7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Atlanta ( -5 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at San Antonio ( -14 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -1.5 ) at Houston ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• INSPYR

@Xaque said...

As a long time warriors fan, I would caution against this, especially if you have multiple lineups. Ezeli is highly unlikely to “explode” for a game, so why have him in all lineups? I think he’ll hit value but I doubt he tops 18-20minutes tonight. Don’t get too excited on him.

I like the pivot to Speights over Ezeli. If Dwight plays half decent, there is a foul trouble risk in Ezeli. Speights in a high scoring game. Just suits him better.

• Gamby

Are you guys going 2 stars tonight? Or 1 star with a more balanced lineup

• INSPYR

@teezee said...

How do you all feel about Kemba Walker tonight

I like Kemba tonight. Lot of people not going to be on him. He is a better play in the turbo, if you are trying to pivot off of Wall.

• RubeRx

Hello, new to DFS NBA, just want to make sure I’m doing this right

Monroe and Brooks for cash
    vs
    Aldridge and Horford as a tourney play

edit: just for the 3 8PM games!

• mjroc

@tonytone1908 said...

Gotcha. Didn’t see the discrepancy there. I’m hoping he gets 25 minutes depending on foul trouble but we’ll see.

Ya that was my fault

• gnoixiak

@RubeRx said...

vs

At the moment, no unfortunately. There’s really not much to like about brooks, especially for cash. There are a lot better options in terms of matchup and price. Look towards Mudiay, Canaan, and other starters.

Aldridge isn’t really a strong option given the high blow out potential and low total. The upside is there but it’s a really huge gamble. There are better GPP options especially in that high money tier. Draymond for example, or Love/Faried.

Best of luck@!

• mjroc

@RubeRx said...

vs

I’m not too big on Aldridge as a tourney play. With Spurs balance I’m just not sure what his ceiling is. However, if it ends up being higher than I think, it could be end up being fairly contrarian

• Ahandy46

Watch a replay of both hawks games. That’ll talk you out of it.

• einars

@JJourneay33 said...

I mean, are you saying Houston is a bad team ? Because Minnesota is much worse…

no saying that hou plays so so quick which leads to more points. i would think pace or play is slower against minn

• phdbeckett

Gianis Ezeli or Koufous McCollum ?

• strassnerte

Struggling with my last 3. Hood, Mirotic, and Ezeli or Crowder, M Williams, and Randle? Any opinions?

• ashank

Got my Big 4 of Curry, Leonard, Derozan, and Hayward. Thoughts?

• teezee

Thoughts on D-Wade tonight?

• Danielquinlan105

cash game more upside, harden/avery bradley or westbrook/danny green?

• MCDEEZY

@steveh_11 said...

Good point. But how do you explain the high 210 O/U?

Minnesota wants to run with their young althletic core. They will always have a high over under in their games. I just think people see Denver and think bad defense but that will not be the case this year. Malone had Sacramento playing defense last year before he was let go by an incompetent ownership group. He never deserved to lose his job coming from a kings season ticket holder.

• tonytone1908

@INSPYR said...

I like the pivot to Speights over Ezeli. If Dwight plays half decent, there is a foul trouble risk in Ezeli. Speights in a high scoring game. Just suits him better.

Except Speights doesn’t shoot, rebound, or take foul shots much. If he does come in its just to keep Howard in check, it’ll be all D for him. I love the guy, just not as a play.

• cdaus8989

Kind of stuck between Harrison Barnes or Otto for my F slot

• RubeRx

@gnoixiak said...

At the moment, no unfortunately. There’s really not much to like about brooks, especially for cash. There are a lot better options in terms of matchup and price. Look towards Mudiay, Canaan, and other starters.

Aldridge isn’t really a strong option given the high blow out potential and low total. The upside is there but it’s a really huge gamble. There are better GPP options especially in that high money tier. Draymond for example, or Love/Faried.

Best of luck@!

Thanks for the insight.

I should have specified I’m just doing the 8PM games for now. Sticking to the smaller slates until I get the hang of it and stats come out.

• doubledollarman

I’m liking Ezeli…what about Boogie? What do you guys think if I run him in Util? On DK. Sorry, i’m new.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

tinker tinker tinker.

• mjroc

@RubeRx said...

Thanks for the insight.

I should have specified I’m just doing the 8PM games for now. Sticking to the smaller slates until I get the hang of it and stats come out.

That’s a big difference, I like both groupings in just the 8 O’clock games lol

• JJourneay33

@tonytone1908 said...

Except Speights doesn’t shoot, rebound, or take foul shots much. If he does come in its just to keep Howard in check, it’ll be all D for him. I love the guy, just not as a play.

Never have you trolled so well!

All speights does is shoot a plethora of horrible shots you hack

• Jeremy6Morehead

I’m firing up the John Wall and Kyle Lowry combo in GPPs. Should go crazy low owned. Thoughts?

• frugal

Super mega value options I like tonight on DK:

Marvin Williams 3.5K – getting the minutes though a tough matchup tonight.

Gary Harris 3.4K – Nothing flashy, but starting and can generate FPP in a few different categories.

Ezeli 3.1K – His performance in the playoffs last year gave me consistent wins. Going with him when he starts until he proves me otherwise.

Tony Snell 3K – Starter at the bare min salary. What’s not to like?

• RubeRx

@mjroc said...

That’s a big difference, I like both groupings in just the 8 O’clock games lol

noob mistake
    my bad lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).