7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 2.5 ) at Boston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Atlanta ( -5 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 14 ) at San Antonio ( -14 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -1.5 ) at Houston ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• tonytone1908

@millerto said...

Hood.

I think he’s the only one I can pull the trigger on.

• stubirds

@Elz24 said...

Bestbrook, curry, and harden… That could give you 150+ easy with 6 more guys to get you the remaining 150

Yea IF that happens. That’s the problem. You don’t know if they will do that.

• stubirds

@schaumboys said...

Thoughts on power forward tonight?? Really like manimal and Draymond. Both in fast paced games, high team totals and their opponents are weak against power forwards. Thoughts?

Who the EF is Manimal? Come on people!!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

I have a Festus for Ezeli. The question is, how many minutes will he play even if he starts? We’ve seen the Warriors play small-ball a little too much.

I have a hard time adding Festus. I realize he is cheap but it burned me more than helped on GS C, including Bogot, over the last year because of all the superstars that touch and shoot first. BTW those superstars can all shoot so not as many rebounds. That is my opinion of course but I think Festus might hit value but I see needing a very high score tonight to cash.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

@Elz24 said...

Ok Im talking fanduel. And kobe shoots kobe doesn’t offer the rebounding and assists harden does.

You did not specify sites…

Koby’s price is about right on FD. But, Koby going for 41-50 is the same as Harden going for 53.5-64, and saves you 2.5K to spend elsewhere.

I’m not saying to pick Harden, or to not pick Harden, but you asked who has the same usage, not who puts up stats across the board. I’m not so worried about alternate stats with Kobe.

• havs99

@stubirds said...

Who the EF is Manimal? Come on people!!

Faried

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@jrydell15 said...

hmmm…. for SG/F/Utility in DK cash games

Kobe/Crowder/Curry or Oladipo/Randle/Drummond

Wow that is a tough one. I really love Drum to get a big double double with some blocks as well. I like Randle and Dipo should have high minutes tonight. Curry is just so tough in fade in this game.

• twolves41

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@JJourneay33 said...

What are those after the 1 game this year? So irrelevant, no SG touches the ball and is as involved as Harden and it’s not even close

Those numbers are very, very close to their career numbers. I’m not saying Harden is a bad play.. I’m saying there are good options and he will be the highest owned star tonight. That’s why I’m fading besides one LU.

Apparently you forgot that Kobe is the biggest ball hog in the league. So there are SG’s that touch the ball more than Harden.

• guitardude82

Dude I know. I won my double ups by the skin of my teeth on DK. I was looking at my phone till the last second hoping no one was going to set it off…LOL. If it wasn’t for D.Jordan and Griffin putting in what they put in, I would have been screwed. Lost my Tournament game because of the down play…should have known.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@JJourneay33 said...

What are those after the 1 game this year? So irrelevant, no SG touches the ball and is as involved as Harden and it’s not even close

lol JJ. I do like seeing your posts.

• guitardude82

Everyone yesterday seemed on all over Baze…Glad I didn’t put him in my line ups! I really upset with the clippers game.

• millerto

@tonytone1908 said...

I think he’s the only one I can pull the trigger on.

I have him all over. It’s gonna be all good in the hood tonight.

• tr_baskin

I need a cheap Forward so which is better, Crowder/Leuer?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

I don’t see recent news and stats on the DK players cards for many teams…. anyone else having the same issue?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I wish I had the same feeling some of you have on Hood. Utah is a pretty big favorite on the road. If it’s a blowout I doubt hood would play as much and then you throw in a low total as well.

I think I will pass when I see a couple others I think will fair better in the other high scoring games.

• noddy

Where do you find usage rates?

• ginobilisrings

Bradley Beal , fast paced wizards, I don’t see that he gets enough love on here

• stoptheinsanity

@noddy said...

http://nbawowy.com/

• tianyihe

No love for Rubio?

• tr_baskin

I think it maybe another Andre Drummond night

• Xaque

Long post warning. Alright here’s some of my “expert” analysis, this is all DK based:

(near) MUST PLAYS:

-Westbrook. It’s as much about his ceiling as it is his floor and value. Even in a game where I fully expect them to blow out the magic, it’s really hard to think westbrook has an “off” night. Westbrook’s price last year at closer to 12k was downright fair. The entire 2nd half of the season he averaged about 65 points. Yea he’s losing some shots to durant and kanter these days but his real value is in his steals/assists/rebounds, and those don’t change at all. In fact, having guys like durant and kanter to knock down shots has driven his assist totals higher.

-Emmanuel Mudiay. Superstar in the making, and at 5700 vs the wolves, he’s a lock for at least 5x value IMO. If you watched the Houston game, you know why I say this. Good for 30+ minutes, and does everything. The DEN vs MIN game also is just generally my favorite value game.

-Boogie Cousins. What I said about westbrook x2. His usage against the lakers will be off the charts tonight, and this game should probably be closer than the vegas line is predicting. If this were a “normal” night in DFS I would caution spending 2/5th of your salary on two players but value is out of control right now on draftkings. Not rostering cousins tonight is a mistake plain and simple.

-Ricky Rubio. Did everybody see him against the lakers? he looked like the same rubio from when he was healthy last year, except he has the jump shot of klay thompson now. 7k? I mentioned I love Mudiay but I’m guessing he has a hard time not getting his pocket picked by rubio several times. If you roster them both…that’s 1.5 points per steal.

Not must plays but great value:

-Speights/Ezeli. These are just simple “math” plays. I’m a huge warriors fan from oakland but I’d exercise caution in thinking either of these guys can hit 30+fp. Especially Ezeli. That said, with howard, the Warriors aren’t likely to small ball as much as they would other teams, so the minutes will be there, and making 6-8x value shouldn’t be hard at all. Ezeli has been playing great but likely won’t score much. Speights, if he gets minutes, vs. the rockets reserves could easily be the better play. It’s also worth noting that Ezeli played well against the rockets in the WCF last year even with Bogut starting, so with him starting, it’s pretty much a no brainer.

-Gerald Green. I have hesitation here, because it’s gerald fucking green. But just look at how he’s been used since the beginning of preseason in miami. Huge minutes, 11-15 shots each game. At 3800 with 10x potential that’s hard to pass up.

-Myers Leonard. Very high floor is my reasoning here. he’s played between 22-34 minutes each game including preseason, and the 34 minutes was regular season so i expect abour 30min from him. He does everything, scores, blocks shots, steals, excellent rebounding, and at least a few dimes. I wouldn’t want want him as my starting PF on a real team in a million years but at $4500 he’s got serious 6x+ potential in fantasy.

-Mo Williams. Why not? He’s underpriced still at 5300 and I doubt there will be another 30 point blowout to keep him off the floor. Should easily hit value.

-CJ McCollum. If you’re worried his night the other night was a fluke…don’t be. He played this way the end of last year and all preseason and is quickly becoming the main shooter on the team. He likely won’t have 36pt but he also likely will have more than 1 assist. This is however mostly a value play. I honestly think he will consistently outscore Lillard(who is also a solid play tonight, but overpriced IMO).

Okay that’s enough for now. Sorry for gigantic post.

• guitardude82

@noddy said...

NBAWOWY

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Yeah not updated for me on any player. I use fanduel while I’m doing my DK lineups.

I kinda like TJ tonight. He could end up playing more in this game. Up and down the floor and not much defense from portland. Bledsoe seems like a good pivot to a lower owned player.

• tonytone1908

So many options tonight. Wanted to throw 50 LU’s in the shot but I’ll drive myself nuts trying to find the right combos. Think I’ll just do a Slam entry for each slate.

• guitardude82

@Xaque said...

Long post warning. Alright here’s some of my “expert” analysis, this is all DK based:

(near) MUST PLAYS:

-Westbrook. It’s as much about his ceiling as it is his floor and value. Even in a game where I fully expect them to blow out the magic, it’s really hard to think westbrook has an “off” night. Westbrook’s price last year at closer to 12k was downright fair. The entire 2nd half of the season he averaged about 65 points. Yea he’s loosing some shots to durant and kanter these days but his real value is in his steals/assists/rebounds, and those don’t change at all, in fact, having guys like durant and kanter to knock down shots has driven his assist totals higher.

-Emmanuel Mudiay. Superstar in the making, and at 5700 vs the wolves, he’s a lock for at least 5x value IMO. Good for 30+ minutes, and does everything. The DEN vs MIN game also is just generally my favorite value game

-Boogie Cousins. What I said about westbrook x2. His usage against the lakers will be off the charts tonight, and this game should probably be closer than the vegas line is predicting. If this were a “normal” night in DFS I would caution spending 2/5th of your salary on two players but value is out of control right now on draftkings. not rostering cousins tonight is a mistake plain and simple.

-Ricky Rubio. Did everybody see him against the lakers? he looked like the same rubio from when he was healthy last year, except he has the jump shot of klay thompson now. 7k? I mentioned I love Mudiay but I’m guessing he has a hard time not getting his pocket picked by rubio several times. If you roster them both…that’s 1.5 points per steal.

Not must plays but great value:

-Speights/Ezeli. These are just simple “math” plays. I’m a huge warriors fan from oakland but I’d exercise caution in thinking either of these guys can hit 30+fp. Especially Ezeli. That said, with howard, the Warriors aren’t likely to small ball as much as they would other teams, so the minutes will be there, and making 6-8x value shouldn’t be hard at all. Ezeli has been playing great but likely won’t score much. Speights, if he gets minutes, vs. the rockets reserves could easily be the better play.

-Gerald Green. I have hesitation here, because it’s gerald fucking green. But just look at how he’s been used since the beginning of preseason in miami. Huge minutes, 11-15 shots each game. At 3800 with 10x potential that’s hard to pass up.

-Myers Leonard. Very high floor is my reasoning here. he’s played between 22-34 minutes each game including preseason, and the 34 minutes was regular season so i expect abour 30min from him. He does everything, scores, blocks shots, steals, excellent rebounding, and at least a few dimes. I wouldn’t want want him as my starting PF on a real team in a million years but at $4500 he’s got serious 6x+ potential in fantasy.

-Mo Williams. Why not? He’s underpriced still at 5300 and I doubt there will be another 30 point blowout to keep him off the floor. Should easily hit value.

-CJ McCollum. If you’re worried his night the other night was a fluke…don’t be. He played this way the end of last year and all preseason and is quickly becoming the main shooter on the team. He likely won’t have 36pt but he also likely will have more than 1 assist. This is however mostly a value play. I honestly think he will consistently outscore Lillard(who is also a solid play tonight, but overpriced IMO).

Okay that’s enough for now. Sorry for gigantic post.

Do you think Westbrook will be in a siutation like CP3 was in last night? Thats kind of iffy…Yesterday people were saying “dont worry about blow-outs” then the bench rode most of the night for the Clippers.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).