay Thompson for example, is by comparison a much much riskier play aside from he’s less likely to get injured.

• Xaque

@Boscelts34 said...

Will King Joffrey hit 20ftps tonight?

yes, which is a decent value. I’d still play leonard waaay before him though at only 300 more. It’s not like he’s sitting at 3000 anymore.

EDIT: and for that matter, Speights and Ezeli are really likely to be better plays as well anyway.

• baseballislife93

anybody like Hollis-Jefferson?

see him playing close to 30 guarding Leonard

• Ahandy46

I’m not sure if y’all have watched a hawks game yet, but outside of 4 easy rebounds in the first game, bazemore is extremely overmatched and out of position. I’m not sure he will ever be worth the pick

• Gaudexmachina

Havent seen anyone talking about Serge or KD. I realize that Westy is going to be the dominant force in this one, but Serge has a pretty good price and the point total is nice. If you feel Orlando can hang in this one, seems like both at relatively low prices for their respective ability is a decent pivot.

• smitty3691

markieff morris somehow picked up 5 fouls in 11 minutes and didn’t come back in because of the blowout after he got his 5th early in the 3rd quarter.

• crazylox2001

Greek freak lebron or harden porter

• baseballislife93

@crazylox2001 said...

easy choice
    Greek Freak and Lebron

• baseballislife93

@smitty3691 said...

markieff morris somehow picked up 5 fouls in 11 minutes and didn’t come back in because of the blowout after he got his 5th early in the 3rd quarter.

Jon Leaur was playing very well
    how do u take him out

• ashank

@crazylox2001 said...

Harden/Porter

• Xaque

Just noticed something I felt worth sharing for a great DK play tonight:

Draymond Green $6900. Yes it’s likely the 1st unit will match up with howard quite a bit making Ezeli a good play, but another great play in this matchup is without a doubt Green. If you look at the playoff serious you’ll notice green played nearly 40 minutes a night against houston. Couple that with no Bogut, Green should see extra minutes at the 5, and should be able to do a bit of everything. With 8x+ potential he’s a great “safe” play at PF tonight.

• DntSwtDaTcnq

how much does hibbert affect boogie’s performance tonight?

• guitardude82

Double Up game tonight: D Lillard, K Bryant, D Cousins, J Randle… I’m stuck. Not much to choose to from. This is my core. I’m looking at the RotoGrinders Starting Line Ups. I cant seem to fit the rest.

Thoughts?

Knight or Bledsoe? McCollum or Clarkson?

• cccalloway

@guitardude82 said...

Double Up game tonight: D Lillard, K Bryant, D Cousins, J Randle… I’m stuck. Not much to choose to from. This is my core. I’m looking at the RotoGrinders Starting Line Ups. I cant seem to fit the rest.

Thoughts?

Knight or Bledsoe? McCollum or Clarkson?

Bledsoe in 1st
    Clarkson in 2nd for me.

Bledsoe easy, Clarkson pretty close.

• xHotLineBlingx

Choose one:

A. Dwight, K-Love, J Wall
    B. Lillard, Monroe, Nerlens Noel?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).